Cameron Mitchell/Samantha Carter Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome, Demelza! *waves*
    and don't worry about getting a life cos we love lots of fic and icons.

Comment

Originally posted by DropsOfAngst View Post
      My first post here, and I gotta say, I'm awful glad I chose this day to finally register!! Gorgeous banners Becki!! I especially love the first one...gotta ask though, what ep is that cap from?

I guess I should introduce myself.....I'm Demelza, I'm from New Zealand, and I'm a HUGE Sam & Cam shipper. I've written a bunch of fic, make heaps of icons, and generally think about Sam and Cam a lot. Ya, I need a life

Well it's great to -finally- be here, thanks to Becki for telling me about this thread, I thought I'd finally check it out and get to posting!
      Great to have you here, Demelza !! Please provide a link to your fics. Would love to read them

Much credit to Replicatertje and Ann Sgc_Fan for their lovely sigs

Comment

Welcome DropsofAngst!!!

You said you've written fics and made icons...got any links to those? I'd love to see/read them

In honor of a new member, here are a couple of banners I made:

Again, feel free to use

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Hey all, just popped into give this: Iconage.
          They're mostly D/V but there are some Sam and Cam ones from "Bounty" and some Sam/Vala friendship. I wanna make S/C ones too, can any one point me to screencaps with the two of them?

Thanks!
          banner by Stef

Comment

Originally posted by isabelqc View Post
            Hey all, just popped into give this: Iconage.
            They're mostly D/V but there are some Sam and Cam ones from "Bounty" and some Sam/Vala friendship. I wanna make S/C ones too, can any one point me to screencaps with the two of them?

Thanks!
            Thanks I love Sam & Cam's crazy expressions in that episodes.

scarimor, can I just say that I LOVE those icons you posted in the Couples Pic Contest We need one more vote to finish, anyone want to give it?

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Given! We have 50!
              banner by Stef

Comment

My first post here, and I gotta say, I'm awful glad I chose this day to finally register!! Gorgeous banners Becki!! I especially love the first one...gotta ask though, what ep is that cap from?

I guess I should introduce myself.....I'm Demelza, I'm from New Zealand, and I'm a HUGE Sam & Cam shipper. I've written a bunch of fic, make heaps of icons, and generally think about Sam and Cam a lot. Ya, I need a life

Well it's great to -finally- be here, thanks to Becki for telling me about this thread, I thought I'd finally check it out and get to posting!

Welcome to the thread!!!
                So... fan fic? Do you have a link to it?

Comment

Originally posted by isabelqc View Post
                  Given! We have 50!
                  Yeah, I was gonna post one, too, but I saw that everyone has 50 votes, so didn't bother.

Comment

Originally posted by angelfire east View Post
                    Anjirika I get a kick out of that too Man I wish I could see those scenes he flimed.
                    Yeah, me too!

My first post here, and I gotta say, I'm awful glad I chose this day to finally register!!
                    WELCOME!

I come bearing gifts!
                    Spoiler:

and
                    Spoiler:
                    sigpic
                    Being a shipper, is the only way to be.
                    |My Fanfics|My Fanart|My Orig. Stories|

Comment

Those are beautiful, Anjirika!!

Okay, anyone who wanted the bigger caps I have, PM me your email address, 'cause YouSendIt is being a pain in the keester! I'll just email you guys the zip file.

Comment

Originally posted by aaobuttons View Post
                        Somebody was promising a new Sam/Cam vid... is it ready yet? The suspense is killing me!
                        Not sure if you're talking about me, but in any case, I am doing a video and I've decide to use the song "Stolen" by Dashboard Confessional for my first ever Sam/Cam video. Hopefully I'll have it done in a couple of days.

And there's so much talent in this thread! Great banners and fics and wow!

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
                        "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

Welcome to the thread Demelza! I'm so glad your here Thanks guys Thank you Sg Gato

Stef your banners conutine to blow me away! I love the second one best Anjirika great artwork!!

Originally Posted by DropsOfAngst
                          That is infact a scene in any episode. I took to a cap of Sam and a cap of Cameron from 200 and blended them together I think Sam was actully smiling at Jack and that cap of Cameron is from earlier in the same scene.

Originally Posted by cshawzye
                          Not sure if you're talking about me, but in any case, I am doing a video and I've decide to use the song "Stolen" by Dashboard Confessional for my first ever Sam/Cam video. Hopefully I'll have it done in a couple of days.
                          I love that song! It's work so well for Cam/Sam
                          Ben Browder on who'd win a fight, Mitchell or Critchon..."Cameron would have the upper hand until Aeryn kicked his ass."

Comment

Squee! Thank you all for your warm welcomes, I know I've said it already, but it's so great to have finally joined you here

Becki, seriously?! NICELY DONE!! I couldn't even tell it was a manip, so great job! I just so love the smiles and all...guh, she's so in love with him.

Before I go further....Stef and Anjirika, I LOVE your arts also! So much Sam and Cam goodness here....so loving it *G* And 'Camantha'? I SO LOVE IT! I think I read 'Scam' somewhere, I think Camantha works a whole lot better, lol (Sorry that was random, I realize, lol)

Rather than answering you all individually, some of you asked if I had links to my fic and/or art.... *nods* Indeed I do

I have five Sam/Cam fics, posted on ff.net here: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/775699/ They're not all completed, but I'm working on a fic for the Sam/Daniel ficathon so, yeah...things are a little on hold at the moment. And I also have a couple of drabbles on a LJ community some friends and I post our fic/art on.

Icons #1, Icons #2, Icons #3, Icons #4. Banners.

Again, thank you SO much for the really warm welcome!! I hope this doesn't seem like a totally pushy newbie question....but has anyone ever thought of doing some kind of Sam/Cam ficathon? Can you imagine all the pretty fic that'd get written? *huge shippy sigh*

Well that's about enough from me for now I reckon, lol Hope you're all having a great night/day!!

Spoiler:
                            MULTI-SHIPPER, AND PROUD

My command is this: Love each other as
                            I have loved you. Greater love has no man than
                            this, that he lay down his life for his friends.
                            - John 15:12,13

Comment

Squee! Thank you all for your warm welcomes, I know I've said it already, but it's so great to have finally joined you here

Becki, seriously?! NICELY DONE!! I couldn't even tell it was a manip, so great job! I just so love the smiles and all...guh, she's so in love with him.

Before I go further....Stef and Anjirika, I LOVE your arts also! So much Sam and Cam goodness here....so loving it *G* And 'Camantha'? I SO LOVE IT! I think I read 'Scam' somewhere, I think Camantha works a whole lot better, lol (Sorry that was random, I realize, lol)

Thank you I never think of that kind of thing as a manip, I always think of it as a blend lol. I know she completely smitten

'Scam' lol such a bad sounding name. Samantha sounds better but I still like Sam/Cam best, their so meant to be their names even sound the same lol

I have five Sam/Cam fics, posted on ff.net here: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/775699/ They're not all completed, but I'm working on a fic for the Sam/Daniel ficathon so, yeah...things are a little on hold at the moment. And I also have a couple of drabbles on a LJ community some friends and I post our fic/art on.

Again, thank you SO much for the really warm welcome!! I hope this doesn't seem like a totally pushy newbie question....but has anyone ever thought of doing some kind of Sam/Cam ficathon? Can you imagine all the pretty fic that'd get written? *huge shippy sigh*

Well that's about enough from me for now I reckon, lol Hope you're all having a great night/day!!
                              I love the links to your artwork. I haven't seen all of your artwork so I'm very happy

I might get around to writing that Cameron/Sam story soon or later, mostly later.
                              Ben Browder on who'd win a fight, Mitchell or Critchon..."Cameron would have the upper hand until Aeryn kicked his ass."

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
                                Those are beautiful, Anjirika!!
                                THANKS!

<snip>

Rather than answering you all individually, some of you asked if I had links to my fic and/or art.... *nods* Indeed I do

Thanks! And thanks for the link to your fics- I've only read one of them but I loved it...and reviewed it.
                                sigpic
                                Being a shipper, is the only way to be.
                                |My Fanfics|My Fanart|My Orig. Stories|

Comment

Working...
                                X