Cameron Mitchell/Samantha Carter Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
    And people are welcome to think that but given the evidence of Threads, I'd say that's highly unlikely.

As for Sam/Cam? I'll friendship for them but no more. She didn't mind him leaving with that woman (no jealousy like with Laira and Kerry) but she was supportive of him and stood by him. That reads friendship to me.

Excellent point!!
    sigpic

Comment

Well, I know the name of this thread is not should there be, will there be... is there or do you see the Ship... so I apologize if I'm completly OT, but since we the thread is starting...

TPTB have pointed out several times that there is a friendship going on between Sam and Cam, that's one of the main reasons of the first name calling between them.

Now regarding Ship, I honestly don't see it today... why, I've been sold the idea that they are very good friends, same as I don't see ship between Sam and Daniel, just a very nice brother and sister relation. I also don't see the sparks and chemistry between the characters and/or the actors and that is a very important point on the sucess of "Ship"

I will not deny I'm a S/J shipper, I do believe in a relationship between Sam and Jack, I personally saw the sparks between their characters and TPTB have made a couple of episodes where they acknowledge there is Ship, so at least I know it's not coming from my romantic mind... and then there is also Threads... what is the point on having a Ship centric episodes that showed that Sam and Jack are meant to be together and not have other relationships. OK, Shippy S/J heart speaking

And finally I think it would be a disrespect towards Sam's character to fall for the next male colleague that she works with...

Now, if you see the ship... Start posting and Have fun... it's a world of fantasy for all and it's about that, having fun... I now go back to my S/J shippy corner....

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
      Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
      Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

You know guys I have been completely patient, up to a point. All "ships" threads are supposed to be protected. I could have a mod come in here and delete all the desenting posts. Please do not make me do this, thank you.

Comment

LOL is what I first have to say now that everyone was graciously allowed be Off Topic Let me point out that this IS a PRO Cam and Sam Ship Thread and for those that like this pairing a place to post about it. So as with any other thread lets get On-Topic

The Title of the Thread has been edited accordingly
          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Personally I can see a HUGE friendship building here...I will reserve judgement just yet on any romance
            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Big Gator, I apologize if my post has been offensive but the name of this Thread is SAM/CAM Ship!!! it's open to discussion, it does not say, Pro or Anti, nor it says it's a protected thread, like most ship threads. Therefore my post.

I would recomend you to add in your opening post that it's a protected thread and also maybe update the name of the thread to Pro Sam and Cam.

But so far, I have not seen any disrespectful post.

Edit... Ok, saw the changes... so as I mentioned before... have fun... it's what all should be about...

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
              Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
              Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Thank you TameFarrar, for not deleting the posts...

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                Personally I can see a HUGE friendship building here...I will reserve judgement just yet on any romance
                Sometimes friendships turn into something more. I mean, both Sam and Cam are about the same age and I bet they have a lot in common.

Comment

Originally posted by BigGator5
                  Sometimes friendships turn into something more. I mean, both Sam and Cam are about the same age and I bet they have a lot in common.
                  I most definitely agree on all points and if TPTB do decide to take it in that direction thats ok as I am one that likes a bit of romance in my Sci-Fi However I do hope that TPTB take a lesson from other shows that have SUCCESSFULLY written in romance and learn from it. Both characters are strong and have alot of potential so in the end it is all what the writers do with it

Comment

It would also be an interesting plot point for Sam to have to choose either Jack or Cam. Even if she chooses Jack in the end, it would bring some more dynamic to the team that has been missing since season seven.

Comment

I believe I have read in one of AT's interviews that she thinks that Sam and Jack should get it out of their systems and remain just good friends?

So there's definitely an open doors for Cam/Sam relationship. Somewhere in the background, though

Comment

Originally posted by BigGator5
                        This is the official thread for the Sam/Cam Ship!! <3

Can there be something there?? (Spolier image...)
                        Heck no. We must have a sam/vala ship. I mean that would be wicked hot. It would be like those few eps of the OC that I watched were they had to two lesbians. Why did marissa have to get back with ryan why?
                        Lastest Episode: Alliances, Part One

Comment

Originally posted by captainpash
                          Heck no. We must have a sam/vala ship. I mean that would be wicked hot. It would be like those few eps of the OC that I watched were they had to two lesbians. Why did marissa have to get back with ryan why?
                          Oh, c'mon... Sam/Vala friendship - yes, but lesbian thing? Give me a break...

Comment

Oh sure why not? Somehow I don't think Jack would mind a little Sam/Vala action.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Originally posted by captainpash
                              Heck no. We must have a sam/vala ship. I mean that would be wicked hot.
                              Start the thread and I'll be there!

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
                              Oh sure why not? Somehow I don't think Jack would mind a little Sam/Vala action.
                              You mean Cam wouldn't mind a little Sam/Vala action.

Comment

All ready did. It is way back. I will find it.

Found it.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=22164
                                Lastest Episode: Alliances, Part One

Comment

Working...
                                X