Cameron Mitchell/Samantha Carter Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DropsOfAngst View Post
    You know, that whole Sam and Cam having a baby in that scene has been on my mind since ChillinTheMost made the original post, so, um, in light of such things.......I made a little manip. If you want to see it, it is posted on my GJ.
    Wow!! That was amazingly good! If only you could have manips on GW, that would have made a great siggy

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
      So... where is it? Any of it... the fluff... the angst!
      I'm such a fanfic ho
      Hee! Umm, on my computer? *g* I have so many to finish that are aaaalmost done, but not quite. And a small handful of fics on ff.net. What about you though....do you write fic? FF.net is seriously lacking in the Sam/Cam fic department. Poor Sam and Cam

Nope... only have the ones people reposted last month
      You got more? I'm sure the newbies would like more.
      Not sure if it's more than what you've already seen, but the ones I know of (that I've downloaded, and likely can find links to again): Broken, Better Days, Grazed Knees, I Don't Know If I Should Stay, Recovering the Satellites, When Morning Comes, and a real short (great) one called Talk To Me.

I'm sure there's more....so I'm going to go on a hunt for their links

[quote]Heck, I wanna see those eps all over again anyway. I am Pro-season 10.
      I'll start watching all of the season 10 (and season 3) eps again after work this week....

Excellent plan! I watched about 4-5 episodes of season 9 yesterday, what a way to spend the day

That is an AMAZING manip!!! Really amazing
      Originally posted by Stef View Post
      Wow!! That was amazingly good! If only you could have manips on GW, that would have made a great siggy
      Thank you both! Now if only we could get TPTB to put a little something like that in one of their movies But then I guess that's what fanfic is for.

Stef, does the manip rule apply to sig banners too? If so, I better go make a new one....

Spoiler:
      MULTI-SHIPPER, AND PROUD

My command is this: Love each other as
      I have loved you. Greater love has no man than
      this, that he lay down his life for his friends.
      - John 15:12,13

Comment

I'm not sure. Nobody has commented on it, so maybe it's okay. Besides, I've seen some Sheyla ones that look to have been manipulated. If nobody has said anything, I'd think it would be okay. Don't ask me though, I didn't even know that rule existed until recently

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor
          Nope... only have the ones people reposted last month
          You got more? I'm sure the newbies would like more.
          Well, anyone who wants either of my two can find them here:

Better Days

Stay With You

-Stef

Comment

I'm not sure. Nobody has commented on it, so maybe it's okay. Besides, I've seen some Sheyla ones that look to have been manipulated. If nobody has said anything, I'd think it would be okay. Don't ask me though, I didn't even know that rule existed until recently
            Yeah I didn't know about the manips rule until sort of recently either...in another thread, I think. I checked out the Ask the Moderators thread, and honestly it's kind of confusing. They say no, but that if they have kissed on screen it's okay to manip them kissing....? I....yeah, that just made me even more confused. I might change my sig banner, then go over and ask them what's up, lol

Well, anyone who wants either of my two can find them here:

Better Days

Stay With You

-Stef
            I love your vids! I had only gotten to see part of Better Days, and Stay With You I couldn't download for some reason....but they did just now, so I watched them both! Beautiful -beautiful- job with them both!! I am especially fond of Better Days, it's so angsty.....please, please tell me you might, someday soon(ish), make another? Fantastic work on them both!

Including Stef's links, just so that the list is as complete as I could make it.....these are all the music videos I have and know of the links to. I couldn't find any newer ones than these on the Sam/Cam community, however.

Spoiler:
            MULTI-SHIPPER, AND PROUD

Comment

Thanks for that list. Aside from mine, I think I've only seen 3 of those. Now I get to watch some new vids.

As for a new vid from me, I have a song choice but I'm having a hard time putting it together. We'll see....I'm alternating between 6 vids, editing when the inspiration strikes.

BTW, cute new banner They're so adorable together!

-Stef

Comment

Originally posted by DropsOfAngst View Post
                Stef, does the manip rule apply to sig banners too? If so, I better go make a new one....
                Okay, from what I understand of the "manip rule" we're not to post what we know are manips that can pass as "real" when an actors face or head is pasted on to another body or in some kind of compromising position. The baby one would be iffy. But if someone made it into a sig that was OBVIOUSLY about a dream or wish of the poster, it would probably be okay... as long as it was just really obvious. You could make one then ask a mod if it would be okay or not. Manips like the ones already being used in sigs look okay to me, 'cause the actors haven't been maniped into doing something they wouldn't... Sam and Cam just looking at each other is fine.

Comment

Hi everyone *waves*
                  Just dropping by to show you these 2 Sam/Cam banners I made a while back.
                  Hope you like them

Comment

Thanks for that list. Aside from mine, I think I've only seen 3 of those. Now I get to watch some new vids.

As for a new vid from me, I have a song choice but I'm having a hard time putting it together. We'll see....I'm alternating between 6 vids, editing when the inspiration strikes.

BTW, cute new banner They're so adorable together!
                    No problemo

Six vids? Nice! Whom are they all for....? I saw on your site you had a lot of Daniel/Vala ones, would they be for them also?

Hehe, thanks! And they really are, aren't they? *happy shippy sigh*

Okay, from what I understand of the "manip rule" we're not to post what we know are manips that can pass as "real" when an actors face or head is pasted on to another body or in some kind of compromising position. The baby one would be iffy. But if someone made it into a sig that was OBVIOUSLY about a dream or wish of the poster, it would probably be okay... as long as it was just really obvious. You could make one then ask a mod if it would be okay or not. Manips like the ones already being used in sigs look okay to me, 'cause the actors haven't been maniped into doing something they wouldn't... Sam and Cam just looking at each other is fine.
                    Ohhhhhh....gotcha! That makes a heck of a lot more sense than what I've been able to find so far. So thanks for that! I really need to go make some banners now, if only I was in a banner making mood though

Originally posted by sofie View Post
                    Hi everyone *waves*
                    Just dropping by to show you these 2 Sam/Cam banners I made a while back.
                    Hope you like them

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r...mandsammie.jpg

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r...4ever/hjfh.jpg
                    Hon, those are GORGEOUS! I really love the first one, it's so bright and really beautiful! Great job with them both

Well, off to write some fic...hope you're all having (or had) a great day!

Spoiler:
                    MULTI-SHIPPER, AND PROUD

Comment

I can't believe some one red me on this thread for "manifesting some passive-agressive behaviour" because I mentioned in my post if you're not voting for other ships, please vote sam/cam.... Yet this person had no problem doing the same thing for other threads. This is my first for a reason I don't even understand.

Much credit to Replicatertje and Ann Sgc_Fan for their lovely sigs

Comment

Originally posted by Sg Gato View Post
                        I can't believe some one red me on this thread for
                        "manifesting some passive-agressive behaviour" because I mentioned in my post if you're not voting for other ships, please vote sam/cam.... Yet this person had no problem doing the same thing for other threads. This is my first for a reason I don't even understand.
                        Was it 'nihela'? They got me too, and there was nothing in the post they gave me red for that could, even remotely (that is to say, in my personal opinion), be seen as 'manifesting some passive-agressive behaviour'.
                        Last edited by DropsOfAngst; 10 July 2007, 05:05 PM. Reason: i'm stupid?

Spoiler:
                        MULTI-SHIPPER, AND PROUD

Comment

Yep, the funny thing is, I think we are both fans of the same character. I never thought I would get a red for such a reason.
                          Last edited by Sg Gato; 10 July 2007, 05:38 PM.

Comment

Yeah that's pretty strange....unless they just don't like Sam/Cam? *shrugs* 'Tis a mind boggle.

Spoiler:
                            MULTI-SHIPPER, AND PROUD

Comment

It seems that it's just one who might not like it and is showing it

Comment

*nods* It sure seems thus.

Spoiler:
                                MULTI-SHIPPER, AND PROUD

Comment

Working...
                                X