Cameron Mitchell/Samantha Carter Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CrazyLikeaFox View Post
    I'm a Dala supporter and thought that I'd take a look at this thread. I love the idea of Sam/Cam and love all the friendly banter that they have going for them.

Hey! Welcome to the thread.
    I love that so many of the Sam/Cam fics are also Dan/Vala fics
    We sure seem to get a lot of crossover in here.

Comment

I'm a Dala supporter and thought that I'd take a look at this thread. I love the idea of Sam/Cam and love all the friendly banter that they have going for them.
      Yay another D/V shipper! (I can't bring myself to say Dala lol)

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post

Hey! Welcome to the thread.
      I love that so many of the Sam/Cam fics are also Dan/Vala fics
      We sure seem to get a lot of crossover in here.
      That is so true about the crossover. Last night I re-read The Burden of Secrets because the first time I read it as only a D/V fan and this time I read it paying good attention the the Sam/Cam parts too and I loved it even more!

Comment

Yay! Welcome to the thread!! The more the merrier. It' so great, the crossovers between D/V and C/S fans They really do have some fun, friendly banter. And I love the teasing.

Thanks for all of the fic recs, I'll check those out the next chance I get. I haven't a whole lot of C/S fic lately.

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

I've began to read C/S and am happy that it usually includes D/V, which is my number one pairing. I have to admit that for years I was J/S but I guess with Jack gone it's lost its appeal.
          Can't wait to see these three characters in continuum, from my understanding they'll be spending some time together.

Banner by Stef
          Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

I have to admit that for years I was J/S but I guess with Jack gone it's lost its appeal.
            Can't wait to see these three characters in continuum, from my understanding they'll be spending some time together.
            Yeah, I fell into that one, too, but it always bugged me that Sam always called him "sir"... he practically had to twist her arm to get her to call him Jack. It just wasn't natural for her. Unlike with Cam. Naturally easy... that about sums up Sam & Cam's relationship.

Comment

You just made me think about Avalon and that on - screen conversation.

Btw, hello again! I missed you guys!
              I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Okay, so I watched the deleted scenes yesterday. Not much C/S action.

(spoilers for anyone who doesn't want to know)
                Spoiler:
                There was just a brief exchange about Ba'al in "The Quest." There was a pretty cute look in "The Quest" as well. When Vala asks about dragons, the team says that they're usually in myths and legends, and Cam adds "...and in videogames." When everyone looks at him, he defensively says "I have a nephew....and a playstation." He's so adorable here Then we cut to Sam who continues looking at him, smiling while everyone else has turned back to face the parchment of virtues. It was cute.

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post

Spoiler:
                  There was just a brief exchange about Ba'al in "The Quest." There was a pretty cute look in "The Quest" as well. When Vala asks about dragons, the team says that they're usually in myths and legends, and Cam adds "...and in videogames." When everyone looks at him, he defensively says "I have a nephew....and a playstation." He's so adorable here Then we cut to Sam who continues looking at him, smiling while everyone else has turned back to face the parchment of virtues. It was cute.

-Stef
                  That does sound rather cute Can't wait to see it...just a few more days before the DVDs arrive here (I hope!!! Either that or it won't be for another two weeks No it has to be this week, because otherwise I'll go ever so slightly insane in anticipation of getting to watch all the S/C scenes in high res ).

Also, I love your banner

I have a sudden urge to write a S/C fic to the instrumental song I'm listening to.
                  Last edited by DropsOfAngst; 25 July 2007, 04:51 PM. Reason: forgot to add something, like usual

Spoiler:
                  MULTI-SHIPPER, AND PROUD

My command is this: Love each other as
                  I have loved you. Greater love has no man than
                  this, that he lay down his life for his friends.
                  - John 15:12,13

Comment

.....are love.

That is all
                    Last edited by DropsOfAngst; 26 July 2007, 12:39 AM. Reason: i am a perfectionist weirdo, what else can i say

Spoiler:
                    MULTI-SHIPPER, AND PROUD

My command is this: Love each other as
                    I have loved you. Greater love has no man than
                    this, that he lay down his life for his friends.
                    - John 15:12,13

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post

Spoiler:

-Stef
                      Can't wait to see them! I bought my season 10 DVDs during lunch today, but I left them in the car. Did Ben or Amanda or Claudia do any commentaries?

Comment

Originally posted by ChillinTheMost View Post
                        Can't wait to see them! I bought my season 10 DVDs during lunch today, but I left them in the car. Did Ben or Amanda or Claudia do any commentaries?
                        Amanda has done commentaries for Line In the Sand, The Road Not Taken and Unending.

None done by Ben or Claudia.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by petemoretti
                          I'm leaving GW. Just before I go I have a couple of confessions to make.
                          I've made at least 20+ clones to rate the threads accordingly
                          (Terrible for Cam, Daniel, Daniel/Vala, Sam/Cam, Vala and once for SaGC threads
                          Excellent for SaGC, RDA thunk thread and SJ shipper family), and I used 3 clones in Fun&Games section (Petemoretti, ccdsah, nihela)

Clones I use frequently
                          petemoretti
                          ccdsah
                          nihela
                          Other clones
                          hasdcc
                          petemoretti2

I'm sorry for all the trouble I've caused...
                          Trying to give Msscibe a run for her money, huh?

Banner by angelfire east

Comment

Originally posted by figment View Post
                            Amanda has done commentaries for Line In the Sand, The Road Not Taken and Unending.

It's a shame there weren't more commentaries from the cast considering this is the last season. Stargate DVDs seem to lean heavily toward writer/director/ producer commentaries with relatively little participation by the cast. Other shows manage to strike a better balance, although I think I've been spoiled by the Firefly and Farscape DVDs.

Banner by angelfire east

Comment

Originally posted by Jades View Post
                              It's a shame there weren't more commentaries from the cast considering this is the last season. Stargate DVDs seem to lean heavily toward writer/director/ producer commentaries with relatively little participation by the cast. Other shows manage to strike a better balance, although I think I've been spoiled by the Firefly and Farscape DVDs.
                              I haven't heard the Firefly commentaries, but I agree about the FarScape commentaries. Ben and Claudia were great together. Actually, Ben with anybody made great commentaries. Some others tend to get bogged down with technical background and the "art of acting/directing/whatever", which doesn't interest me, but Ben always seems to be actually watching the episode and commenting on the stuff on the scene or characters and giving little annecdotes about filming and working with the others.

I'd have loved to had Ben with the other cast members doing the commentaries for a bunch of Stargate episodes.

Comment

Originally posted by figment View Post

for Amanda

for Ben and Claudia

[not " for Ben and Claudia", but for them not being able/asked/whatever to make commentaries]

Comment

Working...
                                X