Cameron Mitchell/Samantha Carter Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
    Dude! I blame the banners. GW takes time to load for me and I have cable!

Welcome to our ship, Sorne!
    God I love dorm connection speeds. Don't have to wait more than a couple seconds for everything to load <3

Edit: Also, THANKS!

Comment

I was wondering, which episode was http://www.tyniere.com/art/samcamkiss.jpg in? I can neither find, nor remember where it was.

Comment

Originally posted by Sorne View Post
        I was wondering, which episode was http://www.tyniere.com/art/samcamkiss.jpg in? I can neither find, nor remember where it was.
        Well, that's a manip so it didn't actually appear in any episode (sadly ). I thin the Sam half is from 2010 and the Cam part is actually John from "Farscape"...not sure which episode (maybe "The Peacekeeper Wars?").

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
          Well, that's a manip so it didn't actually appear in any episode (sadly ). I thin the Sam half is from 2010 and the Cam part is actually John from "Farscape"...not sure which episode (maybe "The Peacekeeper Wars?").

-Stef
          I thought it looked kinda fishy. I woulda remembered something like that...

Comment

-Stef
            Yup, what Stef said. I think the pic is from 2010 except for Ben... and those are definately FS duds he's wearing. So it's actually Crichton manipped into a 2010 screencap.

Comment

Yup, what Stef said. I think the pic is from 2010 except for Ben... and those are definately FS duds he's wearing. So it's actually Crichton manipped into a 2010 screencap.
              Definitely a 2010 screencap. I can't place the Crichton shot, although it looks very familiar.
              - Life after Stargate -
              Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
              Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
              sigpic

Comment

Still, in my land of happy little delusions, that actually did happen

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

-Stef
                  - Life after Stargate -
                  Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                  Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                  sigpic

Comment

-Stef
                    Well we can hope for something in Ark and Continuum. Hopefully they'll throw us a bone. *crosses fingers*

Comment

Oh, I have no worries about The Ark of Truth Continuum is up in the air, especially with RDA in the mix. From what I've read though, it sounds like C/S will at least get some solid screentime together. Whether that translates into something romantic and/or shippy in nature, I can't tell you. But AT/BB always manage to pull out some little moment for me to be happy with, so I'm not too worried. My philosophy on C/S is to not expect much...this way I'm always pleasantly surprised with I get something (AOT being a prime example).

-Stef

Comment

Oh well, I've had enough with searching! I think I'm just going to give up and try to write my own epic fic...

Comment

LOL! You should, I would certainly read it I'm not much of a writer, I'm the art/vidder of the group...although my current C/S vids aren't progressing very well

-Stef

Comment

LOL! You should, I would certainly read it I'm not much of a writer, I'm the art/vidder of the group...although my current C/S vids aren't progressing very well

-Stef
                            Well, my problem is that I lose interest pretty quickly with regards to writing. I tried writing a Naruto fic about a year ago, but due to lack of reviews at the time, as well as school/studying, I pretty much blew it off at ~11,000 words. Though for some strange reason people are still reading and e-mailing me, pleading with me to pick it back up. I guess that can be construed as a good sign.

I'm hoping that if I decide to undertake this, I'll reach ~100,000+ words. I have a story line picked out. I'm a really big day dreamer (I mean who wouldn't be when you have to sit through Genetics / Organic Chem lectures all day) and I pretty much come up with new stories/episodes for my favorite shows. I'm just debating at this point whether I should write them down or not.

Comment

I'm hoping that if I decide to undertake this, I'll reach ~100,000+ words. I have a story line picked out. I'm a really big day dreamer (I mean who wouldn't be when you have to sit through Genetics / Organic Chem lectures all day) and I pretty much come up with new stories/episodes for my favorite shows. I'm just debating at this point whether I should write them down or not.
                              I'd give 'em a go... if you did. Especially if they got smutty.

Comment

I'd give 'em a go... if you did. Especially if they got smutty.
                                Well, I wouldn't get my hopes up for smut off the bat. As much as I like the characters and them being together, I really don't see the both of them knocking boots anytime soon. I've lived in the south for a while, and I know plenty of people like Cameron. Someone like him wouldn't go sleeping with people they truly care about. He respects Sam too much as a friend to just all of a sudden rip off both their clothes and go at it. I'm not saying there won't be smut with what I currently have in mind, but it would appear much later in the fic.

(I also don't see Sam doing that either)

Before I work on a written outline for this though, I have a few questions which pertain to the backstory before the fic actually takes place.

So far, to my knowledge, Ark and Continuum happen BEFORE Sam goes to Atlantis. Is this true?

While in Atlantis, has Sam or anyone else mentioned anything about Cam/how he is doing?

I don't watch Atlantis, never got into it, but these questions really play into what I have in mind.

Edit: Also, why did Sam join Atlantis. (Sorry, noob questions I know)
                                Last edited by Sorne; 26 February 2008, 01:44 PM. Reason: adding moar questions!21

Comment

Working...
                                X