No announcement yet.

Cameron Mitchell/Samantha Carter Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would removed the Danasoft image and move Ra, under the Sam/Cam banner. This is of course a suggestion only.

Comment

Originally posted by BigGator5
      I would removed the Danasoft image and move Ra, under the Sam/Cam banner. This is of course a suggestion only.
      Thanks.
      http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Looking cool dude!! <3

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24
          Got it. I actually wanted the red font to be more reddish, but it kept leaning towards the pinker side. Oh, well. Both red and pink are appropriate I guess.
          On my LCD monitor it is very nice red font

Comment

Originally posted by Formerhost
            On my LCD monitor it is very nice red font
            I'm on my notebook, and I had the brightness turned down all the way. But since I'm not anywhere such as at an airport, wireless hotspot, or in a class where notebooks are allowed, I can turn it up all the way. And now it does look red, but I actually wouldn't have realized that had you not mentioned that. Thanx.
            http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

CD piccie! ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by Hybridbabe

CD piccie! ^_^
                Where did you find this one?

Comment

I started a thread about this a while ago. It's probably buried somewhere a few hundred pages back. I didn't jump in wholeheartedly, though, and others weren't compelled by my little thread to start an anti campaign.

I think they look great together. They are both gorgeous people and I think their look complement each other. I love the way they tease each other. Well, Mitchell teases Sam and she indulges him.

I'm not sure I want a romantic relationship to happen on the show, though, for two reasons:
                  (1) I think it would upset a lot of people, and not just the Sam/Jack shippers, but those that don't want any ships for Sam [and maybe even Mitchell], and those that already think poor Mitchell is intruding on their show too much.
                  (2) I'm not sure the writers could write a good relationship into the show. I would want their relationship to be healthy, but not mushy. I would want them to be professionals about it and not sneaking kisses in everytime they find themselves alone. You can work with someone and maintain respectibility and professionalism, but I'm not sure the writers could handle that.

If I could be purely selfish, though, I would like to see them together, written the way I want to see them.

When I started my thread about this, it wasn't in that serious of a tone, but I do like to imagine it sometimes - playing out the way I want it to.

Comment

Yeah, I wouldn't want to see them go all mushy either. They can have a healthy relationship, but Cam and Sam both don't strike me as the "mushy" type.

Comment

Originally posted by Formerhost
                      Where did you find this one?
                      I found it on Stargate caps. here's the site: http://www.stargatecaps.com/sg1/

Just click the season you want, click the ep, and go!

Comment

Originally posted by Hybridbabe
                        I found it on Stargate caps. here's the site: http://www.stargatecaps.com/sg1/

Just click the season you want, click the ep, and go!
                        Thanks, when I was there in the morning they weren't there yet

Comment

*sneaks into thread*

bigger versions at stargatecaps.com

*sneaks out*

Comment

Awwwwwwwwwwwww, aren't they cute!??!?!

Comment

Nice. Saw this episode. Weird, but it would make an interesting couple, just don't let the Sam/Jack shippers know.

Comment

Originally posted by aries_rules
                                Nice. Saw this episode. Weird, but it would make an interesting couple, just don't let the Sam/Jack shippers know.
                                We know. And we are watching you.
                                sigpic
                                "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Working...
                                X