Cameron Mitchell/Samantha Carter Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jades
    Thanks Chillin, great to see this pairing being written more. Speaking of which, here's a well done Sam/Cam post-apocalyptic fic: http://users.livejournal.com/_minxy_/51410.html#cutid1
    Ahhhh, that was nice. I wish it had gone on and I generally only like short flicks, so that's quite the compliment coming from me...

Thanks for the link!

Comment

I'm just saying...
      http://gateworld.net/sg1/s10/graphics/photo10.shtml

Comment

I created my own post because I hadn't seen this, but I'm posting here now - I support this ship

Comment

It's a small, but friendly ship. Welcome!

Comment

Yes, small, but perfectly formed
            "Dad, what's the blowhole for?"
            "I'll tell you what it's not for, Son. Then you'll understand why I can never go back to SeaWorld." ~ Peter Griffin, Family Guy

Comment

For you guys
              spoiler season 10
              http://www.gateworld.net/sg1/s10/10x14.shtml

Spoiler:
              Carter is injured, and Mitchell tends to her while the two hide under the cover of a small dimensional bubble.

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
                For you guys
                spoiler season 10
                http://www.gateworld.net/sg1/s10/10x14.shtml

Spoiler:
                Carter is injured, and Mitchell tends to her while the two hide under the cover of a small dimensional bubble.
                Hopefully they will show some nice comfort scenes between Mitchell and Carter.

Spoiler:
                Carter and Mitchell are still inside the library, but Carter is badly wounded. Mitchell must administer morphine to ease her suffering.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by figment
                  Hopefully they will show some nice comfort scenes between Mitchell and Carter.

Spoiler:
                  Carter and Mitchell are still inside the library, but Carter is badly wounded. Mitchell must administer morphine to ease her suffering.

Well I hope so! Sam treated Mitchell well in Collateral Damage, now it's his turn to return the favor. He'll treat his lady right ^_^

Comment

Mmmmm, sounds like some opportunity for some nice tender Sam/Cam moments. Can't wait!!! Season 10 is sounding sooooo good!!!

ValaCB - love your sig picture!!!

Comment

Although I had hoped for Sam/Jack, I'm leaning towards Sam/Cam now. I like how comfortable they are with eachother.

Comment

I agree with how comfortable they seem with each other. No matter what her feelings for O'Neill, Sam could never let herself act on them and that made their relationship have a little edge. That was all very natural and good acting on Amanda's and Rick's parts. However, with Mitchell, there is that "past", which I think goes back to before Mitchell flying a 302 - way back, and there is the fact that they are the same rank and can be relaxed with each other. I also think Mitchell brings out Sam's fun side. I hope we see much more of this in season 10.

Comment

Originally posted by ChillinTheMost
                          there is the fact that they are the same rank and can be relaxed with each other.
                          That's a good point. I think it helps that they are equals. Of course, part of the reason I can see them together is that they are both hotties. I guess that's not a good reason since everyone is hot on sg1. Each pairing would probably look great.

Hopefully any future pairing won't get botched, as seems to happen on the stargates.

Comment

Originally posted by lissa1000
                            Although I had hoped for Sam/Jack, I'm leaning towards Sam/Cam now. I like how comfortable they are with eachother.

I have never been a fan of Sam/Jack, it always seemed forced to me like we have got to have a Sam and Jack moment in this episode. But I agree with Sam/Cam they are so comfortable and it seems natural when they are around each other.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ChillinTheMost
                              However, with Mitchell, there is that "past", which I think goes back to before Mitchell flying a 302 - way back

I was watching a season 9 episode a few weeks back with my husband and he commented that he could see that they had probably been together at some point in the past and they had split up but remained good friends.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by figment
                                I was watching a season 9 episode a few weeks back with my husband and he commented that he could see that they had probably been together at some point in the past and they had split up but remained good friends.
                                That's my favorite scenerio! I hope that's what happened and that they bring that up sometime in the show. And if they decide that absence made the heart grow fonder...
                                Last edited by ChillinTheMost; 10 July 2006, 12:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X