No announcement yet.

Cameron Mitchell/Samantha Carter Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gah, someone gave me a red point for all that....

hmmmmmm.....

Comment

Aww, Hybridbabe. *huggles*

I'm getting that 24 hour crap and as soon as it passes, I will give you green!

Comment

Originally posted by Hybridbabe
        Gah, someone gave me a red point for all that....

hmmmmmm.....
        You got red??? What for?

Unfortunately I can't give you green at the moment, have to spread some more around before I can give you one again.

Comment

You know... There are no "Anti-Sam/Thor" threads, why did they have to make an "Anti-SCAM" thread?

I'll tell you why:

They may be scared this might actually come to pass...

Comment

Originally posted by Major Tyler
            Cameron and Sam ship could work...just don't call it "Scam."
            How about scram. shoo shoo
            sigpic
            ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Originally posted by BigGator5
              You know... There are no "Anti-Sam/Thor" threads, why did they have to make an "Anti-SCAM" thread?

I'll tell you why:

ROFL!!!!!!

Seriously, I really hate close-minded people... Why not have Sam hook up with someone else? Why NOT have her making new "friends"?

What's so wrong with that??

I don't understand how people can be so rabid about a ship! I mean, seriously! If someone was slamming the Daniel/Vala camp, I would look at them and go, "yeah? Cool. That's how you feel, not me". You know? I'd at least respect their opinion!!!

And yeah, I'm cool with the Sam/Jack ship, but IMHO, that ship has sailed. It's LONG GONE. It left when Jack began to be only slightly more than a cardboard cutout in the last couple seasons. Plus, there's the whole "Will they or won't they?" thing that just got old. How many times can you question the relationship until you realize you really don't have any answers? How many times can you honestly look at two people and say "Oh they should be together" when it's been months/years/almost a decade?

Comment

I'll tell you why:

Exactly

BTW, it would be great to know how long Cam and Sam know each other.

Comment

Originally posted by Formerhost
                  Exactly

BTW, it would be great to know how long Cam and Sam know each other.
                  And then know each other REAL WELL...

Oh wait, did I say that aloud? lol!

This is giving me "ficcing fingers", where my fingers are itching to put ideas down in words....

ACK! NO! MUST....TYPE...DANIEL/VALA....BONDAGE FIC..... *faints*

ROFL

Comment

Does anybody know whether there are any screencaps from Ripple Effect? We need some pics here

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Ivanova
                      No, no, a thousand times no! I'd rather gouge my own eyes out with a blunt pocket knife than countenance any such ship.

You created an anti Cam/sam ship thread, and said that Anti comments were welcome there. Dont bring them here please. Im not saying im for this but if the people want to ship then let them. Its not up to you. Kepp your anti input in the anti thread.

Comment

Don't worry SGFerrit, those were made long before I stepped in and got protection for this thread.

Anyway, welcome to our little sip thread! I gave you some green!

Comment

Don't worry SGFerrit, those were made long before I stepped in and got protection for this thread.

Anyway, welcome to our little sip thread! I gave you some green!
                          Yeah, what is it with people who cannot accept change?

ANyway, wonder what Sam was thinking when she saw Cam in his boxers ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by Hybridbabe
                            Yeah, what is it with people who cannot accept change?

ANyway, wonder what Sam was thinking when she saw Cam in his boxers ^_^
                            That he has really nice legs?

Comment

Anyone else notice how Sam looked a little annoyed/jealous/uncertain when Cam said, "So you're saying that somewhere in an alternate universe, I got to second base with Amy Pandenberg?"

And she said, "Theoretically.... yes." in that little peevish tone of hers? ROFL

Comment

Originally posted by STARGATE7777
                                Not going to happen. Mark my words. Cam will be paired sometime down the road with Vala. I believe TPTB had it planned all along. They just won't be able to resist the "obvious" chemistry between their two "new" stars.
                                Nope. Vala and Daniel. I 100% believe Vala and Daniel.
                                http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Working...
                                X