No announcement yet.

Cameron Mitchell/Samantha Carter Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watched and commented - loved it! You know I love Jimmy Eat World.

Comment

Sorry I can't check out all the hard work y'all put into the vids. I'm avoiding spoilers.

Saw Quest II over the weekend - the second half of season 10 is off to a fine start...

Also love the article about the filming of the movie. Loved the part where they teased that the safest place to stand was on the X.

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post

Very nice vid And some good moments in there too, but no hug The scene with her in the spacesuit is always one of those underetimated squee moments
        It's beer o'clock. Now where the HELL is my riot !?!

Comment

Originally posted by aaobuttons View Post
          Very nice vid And some good moments in there too, but no hug The scene with her in the spacesuit is always one of those underetimated squee moments
          Okay, so yeah. Where is that hug? I remember watching the episode, but I can't remember which one it was from. Watch, I probabaly have it on my computer somewhere and just missed it!

Right now, I only have about a few episodes from season 9 (other than Vala ones): Collateral Damage, The Fourth Horsemen1-2, Arthur's Mantle, and Stronghold. Are there other ones with Cam/Sam moments that you recommend I get/watch? Sadly, still haven't caught all of season 9 yet. I've watched most though....

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

There is a hug in "Ethon" after everyone thought Sam is dead and she enters the room.
            That's all folks.

Comment

Okay, so yeah. Where is that hug? I remember watching the episode, but I can't remember which one it was from. Watch, I probabaly have it on my computer somewhere and just missed it!

SNIP
              -Stef
              Here's the hug (see my post) http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=42763&page=30

Much credit to Replicatertje and Ann Sgc_Fan for their lovely sigs

Comment

*pokes all you Sam/Cam peeps out there*

The Stargate Fan Awards needs more Sam/Cam nominations!

I'm starting a daily (or nearly daily) prompt for people to remember!

Nominate your favorite Sam/Cam Action/Adventure Story!

Can't decide between two... nominate both!!!

www.stargatefanawards.com

Comment

Anyway....take a look and tell me what you think. I always appreciate feedback! Just click on the image

-Stef

Dear,

I want to watch it so badly but something is wrong with a link!! I can't watch it, there is "problem loading page" thing!! Could you PM me a link or something??
                  I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                    Dear,

I want to watch it so badly but something is wrong with a link!! I can't watch it, there is "problem loading page" thing!! Could you PM me a link or something??
                    Yeah, 4shared was offline for a bit. That link should work now though. You can also find all of my vids at MY MEDIA PAGE. Although, ahem, you might notice where my video-making attention has been focused for the past few months

But once I finish the current vid I'm making, I'm thinking about starting another C/S one

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Thank you dear!!! I'm happy to see more Sam/Cam vids!!!
                      I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Okay, so I need everyone's help. I am looking for some larger-sized Cam/Sam pics. I'm mostly looking for screen caps but I'm fine with anything else. All I have is basic-sized caps....and they deteriorate so badly when I try to resize them Any help would be great (and would benefit you ).

-Stef
                        How large? I get caps from others, so they tend to be about 700 wide... some are more. I have several from Quest 2 and Line in the Sand. Will 700 wide be big enough?

Oh, and why does Vala have brown eyes in your sig? You know Claudia's are gray, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
                          How large? I get caps from others, so they tend to be about 700 wide... some are more. I have several from Quest 2 and Line in the Sand. Will 700 wide be big enough?

Oh, and why does Vala have brown eyes in your sig? You know Claudia's are gray, right?
                          Anything bigger than the normal caps 640 wide. I just like making wallpapers, and my pics don't resize well I'd like to make some more banners, wallpapers, icons for Cam/Sam.

As for CB's eyes, I didn't do anything to them, so they just ended up that way I guess

-Stef

Comment

Anything bigger than the normal caps 640 wide. I just like making wallpapers, and my pics don't resize well I'd like to make some more banners, wallpapers, icons for Cam/Sam.

As for CB's eyes, I didn't do anything to them, so they just ended up that way I guess

-Stef
                            I'll create a Sam/Cam folder and use YouSendIt for ya
                            And I guess it was the sepia tone of that part of the pic that made her eyes look brown

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
                              I'll create a Sam/Cam folder and use YouSendIt for ya
                              I'd love the link to that too if you don't mind.

Comment

Originally posted by aaobuttons View Post
                                I'd love the link to that too if you don't mind.
                                I'll probably just post it in here
                                I'm waiting for my friend to send me more of her HUGE caps before I create the file first.
                                And reading Cam/Sam smut fic while I'm waiting.

Comment

Working...
                                X