Cameron Mitchell/Samantha Carter Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hastiekido View Post
    I'm no shipper..at all, but I've got 2 caps from Dominion that fits this thread....

Spoiler:

COOL! Thanks, Hastie! *hugs*

Thanks for the new links, Jades... can't green ya yet, so....

Comment

Originally posted by Jades View Post
      Here's a cute Sam/Cam fic by Synecdochic: http://synecdochic.livejournal.com/108492.html

Plus a music vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPdkF25z7U0 (Not sure if this one's been linked here before).

*tackle bear hug!* Another Sam/Cam vid! Thank you so much for the link!!! That makes 5 total!!!!!!! We have enough for a cat at the Stargate Fan Awards now!
      It's beer o'clock. Now where the HELL is my riot !?!

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post

Thanks for the new links, Jades... can't green ya yet, so....
        Lol, that'll do.

Banner by angelfire east

Comment

Originally posted by Jades View Post
          Here's a cute Sam/Cam fic by Synecdochic: http://synecdochic.livejournal.com/108492.html
          OMG, please don't make me be in love with Cam more than
          I already am. LOL! Great little story.

Comment

Hey guys! Sorry I've been away from internet connection for aaages...

OT: they're so pretty together. Generally speaking, I don't like fics that don't acknowledge the past with Jack in some way, basically because if you're going to say there's enough evidence for Sam/Cam then you can't really deny there was a Sam/Jack even in UST form... JIMHO.

My head's still in DV, lol, but I'm considering attempting a Sam/Cam fic. Not sure if I can get into their heads enough yet though. Thanks for the recs though, they're great!

kay x

Comment

Just found this fic:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3435023/1/
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
                You know you're gonna have to repost these after the rest of us see Line in the Sand, right?
                Ditto.

I've been staying away because it's hard for me to ignore spoilers and I want most of the fun stuff of the second half of the season to be a surprise, but, sigh, I feel like I'm missing out on a lot of fun conversations.

It won't be too long now, though!!!

Comment

Here are 4 icons from Unending:
                  http://community.livejournal.com/sam...3.html?#cutid1
                  I know some of you are staying spoiler free so I will warn you that it is Sam/Cam spoilery as far as one scene is concerned, but it does not spoil overall plot. But you will be happy if you peek!

Anybody else seen this? I won't tempt people with talking about it if I'm the only one.
                  Last edited by aaobuttons; 14 March 2007, 04:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by aaobuttons View Post
                    Here are 4 icons from Unending:
                    http://community.livejournal.com/sam...3.html?#cutid1
                    I know some of you are staying spoiler free so I will warn you that it is Sam/Cam spoilery as far as one scene is concerned, but it does not spoil overall plot. But you will be happy if you peek!

Anybody else seen this? I won't temp people with talking about it if I'm the only one.
                    Spoiler:
                    aaobuttons, you are my official new godess
                    I died when I saw those
                    Follow the Syren's call

Comment

Originally posted by syren View Post
                      Spoiler:
                      aaobuttons, you are my official new godess
                      I died when I saw those

Comment

Unending:

Spoiler:
                        Before this ep, when I knew that it was supposed to cover 50 years, I totally thought Cam and Sam would hook up. Lol, I guess she was too busy, oh well.

Comment

Spoiler:
                          Yeah that's kinda sad, but hey at least we got the christmas kiss
                          Follow the Syren's call

Comment

Originally posted by nebulan View Post
                            Unending:

Spoiler:
                            Before this ep, when I knew that it was supposed to cover 50 years, I totally thought Cam and Sam would hook up. Lol, I guess she was too busy, oh well.

Spoiler:
                            Maybe they did hook up and TPTB just thought showing it would be too shippy heavy. 50 years is a long time, and _something_ calmed Cam down

Comment

Spoiler:
                              I don't think they hooked up. Cam had his Amy, Sam had her Jack, I think that stood between them all the time. And I'm really glad it didn't happen, it would have felt wrong. Its weird, because I call myself a shipper, but after the big SQUEE when he kissed Sam I laughed when he kissed Vala and was relieved that the kiss didn't mean what I thought first.
                              Because they would have hooked up only because of the special circumstances. With Vala and Daniel it was different, I liked that part when Daniel said it had nothing to do with this situation, it would have happened anyway. But with Sam and Cam it isn't the case.
                              So thanks for the kiss TPTB, it was more I thought to see between those two.
                              That's all folks.

Comment

I'm sorry guys!
                                UNENDING
                                Spoiler:

I forgot to check in here while I was partying with the crazy kids over in Dala-Land Oh yeah, we're happy.

I know Unending didn't have a lot of Sam/Cam... but it has nice moments. And with a premise like that fanfiction is free to go absolutely mental until Continuum and Ark of Truth.

I'll rewatch then post back with any S/C thoughts

Comment

Working...
                                X