Cameron Mitchell/Samantha Carter Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stef View Post
    Updating my PB now with the promo pictures Until then I bring you my latest video...

-Stef

Finally got to watch it. Wonderful vid!

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

On an unrelated topic, you're new banner is FAN-freaking-TASTIC! *pets* Now I want to make a C/S one for myself

-Stef
      Thanks a bunch! i'm thrilled you like it hehe
      Originally posted by EH-T View Post
      Or Sam's other hand. They do both have smiles on their faces.

Comment

I love your sig Welshgater
        sigpic
        (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

^Thank you very much

Comment

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
            I love your sig Welshgater
            It is very nice.

Comment

Finally got to watch it. Wonderful vid!
              Thanks I have another one near completion but it's....hm...yeah...

Originally posted by welshgater View Post
              http://i373.photobucket.com/albums/oo171/teyla_w/Web-animation-CS-03.gif
              I love that scene Sam's smile is so beautiful...and it's aimed squarely at Cam

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

It is very nice.
                Thank you!

Cool good to hear your new vids on the way Stef. ^I love Sam's biggest smile!!

Comment

Page 4? Someone needs to post a video!

Comment

*cough* I hope that last comment wasn't aimed at me

Well, I DO bear a gift...just not in a video form. I was working on some banners last night and came up with this header for Cam/Sam. It's based on my old manip (so I can't post it directly to the thread), but I think it's very appropriate for both C/S and fall Nothing but fluff!

CLICK TO HEAD OVER TO MY LIVEJOURNAL

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

*cough* I hope that last comment wasn't aimed at me

Well, I DO bear a gift...just not in a video form. I was working on some banners last night and came up with this header for Cam/Sam. It's based on my old manip (so I can't post it directly to the thread), but I think it's very appropriate for both C/S and fall Nothing but fluff!

CLICK TO HEAD OVER TO MY LIVEJOURNAL

-Stef

Actually, it was aimed at anyone who is not a Luddite like me.

Your gift is much appreciated!

Comment

LOL! Well hey, I'm all for new C/S vids. I've been hoping one pops up on YT or somewhere but alas, alas On the plus side, I did just get a new idea for a Cam/Sam/Jack video. Not sure about this one, I don't tend to make Jack-related videos for specific reasons...but I think this song really lends itself well to a triangle vid and C/S has been the focus of my muse lately

-Stef

Comment

Anyone who's interested in an uber!romantic, fairy-tale and/or wedding manip of Cam/Sam might like to take a look at a manipulation I just posted on my LIVEJOURNAL HERE *cough*

-Stef

Comment

Anyone who's interested in an uber!romantic, fairy-tale and/or wedding manip of Cam/Sam might like to take a look at a manipulation I just posted on my LIVEJOURNAL HERE *cough*

-Stef
                            Sorry you've been sick, but lovin' the results, Stef. TFS!
                            sigpic

Comment

Though not the greatest page (it's just a directory one, listing everything, basically), I've finally got my Sam/Cam video uploaded to my own site, so it's not just on YouTube now (and good thing I did that too, as another vid got taken down....eep!).

Linkage, for anyone interested http://www.onelittlewish.net/vids/

Hope all are well!!

Spoiler:
                              MULTI-SHIPPER, AND PROUD

My command is this: Love each other as
                              I have loved you. Greater love has no man than
                              this, that he lay down his life for his friends.
                              - John 15:12,13

Comment

Thanks for the link ^
                                http://www.onelittlewish.net/vids/
                                Lovely posters for the vids
                                Aw that sucks when your vids are taken off, a few of mine have been taken

Comment

Working...
                                X