Cameron Mitchell/Samantha Carter Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ses110
    AT said no Mitchell and Sam Ship.I think Vala and Mitchell may be getting closer.
    When and where did she say that...?

Comment

I think it was a TV Guide interview.I do not remember which article but I remember AT saying it.BB also turned down the role of Pete so BB probably did not want to get between the Sam/Jack Ship.It makes sense because the Sam/Jack Ship has still not been resolved one way or another and it would be tough to put Sam and Mitchell together.They are also on the same team.

Comment

I did not know he was up for the role of Pete. I knew that he was up for the role of Sheppard. Which is weird. Interesting. But I still can dream.......

Comment

True. Good Luck and dream away.I'm still dreaming about my Ship.

Comment

Originally posted by aaobuttons
            I loved the end of Insiders,
            Spoiler:
            such a playful moment of shoulder pushing when they were sitting next to each other. I do that all the time with my husband!
            Yeah, that was a great tag scene. I've really liked the natural/friendshippy dynamic between them in the past few episodes. Ben and Amanda have good chemistry together.

Synecdochic wrote a bunch of SG-1 comment fics, including a couple of good Cam/Sam fics: http://synecdochic.livejournal.com/70566.html
            Last edited by Jades; 05 August 2006, 10:59 PM.

Banner by angelfire east

Comment

God they look so cute together.....

Comment

Originally posted by aaobuttons
                I loved the end of Insiders,
                Spoiler:
                such a playful moment of shoulder pushing when they were sitting next to each other. I do that all the time with my husband!
                I thought that was great, too. Also, just the fact that he
                Spoiler:
                sat down next to her and cheered her up when she was feeling bad about what happened, was sweet.

Comment

Originally posted by LMichelle
                  It just keeps getting shippier between the two of them, doesn't it? I'm seriously considering hopping on the shippy bandwagon.

Jack who?
                  LOL. I love a happy healthy relationship!

I'm not big into the angst of Sam and Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by scifi woman
                    Cam and Sam, romantically. I'm not ready for that. I think Cam does worship Sam, for her mind, her personal warmth and her leadership abilities but I don't pick up any romantic signals. Ben is definitely not playing it that way. If you watch Farscape you know what I mean in the intense way he looks at a woman when he's smitten. I just don't see that with Sam. I think a real love will develop betwen them but not a carnal one.

Which brings me my thoughts about Cam and relationships. Except for Collateral Damage we have not seen Cam getting any "romantic screen time" (a delicate way of saying what I am thinking).

What a waste of Ben's lips and passionate screen personna. (sigh....)
                    I admit that we are taking some lovely friendship scenes and putting our own romantic tilt onto them, but it's fun to do that. Probably more fun than if the show actually went that way - which I don't expect it to do. I love the easygoing friendship between Samantha and Mitchell than I did the angsty relationship between Samantha and "Sir".

But, yeah, "what a waste of Ben's lips and passionate screen personna."

Comment

Originally posted by SMEAGOL2
                      OK count me in. I really like the way these to act around each other. Although I dont know if they will end up together or just be good friends... but I love to let my mind wonder......
                      And that's the beauty of it, I think. We can let our minds wonder and wander and make it what we each want it to be...

Another Insider scene that I thought was great was
                      Spoiler:
                      when they returned with two more Ba'als and Mitchell told his joke, "We got a full count, three strikes, two Ba'als" and Sam indulgently teased, "He's been thinking of that one the whole way home." "Yep, all 3 seconds." "3.2" "Point taken" hee. Then when he was disappointed that another team also got 2 Ba'al's and Sam said, "It's not a competition." "Says you." LOL. These two would do romantic banter quite well.

I may have some of those quotes wrong...

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                        True. Good Luck and dream away.I'm still dreaming about my Ship.
                        What's your 'ship?

Yeah, I think we all know that we are stretching the friendship we see on screen into a nice little romance in our own minds, but I think that's mostly the fun of it. If it were on-screen, we'd have to stick with what is shown as canon. This way, we each can have our versions that we prefer in our own minds.

Comment

Originally posted by ChillinTheMost
                          And that's the beauty of it, I think. We can let our minds wonder and wander and make it what we each want it to be...

Another Insider scene that I thought was great was
                          Spoiler:
                          when they returned with two more Ba'als and Mitchell told his joke, "We got a full count, three strikes, two Ba'als" and Sam indulgently teased, "He's been thinking of that one the whole way home." "Yep, all 3 seconds." "3.2" "Point taken" hee. Then when he was disappointed that another team also got 2 Ba'al's and Sam said, "It's not a competition." "Says you." LOL. These two would do romantic banter quite well.

I may have some of those quotes wrong...
                          You do realize that every time I see Cam and Sam together now I think of how you will put your shippy spin on it You know my scenario and I still think it is the best explanation for their friendship and sometimes shippy vibe.
                          LONG LOST TWIN SISTER OF PURPLE

Comment

Originally posted by Jades
                            Yeah, that was a great tag scene. I've really liked the natural/friendshippy dynamic between them in the past few episodes. Ben and Amanda have good chemistry together.

Synecdochic wrote a bunch of SG-1 comment fics, including a couple of good Cam/Sam fics: http://synecdochic.livejournal.com/70566.html
                            Thanks for the pics and links [I'll check out the stories later]. Look at that smile on Sam's face. How often did we see that before Mitchell came on board? Okay, maybe more than I realize, but I like that he puts it there often.

Comment

Wow...I've been away from this thread for a long time.

I knew it'd take off eventually, just needed time.
                              http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by gbbarb
                                You do realize that every time I see Cam and Sam together now I think of how you will put your shippy spin on it You know my scenario and I still think it is the best explanation for their friendship and sometimes shippy vibe.
                                LOL. It's just so much fun letting my mind wander..............

Comment

Working...
                                X