Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
      he looks like he's thinking: I so want to take her back to the bedroom so she can do that tongue thing again
      or maybe that's just me
      Follow the Syren's call

Comment

Originally posted by syren View Post
        he looks like he's thinking: I so want to take her back to the bedroom so she can do that tongue thing again
        or maybe that's just me
        He does seem rather focused on her lips.

Comment

Then again can you blame him?
          Follow the Syren's call

Comment

It's True!!!! LOL!

Comment

Like he just found out that they've been meeting behind the bikeshed regularly
              lol1

or maybe that's just me
              Yeah, cuz he's really thinking, " I so want to take her back to the bedroom so I can do that tongue thing again..."
              scarimor

Comment

THat would make so much more sense(spl?) I was probably pasting myself on to sam subconsciouslycoz seriously who wouldn't wanna do that to him *bashesheadonwall* dammit gotta stop with the naughty mind
                Follow the Syren's call

Comment

Ok here you are for the lemon one, ben one coming in the thunk thread in a moment

ps: background courtesy of darkicedphoenix
                  HaHa! That's great!!! So are the other ones you did. Keep 'em coming!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
                    I like the funny ones best
                    They're the kind of couple that would laugh together anyway.
                    I totally agree. Both with liking the funny ones and with the kind of couple they are.

Comment

Thanks I'll try
                      Follow the Syren's call

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87/my1cutie/BB%20Mitchell/BB%20Mitchell%202/rippleeffectAQOcap4.jpg

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...ectAQOcap5.jpg

For those interested...did a quick Cam/AU Sam, rated PG...spoilers for Ripple Effect...

[http://stargate-sg1.hu/fanfiction/viewstory.php?sid=1370[/url]
                        Okay, so I was ready to say that
                        Spoiler:
                        even in an alternate universe I didn't believe these characterizations, but then... snerk. You got me. Good stuff.

[spoiled because of the story, not the show]

Comment

ok here are a few scam icons, hope you don't mind me posting them here since I don't have a LJ

for those who want to read the small print:

Comment

Just seemed like sumethin that could happen to our dear Mitchell
                            guess he better runs and hides now...
                            Follow the Syren's call

Comment

WOOHOO!!! New fic!!!

THat would make so much more sense(spl?) I was probably pasting myself on to sam subconsciouslycoz seriously who wouldn't wanna do that to him *bashesheadonwall* dammit gotta stop with the naughty mind
                              Now why would you want to stop the dirty mind? As we all know (or should ) A Dirty Mind is a Terrible Thing to Waste! I use mine daily.

Originally posted by cajnjirl View Post
                              I just knew that Cajn would like that one at least as much as I did!

Comment

Now why would you want to stop the dirty mind? As we all know (or should ) A Dirty Mind is a Terrible Thing to Waste! I use mine daily.
                                Glad someone aprreciates my dirty mind, usually all I recieve is blank stares...but then again I do tend to go over board

I just knew that Cajn would like that one at least as much as I did!
                                I'm so glad you like it
                                Follow the Syren's call

Comment

Working...
                                X