X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SG_1108
    The Quest
    Spoiler:
    Sam & Cam were great in this episode. They worked well together. He always looked and waited for her answers to his questions to get them though.
    Unlike Jack who..
    Spoiler:
    would just look at her like she was a flaming idiot whenever she opened her mouth to say something more intelligent than he could grasp.

Comment

Originally posted by DanJack
      I think they could have almost a sibling type of relationship, but I think Sam should ultimately end up with another Air Force Officer. A general perhaps.
      lol. I was thinking the same thing. She and General Landry would look great together. j/k Anyway, I agree. Sam and Cam have more of a sibling relationship. If you wanted, you could tweak it a bit so it could look romantic, but I feel that it comes off more like friends.
      http://www.bigcrumbs.com/crumbs/land...nchan2&s=59146
      Shop through Big Crumbs for your online purchases to receive a little bit of your money back.

Comment

That marathon yesterday really made me want to do a Sam/Cam vid, they are so cute together!

Does anybody have any songs they think would make a great Sam/Cam vid? Either Shippy or Friendshippy.. or both!
        It's beer o'clock. Now where the HELL is my riot !?!

Comment

There's a Sam_Cameron LiveJournal here:

http://community.livejournal.com/sam_cameron/
          scarimor

Comment

Thanks scarimor. I'm going to check it out.
            I reject your reality and substitute my own!
            Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by ranchan2
              lol. I was thinking the same thing. She and General Landry would look great together. j/k Anyway, I agree. Sam and Cam have more of a sibling relationship. If you wanted, you could tweak it a bit so it could look romantic, but I feel that it comes off more like friends.
              Hey, I'm all about the friendship... as long as they still get those "benefits" I mentioned before

Comment

I just wanted to post this pic from last night's ep cause I thought you Sam/Cam shippers would like it! Enjoy!

Spoiler:

Comment

Hey ShippyChick got a pic of when they are in the cave walking and talking. I think they were talking about what to do next or about Vala's daughter but I can't remember.
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by SG_1108
                    Hey ShippyChick got a pic of when they are in the cave walking and talking. I think they were talking about what to do next or about Vala's daughter but I can't remember.
                    This is the closest I can find . . .
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Not gonna happen but I definitely agree that A--they look good together and B--they seem to genuinely like each other.

I did want to 'ship "evil" Carter and Cam from Ripple Effect, though--you know, the guys in the black. There was a scene where the elevator opens and I honestly expect to see them making out, which would have been ok by me. You kow, it was an AU team after all

...of course, on this darn show, everyone looks good with everyone else.
                      Last edited by esoap524; 23 September 2006, 06:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by esoap524
                        Not gonna happen but I definitely agree that A--they look good together and B--they seem to genuinely like each other.

I did want to 'ship "evil" Carter and Cam from Ripple Effect, though--you know, the guys in the black. There was a scene where the elevator opens and I honestly expect to see them making out, which would have been ok by me. You kow, it was an AU team after all
                        I thought so too! Someone needs to ask if that was indeed the way they were playing it at a con sometime.

Comment

Thanks ShippyChick for the pic. That's what I was talking about. I just can't remember exactly where in the cave they were talking.

I wish they would replay Ripple Effect because I have a bad memory. And I wasn't really shipping them until recently.
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by SylvreWolfe
                            Unlike Jack who..
                            Spoiler:
                            would just look at her like she was a flaming idiot whenever she opened her mouth to say something more intelligent than he could grasp.
                            That's why I've never gotten the Sam/jack 'ship. He just doesn't seem to treat her with a lot of respect and it bugs me. Dude, it's not her fault you're an idiot. Quit taking it out on her

Comment

Originally posted by esoap524
                              That's why I've never gotten the Sam/jack 'ship. He just doesn't seem to treat her with a lot of respect and it bugs me. Dude, it's not her fault you're an idiot. Quit taking it out on her
                              That's so true. Which makes Cam a smart guy. Doesn't hurt that he is cuter too.
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Hey, everyone!!!

I posted here a while ago mentioning I was making a Sam/Cam music vid, and, well... it's finished!!

lol it took me a lot longer than I expected, but anyway... If anyone's interested, I posted it at my journal:

http://di-br.livejournal.com/86352.html

There are a couple of scenes from the last episode, but nothing that spoilery, really.

Comment

Working...
                                X