• Show
Clear All

*waves to Stef*

I know you from somewhere...

loved Dark Sam and Cam from Ripple Effect

Comment

Quest 1 - put it is spoilers in case

Spoiler:

Cam, I have eyes in the back of my head -- stare at my backside some other time!

Much credit to Replicatertje and Ann Sgc_Fan for their lovely sigs

Comment

Spoiler:

We really have to stop meeting like this .

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
          Hey guys! First time poster in this thread. So, I'm just tentatively sticking my head in here because I'm not sure if I'm pro C/S friendship or pro C/S ship at this point. Either way, I enjoy their scenes and am really hoping for some nice stuff between them in the movies

Why is this thread rated so low? Only three stars? Let me try and boost it with a five

*waves to Kales*

-Stef
          Welcome, Stef!

Like aaobuttons said, everyone that likes both Cam and Sam are welcome here, even if you don't care to see them romantically paired.

Hmmm, I never even noticed how the thread was rated, but I imagine those that don't like the pairing rated it low [and that, of course, would include all those that just plain don't like Mitchell]. It certainly isn't rated low due to any negative attitudes in here. I think this thread is extremely welcoming and everyone seems to play nicely no matter what they think the Cam/Sam relationship is or should be.

Frankly, if that's how threads are rated, by whether you agree or disagree with the topic rather than how people are treated in it, then, for my purposes, that rating is useless. I wouldn't give a thread a low rating because I didn't like the topic unless, if it was a topic offering debate, I got treated negatively for having a different viewpoint. Just my feelings on it all...

Comment

Originally posted by Sg Gato View Post
            Quest 1 - put it is spoilers in case

Spoiler:

Cam, I have eyes in the back of my head -- stare at my backside some other time!

Cam's response:

Spoiler:
            Hey, I played football! Defense. Always watch the hips. First way to tell what direction the other guy is going. And I'm supposed to be following you...

And, Sam, of course, rolls her eyes.

Comment

^ To the above caps ... LMAO

And I totally agree on the rating thing, since it's OT in tags
              Spoiler:

To turn the thread rating into some kind of score board on a 'shipper war is just absurd. Each to their own... or see my sig for the far more eloquent Blues Brothers' version

kay x

Comment

There are 2 sam/cam banners and 1 sam/cam wallpaper here:
                http://community.livejournal.com/sta...s/1852265.html
                It's beer o'clock. Now where the HELL is my riot !?!

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
                  Hey guys! First time poster in this thread. So, I'm just tentatively sticking my head in here because I'm not sure if I'm pro C/S friendship or pro C/S ship at this point. Either way, I enjoy their scenes and am really hoping for some nice stuff between them in the movies

Why is this thread rated so low? Only three stars? Let me try and boost it with a five

-Stef
                  Huh... I usually don't notice the ratings either, but I went ahead and gave it a five to boost it.

Welcome aboard, Stef! You don't have to see them romantically linked to post in here. Most of us LOVE their interactions on the show. Only a few of us fantasize about them being... naughty.

Comment

Okay, so I haven't watched any episodes of season 9 except for the Vala ones ("Avalon" through "Beachhead" and "Crusade"). What other episodes from that season have good Cam/Sam stuff? I plan on watching them all, of course...I was just curious I thought maybe I'd make a wallpaper or icons.

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Gotta watch Ripple Effect for dark!Sam and Cam... um... Off The Grid has nice outfits ... *smacks forehead* How can I be forgetting the name of the one with the memory device? Someone help me out?

kay x

Comment

Originally posted by Kales View Post
                        Gotta watch Ripple Effect for dark!Sam and Cam... um... Off The Grid has nice outfits ... *smacks forehead* How can I be forgetting the name of the one with the memory device? Someone help me out?

kay x
                        Collateral Damage

Comment

*whew* Thanks!

kay x

Comment

Just read synecdochic's last two Sam/Cam fics and... I think I need to go take a cold shower
                            BBL

Comment

Thanks for the episode info guys I think I actually saw the tail-end of "Collateral Damage" awhile back.

Anyway, here's a little banner I made. Anyone can feel free to use it.

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Nice work, Stef!

Also, the pics in the link aaobuttons supplied are nice, too.

I love when they are smiling at each other or smiling because of something one of them said teasingly to the other.

Comment

Working...
                                X