No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hubby and I were in Home Depot on Saturday getting electrical supplies for his new garage/shop. I was snickering to myself because as I was looking around the aisle, I turned and noticed a good-size display of....

Can you guess?

Well, it was assorted sizes and colors of... ZIP TIES!!

I kept glancing at the display and grinning - thinking of all of you who "appreciate" these handy little items.

That's all. Just wanted to share.
    OregonJen

Thanks for the VanCon sig, Nathan!

Comment

Originally posted by OregonJen
      Hallelujah!!

It's taken me two solid days but I was determined to catch up on the 110 pages I was behind on here and, by golly, I've done it! My new high-speed cable internet helped in this accomplishment and finally I can rejoin the ranks!

So, once again I just wanted to say hello again to all you wonderful people. I'm glad to be back, although you probably didn't know I was gone!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v435/OregonSG1Fan/ummido.jpg[/img]
      [left]
      I look forward to keeping up with life around The Pond in the days to come.

Blessings,
      Aww Jen...lovely to see you back again ....you were missed greatly!....am glad you finally caught up....and I thought 20 pages from missing 5 days was bad enough!....

Welcome Back to the Pond!....

Dee Dee xx

J.* Another one of your hussies has returned I see Daniel?*
      D. *Yep, going to get busy round the Pond again*
      sigpic
      Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
      MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by mazzmatazz
        And this one's for the pond

Danny and Sam are shocked when they realise they've found Mazz's kitchen cupboard...

http://www.mazzmatazz.co.uk/gallery/...01/kitchen.jpg
        ROFLMAO!....even though I hate the stuff!....

WELL DONE ON 1000 POSTS MAZZ!!

LOVE your caption runs!...

Dee Dee xx
        sigpic
        Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
        MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Thanks, Dee Dee! And my condolences (although quite late) to you at the loss of your friend recently. I'm glad, however, that you were able to have a nice holiday break - I hope you're feeling a bit refreshed from that.

Meanwhile, it's 2 AM where I live, and what in the world am I still doing up?? I need to get up in about 4 1/2 hours - ugh! - so I really should sign off and call it a day/night/whatever?!

Yep, here's what I should be doing. I'll sign off for now and catch up again tomorrow.

Blessings,
          OregonJen

Thanks for the VanCon sig, Nathan!

Comment

Happy Multi-Thunk Monday!!

sigpic
            Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Flagboy and Jack-a$$
              sigpic

Comment

Yummy double thunkelicious!
                sigpic

Comment

Yummy triple-thunk!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mazzmatazz

And this one's for the pond

Danny and Sam are shocked when they realise they've found Mazz's kitchen cupboard...

http://www.mazzmatazz.co.uk/gallery/...01/kitchen.jpg
                    HAPPY 1000 MAZZ!!!

Love the pic!

Comment

Originally posted by Sue_Jackson
                      Eww not the beard Sue! Do u like his beard???

Comment

Here's one of my fave Jack and Danny pics

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja
                          Here's one of my fave Jack and Danny pics

http://img189.echo.cx/img189/6756/b2f2oa.jpg
                          Ahhhhh...good old "38". I LOVE that moment too!

Here's one of my favs. It was Blingy who said it must be
                          because of the "itsy-bitsy spider" action Danny has got going on.

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                            Ahhhhh...good old "38". I LOVE that moment too!

Here's one of my favs. It was Blingy who said it must be
                            because of the "itsy-bitsy spider" action Danny has got going on.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...s/cc8fc10e.jpg
                            No, they're singing it in a round! Jack is at the 'itsy bitsy spider' part and Daniel is at the 'down came the rain' part.

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42
                              (((MAZZ)))

Welcome back. Must have been the weekend for weddings. We ran into about 5 others in Milwaukee along with my best friend's wedding (sadly no Dermott Mulroney was in sight). But, a fab time was had by all and I did get to meet Evan Farmer, host of TLC's While You Were Out. Yes, I am a geek. They were staying at the same hotel and he was just walking through the lobby. I'll post a link to a pic later after I sort through them.

I see the pond was rather quiet while I was away, but that's OK. Only 4 pages to catch up on made it A LOT easier. Glad everyone had/is having a wonderful weekend. Except for the weather incursions which happen quite frequently around here.
                              First... !!!Congrats to Mazz on 1000 posts!!!

Switch42... Nice to see someone close by. I live in Wisconsin, conviently located between Milwaukee and Chicago. On your way to Milwaukee, you drove right through my county. Though you probably didn't notice. There really isn't anything noteworthy here in Racine.

I have to say though that the weather around here is FINALLY looking like summer. The occasional storm, but nice and warm, if a little humid. I was so happy that I spent most of the weekend outside. I can't wait to do loads of camping and outdoor activites this summer. Not to mention all the festivals. SUMMERFEST!!!

I don't suppose there's anyone else here who is from the Milwaukee/Chicago area? Not that I want to see any of you crazy hussies . Just curious.

Daniel's ready for camping too!

Thanks to:
                              StarzSkyMoon
                              for the warm fuzzies.

~ I have a LiveJournal !. ~

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                                No, they're singing it in a round! Jack is at the 'itsy bitsy spider' part and Daniel is at the 'down came the rain' part.
                                Thank you for the clarification, Blingy!
                                (Now I will never be able to think of anything else when I see this piccie... )

Comment

Working...
                                X