No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To get ready for Chicago Con which is growing ever so closer squee! A pic from last years con!

And jules you come online I will be arriving in Ohare airport at 3:45 chicago time on Friday; I plan on checking into hotel and getting tickets; got to get that lunch ticket; i have to walk through dealers room since have a couple of autos to get for peeps and take stuff up to room then walk through dealers room all i know want to hit dealers room before we shop for PARTY friday night! we can walk around target and i don't do cabret rather hang out with friends then see cabret done that every year lol! Anyway brief update just printed out plane ticket squee!

And tomorrow for those who want to come and chatter with those of us watching and drooling of shanks/victor on burn notice come one and all to Our stargate chat room; whisp, cats and i will be there and possibly some others; guessing you will know when shanks/victor is on and something good whisp will go nuts! when beach scene you will know when its on i will be one on floor drooling. so remind
    Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Was those pics only last year!!!!!...blimey....I have only been on here since Feb and it already feels like a lifetime...a wonderful lifetime btw...

Still recovering from this cold btw so will be up and around properly by the weekend I hope as have friends popping in before they go to Vancouver

sigpic

Comment

Wonder if there's anyone here who is a fan of the early Daniel, with longer hair, and that sweet naivete?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by raduzhok View Post
          Wonder if there's anyone here who is a fan of the early Daniel, with longer hair, and that sweet naivete?

We are fans of Daniel long or short hair, beard or no beard, funky clothes or nice tailored clothes, robes or no robes; nekkid or with flag you name it we are a fan of it! hat or no hat, bandana or boonie; muscleshirts or no shirts required.
          Sue

sigpic

Comment

sigpic
            Sig made by slizzie1986

Comment

Hey Hussies!

Lovely bright eyed young Daniel *sigh*

AncientsTimeline

Comment

Originally posted by Dr,jackson View Post
                * rolls in * hiya pond
                seriously I never new minnesota was that beautiful I really am enjoying myself! only th ejetleg is still kinda bugging me
                Hey Jules! Glad your having a great time. Minnesota's in chicago? ...yeah my geography sucks

AncientsTimeline

Comment

Originally posted by Suebsg9 View Post
                  [IMG]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y155/suebsg9/sesaons%209-10/fh150004nh7.jpg

To get ready for Chicago Con which is growing ever so closer squee! A pic from last years con!

And jules you come online I will be arriving in Ohare airport at 3:45 chicago time on Friday; I plan on checking into hotel and getting tickets; got to get that lunch ticket; i have to walk through dealers room since have a couple of autos to get for peeps and take stuff up to room then walk through dealers room all i know want to hit dealers room before we shop for PARTY friday night! we can walk around target and i don't do cabret rather hang out with friends then see cabret done that every year lol! Anyway brief update just printed out plane ticket squee!

And tomorrow for those who want to come and chatter with those of us watching and drooling of shanks/victor on burn notice come one and all to Our stargate chat room; whisp, cats and i will be there and possibly some others; guessing you will know when shanks/victor is on and something good whisp will go nuts! when beach scene you will know when its on i will be one on floor drooling. so remind
                  Sue! Is this the con were you (and 19 other lucky fans) won the ebay lunch with Michael and Lexa? Really looking forward to news from the con

AncientsTimeline

Comment

Originally posted by Sprinkles View Post
                    Sue! Is this the con were you (and 19 other lucky fans) won the ebay lunch with Michael and Lexa? Really looking forward to news from the con

Yes it is and if I can get online sometime saturday I will let you all know what was said and such! That is why check into room and then get my tickets then go to room leave everything off and then go to dealers room to check for new pics and some pics for michael to sign and then off to get party supplies. Tickets are most important thing I must have my luncheon ticket and then also set a wake up call for saturday morning lol! Ah what a busy weekend that is going to be thank god I took week off before that to relax and enjoy myself! and get everything together that is needed for trip; gotta start charging stuff and getting use to new camera! And have cable guy coming to put dvr in so i can tape all my fav shows that I might miss and make sure have enough copies of bad blood so I can watch anywhere!
                    Sue

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dankriss View Post
                      Was those pics only last year!!!!!...blimey....I have only been on here since Feb and it already feels like a lifetime...a wonderful lifetime btw...

Still recovering from this cold btw so will be up and around properly by the weekend I hope as have friends popping in before they go to Vancouver

Aww Kriss, hope your feeling better soon, summer colds suck

AncientsTimeline

Comment

Originally posted by Sprinkles View Post
                        Aww Kriss, hope your feeling better soon, summer colds suck

Thank you!...you can blame Mags for this one I think she bought it back from London with her....LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

sigpic

Comment

Thank you!...you can blame Mags for this one I think she bought it back from London with her....LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/l...0GW/BN0025.jpg

hey, leave me out of this its gotta be the weather i tell you!

Comment

sigpic
                            Sig made by slizzie1986

Comment

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/l...0GW/BN0025.jpg

Kriss- As soon as I saw the trailer, I knew this pic would be on the thread! You're just so good to us!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suebsg9 View Post
                                Yes it is and if I can get online sometime saturday I will let you all know what was said and such! That is why check into room and then get my tickets then go to room leave everything off and then go to dealers room to check for new pics and some pics for michael to sign and then off to get party supplies. Tickets are most important thing I must have my luncheon ticket and then also set a wake up call for saturday morning lol! Ah what a busy weekend that is going to be thank god I took week off before that to relax and enjoy myself! and get everything together that is needed for trip; gotta start charging stuff and getting use to new camera! And have cable guy coming to put dvr in so i can tape all my fav shows that I might miss and make sure have enough copies of bad blood so I can watch anywhere!
                                I can't wait to hear about your experience. I'm sure it will be awesome.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X