X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome aboard, Cshawzye!!

Comment

Yay! Thanks Neelan.

Great caps. I've definitely got to get to collecting some and perhaps starting a vid for this ship.

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
      "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

Got some more, too... I'm still uploading 'em for this ep

Comment

Originally posted by cshawzye View Post
          Yay! Thanks Neelan.

Great caps. I've definitely got to get to collecting some and perhaps starting a vid for this ship.
          Welcome cshawzye! *jumps up and down, up and down* PLEASE do a vid, please! We have so few vids for this ship!

These two don't seem to have personal space issues with eachother
          It's beer o'clock. Now where the HELL is my riot !?!

Comment

I love how he just stayed with her... he coulda wandered all over that town, seein' what was going on, like he did in Arthur's Mantle, but he never left Sam *sigh*

Gotta get to bed... EARLY day tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by aaobuttons View Post
              Welcome cshawzye! *jumps up and down, up and down* PLEASE do a vid, please! We have so few vids for this ship!

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j3...tons/sg832.jpg
              http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j3...tons/sg221.jpg
              http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j3...tons/sg267.jpg

Thanks.

For all those caps you've got yourself a deal on the video, hehe. As soon as I finish the Ronon/Teyla one I'm working on now I'll start a Sam/Cam vid.

*Squeeeeee* Sorry, couldn't help myself, great caps.

"Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
                I love how he just stayed with her... he coulda wandered all over that town, seein' what was going on, like he did in Arthur's Mantle, but he never left Sam *sigh*

Gotta get to bed... EARLY day tomorrow
                Awe, I know. And the way he so fiercely took care of her and kept her going ... *sigh* Beautiful pairing.

'Night Neelan. Sweet dreams!

Comment

*looks around the thread and waves* So, after going thorugh my season 9 dvds again and watching "Line In The Sand" for what I'm pretty sure is the millionth time I've decided that I'm totally in love with this ship!! I think "Line In The Sand" is quickly becoming one of my favorite SG1 episodes as well.

*cheers* Here's to Sam & Cam!
                  Hey, welcome! I'm pretty new here too I fell in love with Cam/Sam after seeing LITS (and started liking both characters for the first time then as well). I don't see how people can not enjoy the dynamic between these two. I mean, they are not blatantly shippy or anything. They're just a sweet pair...and that can interpreted as either friendship or romantic Heck, I like Cam/Vala and Teal'c/Vala...and I'm a die-hard DV shipper!!

The C/S dynamic is just so refreshing! To see two people who obviously care about each other, but without all of that angst and drama all of the time. I just love the way they tease each other. After re-watching season 10, I notice that Sam seems to smile a lot when she's with Cam, this kind of very small, intimate smile

Sorry, I'm gushing again. So my vid is nearing the final stages of editing. I'm just trying to make sure that everything works and flows at this point. I got distracted a little bit by a new DV vid (I heard this song and was inspired!) but I should be finishing up the C/S one soon, once I finish writing all of these papers for school!!

Yes, they do seem to get close to each other a lot

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
                    Hey, welcome! I'm pretty new here too I fell in love with Cam/Sam after seeing LITS (and started liking both characters for the first time then as well). I don't see how people can not enjoy the dynamic between these two. I mean, they are not blatantly shippy or anything. They're just a sweet pair...and that can interpreted as either friendship or romantic Heck, I like Cam/Vala and Teal'c/Vala...and I'm a die-hard DV shipper!!

The C/S dynamic is just so refreshing! To see two people who obviously care about each other, but without all of that angst and drama all of the time. I just love the way they tease each other. After re-watching season 10, I notice that Sam seems to smile a lot when she's with Cam, this kind of very small, intimate smile
                    Thanks for the welcome!

And, definitely. They are rather refreshing. You can tell that they just genuinely enjoy each others company and feel protective of one another. I agree, it's nice to see a realtionship that doesn't have all of the angst but that's first and foremost a friendship. Reminds me more of the relationship I have with the people who are cloest to me.

Comment

Thanks.

For all those caps you've got yourself a deal on the video, hehe. As soon as I finish the Ronon/Teyla one I'm working on now I'll start a Sam/Cam vid.
                      *hugs* I'm so glad! Can you tease me with a song choice?

Thanks for the welcome!

And, definitely. They are rather refreshing. You can tell that they just genuinely enjoy each others company and feel protective of one another. I agree, it's nice to see a realtionship that doesn't have all of the angst but that's first and foremost a friendship. Reminds me more of the relationship I have with the people who are cloest to me.
                      I agree. I'm not into angsty very much for Sam (I think I got burnt out with all the S/J drama) and I much prefer her all smiley and happy around Cam.

Comment

Yes!! A vid!!! They are soo hot together!!!

About personal space and that picture above - Cam's body talk screams "I want to kiss you really bad!!"

*mind in the gutter*
                        I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

The Stargate Fan Awards needs more Sam/Cam nominations!

I'm starting a every other day prompt for people to remember!

Nominate your favorite Sam/Cam Banner/Signature!

And it's not just a Ship awards, nominate for one Character, or an OT3!

www.stargatefanawards.com

Comment

*Squeeeeee* Sorry, couldn't help myself, great caps.
                            Thanks, but I'm just postin' 'em The person who made 'em is PurpleToo1 (you'll see her in the Furnace from time to time) Green her for 'em if you get the chance.

Originally posted by Stef View Post
                            Nice gush! Yeah, I had my angsty ship with Farscape. I like the teasing/playful ship these two have.

Nominate your favorite Sam/Cam Banner/Signature!

And it's not just a Ship awards, nominate for one Character, or an OT3!

www.stargatefanawards.com
                            Thanks for the reminders... I need 'em! Hey! Can the fic category be an OT3 as well? Or only pairings?

Comment

*hugs* I'm so glad! Can you tease me with a song choice?
                              As soon as I decide for sure I promise I'll let you know what song I'm doing.

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
                              Thanks, but I'm just postin' 'em The person who made 'em is PurpleToo1 (you'll see her in the Furnace from time to time) Green her for 'em if you get the chance.
                              Ah, cool. Will definitely do just that.

Comment

Hey, guys, was wondering if you could do me a favour?

I'm sort of easing my way into writing Sam/Cam and trying to get comfortable writing them, so I've written a couple of non-shippy Vala/Cam friendship vignettes. Could you tell me if I'm getting Cam right? They're set during Dominion so spoilers

spoilers for Dominion!
                                (those the brokes)

Comment

Working...
                                X