No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, does anyone have any particular body-part request for this weekend? I think there's enough of us going to Burbank to flood this thread with new & improved con pics, specifically tailored to the fetish of each! Gawd, I'll be on the road in about three hours, and all I'll be thinking about it this....What a drive it's going to be!

Is it November now? How 'bout NOW?! NOW?!!!?!? I want it NOW!!!

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
      Good morning hussies!..and thanks for all the lovely birthday wishes!....another year older but still going strong!.....

CONGRATULATIONS ON 900 POSTS ERIN!

I'm sure you all know what picture is coming next!.....it's Thursday after all...

Dee Dee xx
      Happy Birthday, Deeds!

Hope all you know and love are well. (((Deeds)))

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
        ((((Hussies))))) I'm ok....but I have to tell you that was NOT the birthday present I've been waiting for...and I'm more than a little nervous about flying up to Edinburgh, Scotland tomorrow morning!.....

Sending my love and prayers to anyone who may be or may have any friends and family involved in this horrible situation....xxxxxxxxx

Dee Dee xx
        Great to see you Dee Dee!!!!! My thoughts and prayers are with you all. (((((((((((HUG)))))))))))))))))
        sigpic
        Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

(((((Dee Dee))))) Glad to hear that you and our UK hussies are okay.
          You are all in my thoughts today, hoping for the best for everyone.

Comment

Happy Birthday DeeDee!!!!

Hope you have a good one.
            No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Thanks guys for all your lovely birthday wishes and the kind thoughts on what is turning out to be a very surreal and difficult birthday.....I've made so many wonderful friends on here and I appreciate it all...

Am hoping our Mazz gets on-line soon....I want to make sure she's OK too.....

Sending out (((BIG))) and *mwa's* to everyone!....

And Pants of course!....

Dee Dee xx
              sigpic
              Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
              MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

hey DeeDee I am watching "Absolute pants" ah I mean "Absolute Power" as we speak its airing where I am.

Comment

Happy Birthday, DeeDee!

Hope this new "ad" helps to brighten your special day a little.

Comment

I think I have seen Mazzmatazz in the forum since it happened.

ROFL at the new add Seshat!
                    sigpic

Comment

I'm not a regular poster here, but today is different...

Sending thoughts and prayers to those affected by the London bombings. We're with you in spirit...hugs!

Comment

I just wanted to add my thoughts and prayers to the others for our dear hussy friends in UK. I hope you find that all you know and love are safe and well.

Daniel shares our concern for the UK hussies.

Blessings and prayers,
                        OregonJen

Thanks for the VanCon sig, Nathan!

Comment

It would seem that all of the thunk threads (or at least the ones that I've visited) are discussing the London bombings. Hope everyone stays safe.

Comment

Wheee! SG-1 marathon just started!!

D: Jen, aren't you supposed to be getting ready for work? What are you doing watching the SG-1 marathon?

For those of you who can spend the day watching the marathon - I'm jealous, but have fun!!!

Blessings,
                            OregonJen

Thanks for the VanCon sig, Nathan!

Comment

Happy Birthday discodiva!

May all your dreams for the next month, be of Daniel.

(My thoughts and prayers are with all the members of this thread who are from the UK and I hope all are safe.)
                              On fighting:
                              Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                              Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

My heart and prayers go out to all those who suffered from the bombings in London. I'm totally devastated and saddened.
                                sigpic
                                Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Working...
                                X