Cameron Mitchell/Samantha Carter Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aries_rules
    Nice. Saw this episode. Weird, but it would make an interesting couple, just don't let the Sam/Jack shippers know.
    Welcome to GateWorld and to the SCAM's thread!

Comment

Originally posted by BigGator5
      Welcome to GateWorld and to the SCAM's thread!
      Exercise caution, aries_rules, BG5 is trying to tempt you to the dark side with his Sam/Cam ship advocacy! Seriously, welcome to GW. Lots of fun to be had here!
      sigpic
      "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Ivanova
        Exercise caution, aries_rules, BG5 is trying to tempt you to the dark side with his Sam/Cam ship advocacy! Seriously, welcome to GW. Lots of fun to be had here!
        Don't listen to him, aries_rules. We are all about love and bringing two people together. We also love our Sam/Jack brothers and sisters. They gave us our name!

Comment

Don't listen to him, aries_rules. We are all about love and bringing two people together. We also love our Sam/Jack brothers and sisters. They gave us our name!
          I enjoy being on the Dark Side. Long live the Sam/Cam Ship! And peace to all yall Sam/Jack shippers out there!

Comment

"SCAMmers never say die!"

We shouldn't let this ship die! We also need some fics if possiable...

Comment

I volunteer to write one.
              http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

I want to see a SamCamLam ship

Comment

I can see it happening.
                  http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Looks like BG5's thread has been assimilated!? Or has it, this is confusing. Mods, stick with PRO SAM / CAM Ship - a much snappier name!
                    *peeks around and scurries off before the mods decide to rename Ivanova's pet thread too*
                    sigpic
                    "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Hello, not posted in this thread before but thought I'd stroll in and say howdy

howdy

Seriously though I'm not really shipping for *anyone* (ok, maybe Daniel/Vala) on SG-1 anymore, cos I got sick of the way Sam/Jack was handled. However, I really enjoy watching these two characters interact as friends and collegues, especially say in Collateral Damage. Hopefully, we'll get more scenes with the two of them together.

Still not a shipper though !
                      Don't you want to look beyond the horizon?

In the 2 hours and 14 minutes that Torri Higginson was online, there were 272 posts in the Elizabeth Weir Wow Thread. I was responsible for 2 of them. (Oh yeah and Gateworld crashed, but that's not important)

Please click here to feed the hungry, protect endangered land, and help fight breast cancer without spending a penny (inspired by the Whistler 84 in Memoriam thread)

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Ivanova
                        Looks like BG5's thread has been assimilated!? Or has it, this is confusing. Mods, stick with PRO SAM / CAM Ship - a much snappier name!
                        *peeks around and scurries off before the mods decide to rename Ivanova's pet thread too*
                        Yes it has. My thread has been underly destroyed by the evil mods! Renaming someone's elses thread to look like mine, is not going to bring it back!

Comment

Yes it has. My thread has been underly destroyed by the evil mods! Renaming someone's elses thread to look like mine, is not going to bring it back!
                          Sorry, BigGator5, that's my thread that I mentioned to you a few pages back. I noticed someone resurrected it from the dungeons of the back pages a little while ago and thought it would slowly drift back into oblivion [this part of the forum moves soooo fast!], but apparently the mods noticed the two threads and joined them.

Most of the responses are from your thread, though. I think there was my initial post and one or two responses, then it faded to oblivion. Then you started your thread, got a lot more reaction! and then a few days ago [last week? sometime...] someone found mine again and brought it to the front. Then they were combined. Sorry.
                          Last edited by ChillinTheMost; 14 February 2006, 07:30 AM.

Comment

Don't worry SGFerrit, those were made long before I stepped in and got protection for this thread.

Anyway, welcome to our little sip thread! I gave you some green!
                            Thank you!

I just realised today how to change my profile etc, and so have not been able to see my respect level yet (I know, I'm dim)

Comment

Just cuz i caught this, here's a few photos in the photo album ^_^

OOOOOOO PROXIMITY ALERT!!!

Comment

See? Aren't they so pretty together?

Yeah, I don't really think the show is ever going to go there and I'm not even sure I want them to, it's not that kind of show for me, but they do bring the pretty!

I'm perfectly satisfied if their 'ship remains a wonderful friendship.

But I can keep the other fantasies in my imagination...

Comment

Working...
                                X