Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blingaway
    Bah! Hollywood philistines will NEVER get their marauding pens on the on the story of the purest love ever to exist! We're going indie with it. We're in negotiations with the 117th great grandson of my past love to play the part, but he has problems with how the story ends...

http://members.cox.net/mingode/LC6.jpg
    Well, obviously you could get him, oh, say, eleven stand-ins and stunt doubles...

Comment

I shoudl go to bed but I can't with only 2 posts to 200! so....

Comment

200 yay! I am a Super Soldier now lol

Comment

Yay! Congrats Ronja! Keep up the great posting and you will go far
          sigpic

Comment

Why thank u!

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja
              200 yay! I am a Super Soldier now lol

http://img290.echo.cx/img290/5052/re...anlogga9ri.jpg
              Happy 200!!

What a fantastic pic to celebrate with, too. *snurch*

Comment

WooHoo Ronja 200!!

Comment

Great piccies....
                  sigpic

Comment

lol Thanks!

Alright, alright, i'm going now... g'night eveyone! Sweet Danny dreams all around! In whichever way u like him best!

Comment

I've stood at the window watching my donut from it's gooey dough inception in ring form, up and down the nine cycles in the proofing box, it's long awaited swim in the oil and finally the drenching in the waterfall of glaze. The workers look at you funny when you specify the donut you need and say you've been watching it, but ya know what, they can bite me.

YOU, my friend, are a very bad woman!! I can't log on at work but sometimes I sneak on without logging in... Can't leave cookie crumbs for IT to find...

ANYWAY!! I read this and burst out laughing right as my boss' boss walked past my office door... Thank goodness I keep the old fingers primed on the Alt-F-C keys... Closed that window so fast you could hear the slam!

Very, very bad woman... Gonna get me fired!! LOL!!

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                        You tell 'em Bling ...when you have been there for the ENTIRE life of that donut you deserve to be the one to eat it...dang it!

I think I laughed a good two minutes over this ... not AT Bling...But at the fact that I SO completely understand and identify
                        Well, I'm just grateful that I wasn't drinking something....

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                          YOU, my friend, are a very bad woman!!
                          I've been getting lessons from Foxy. Please don't get fired because of me!!

Comment

I've been getting lessons from Foxy. Please don't get fired because of me!!

I covered it up by telling him I was laughing at his shirt... Not that it was funny but it kept him totally confused...

Comment

Yay Ronja on 200!! Yippie!!

A gorgeous blue Remiel for your pleasure
                              sigpic
                              Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                                I covered it up by telling him I was laughing at his shirt... Not that it was funny but it kept him totally confused...
                                Something tells me you're an expert at Confuse-a-Guy...

Comment

Working...
                                X