Cameron Mitchell/Samantha Carter Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stef View Post
    Out of curiosity...how many of you are planning on getting AOT the day it's released?

-Stef
    Moi.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
      Moi.
      That makes two of us I was just wondering if anyone wanted to have a little discussion or something together when it's released?

My only concern is whether or not I'll be able to find it anywhere. I'm never able to find SG-1 stuff in stores until months after I've bought them (S10...S9). Hopefully, since this is a movie and not a show the distribution will be wider

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Moi.
        Est-ce que tu parle francais?!

Comment

That makes two of us I was just wondering if anyone wanted to have a little discussion or something together when it's released?

My only concern is whether or not I'll be able to find it anywhere. I'm never able to find SG-1 stuff in stores until months after I've bought them (S10...S9). Hopefully, since this is a movie and not a show the distribution will be wider

-Stef
          My list of places I check first is: Best Buy, Walmart, Hastings, BlockBuster, Sam's, Circuit City.

If none of those stores have it, no one does.

And since it's a movie, they should have them. When it comes to seasons, a lot of places don't actually carry them, or it takes a while for them to get them ordered. The best place to check would be Best Buy though. They are really good about stocking movies / TV movies.

Comment

Originally posted by Sorne View Post
            Est-ce que tu parle francais?!
            Un petit . Took French up to first year university but that was a looooong time ago so my skills are very rusty.

Comment

Un petit . Took French up to first year university but that was a looooong time ago so my skills are very rusty.
              C'est pas mal. Je suis parle en peu. Pas beacoup.

Comment

C'est pas mal. Je suis parle en peu. Pas beacoup.
                Gracias?

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

4 more days till Ark! Can't wait to pick up a copy. Though, the day will most likely be bitter-sweet for me, since I have two tests between now and then, and I haven't studied for either of them

Comment

4 more days till Ark! Can't wait to pick up a copy. Though, the day will most likely be bitter-sweet for me, since I have two tests between now and then, and I haven't studied for either of them
                    Aw, that sucks But you can at least take a nice break afterwards and let the wonderful C/S goodness in AOT cheer you up

-Stef

Comment

Aw, that sucks But you can at least take a nice break afterwards and let the wonderful C/S goodness in AOT cheer you up

-Stef
                      Yeah, I suppose so, provided I do well. I have a nasty tendency of kicking myself for extended periods of time after bombing a test.

It will also give me a chance to work on my fanfic. I've had so much to do this past week, I haven't gotten a chance to relax and do that either. Though, I've finally been able to free up some time, and have working diligently towards posting the next chapter. However, it won't be ready till I think next weekend

Comment

Looking froward to Tuesday but I'll probably be too busy to watch the whole movie. Maybe I'll just skip to the end to the infirmary scene with and !

Comment

Okay, dropping off some caps for AOT (not all of them though )

Spoiler:

Enjoy!

-Stef

Comment

Thanks Stef!

Comment

Well I know about the infirmary scene, is there anything else like in the special features I should be aware of? I haven't had time to pick it up and I really want to know

Comment

Just watched "Ark of Truth," and while I don't have any particular ship preference on SG-1, I must say:

Spoiler:
                                I thought Sam's and Cam's interactions in the movies were extremely cute, and actually quite unexpected, since I thought the moment they shared at the end was overt enough to upset the huge contingent of Sam/Jackers. But regardless, I enjoyed it and they do have very good chemistry.
                                Theoretically spoilerish:
                                Spoiler:
                                Sig courtesy of Pandora.

Comment

Working...
                                X