• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic
    Sig made by slizzie1986

Comment

Originally posted by Suebsg9 View Post
      Yes it is and if I can get online sometime saturday I will let you all know what was said and such! That is why check into room and then get my tickets then go to room leave everything off and then go to dealers room to check for new pics and some pics for michael to sign and then off to get party supplies. Tickets are most important thing I must have my luncheon ticket and then also set a wake up call for saturday morning lol! Ah what a busy weekend that is going to be thank god I took week off before that to relax and enjoy myself! and get everything together that is needed for trip; gotta start charging stuff and getting use to new camera! And have cable guy coming to put dvr in so i can tape all my fav shows that I might miss and make sure have enough copies of bad blood so I can watch anywhere!
      Sue,
      I'll be joining you at the lunch. Any other pond dwellers joining us? I don't care if they serve us cardboard, I'll be too nervous to eat anything cause I'll probably drop it on "my shelf" as usual.

Comment

Originally posted by Dankriss View Post
        Still recovering from this cold btw so will be up and around properly by the weekend I hope as have friends popping in before they go to Vancouver
        http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/l...0GW/BN0025.jpg
        Hope you feel better SOON.

LOL I loved the clip
        http://www.movieweb.com/video/V08H249qwyCLQS
        I suspect going to be happy to see him smacked around. He does JERK so well. Glad they let us see some chest and leg!
        Debra's siggy
        Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by shoarn View Post
          Sue,
          I'll be joining you at the lunch. Any other pond dwellers joining us? I don't care if they serve us cardboard, I'll be too nervous to eat anything cause I'll probably drop it on "my shelf" as usual.
          Sweet we will have to find enough of us that get along so that we can be at same table and come up with a way that everyone can ask question. Not one person takeing over the table type deal.
          Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y155/suebsg9/sesaons%209-10/S10/bndan4.jpg

We are fans of Daniel long or short hair, beard or no beard, funky clothes or nice tailored clothes, robes or no robes; nekkid or with flag you name it we are a fan of it! hat or no hat, bandana or boonie; muscleshirts or no shirts required.
            good!!! I have been such a fan of the early Daniel!

Thank you for the wonderful pic!!!
            Originally posted by Sprinkles View Post
            Hey Hussies!

Lovely bright eyed young Daniel *sigh*

I'm sighing right there with you!

Thank you all for the wonderful lovelies of Daniel!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Sue

sigpic

Comment

Well over here it is already Thursday morning......all of the action will take place whilst I am asleep tonight so I can't wait for the morning and seeing all of the lovely pics....

Thanks Debra...I think I will be just getting to horrible last stage bit now...

Strider thank you!......been a bit busy but hopefully next week will be doing Continuum...

sigpic

Comment

sigpic
                  Sig made by slizzie1986

Comment

helllooooo hussies
                    and what a lovely thursday midday that is over here!
                    already so excited about michaels ep though wont see it before tomorrow morning *hmpf* Also am looking forward to the many beautiful caps there will be!

Comment

sigpic
                      Sig made by slizzie1986

Comment

sigpic
                        Sig made by slizzie1986

Comment

http://www.syfyportal.com/news425290.html

Michael Shanks Finds Life After 'Stargate SG-1'

Sometimes it's hard to shake a popular character and avoid the typecast label, and some actors who have portrayed iconic roles have gone to great lengths to do just that.

Michael Shanks may be forever known as Daniel Jackson to "Stargate SG-1" fans everywhere, but an actor has to eat and take on new challenges.

Shanks, who did a three-part story in Fox's "24" last year, is now making a move over to "Burn Notice" on the USA network where he takes on a recurring role of a blacklisted spy named Victor.

The episode, which airs Aug. 14 at 10 p.m., features Shanks as a reckless man who doesn't seem to care too much how many innocent people he victimizes. Shanks will have a chance to work with another popular science-fiction icon, Tricia Helfer of "Battlestar Galactica." who plays Carla, uses Victor for her operations, sending him first to Miami where "Burn Notice" is filmed.

Even with his new somewhat regular gig on "Burn Notice," Shanks has remained active in the Stargate universe. He recently appeared in the direct-to-DVD film "Stargate Continuum" and will reprise Daniel Jackson for an upcoming two-episode arc in "Stargate: Atlantis" on SciFi Channel. Shanks also has been busy on different telefilms that are being prepped for Lifetime, Hallmark and even the SciFi Channel.

Stargate fans clamored to get Shanks back on the show when he left midway through "SG-1's" run, but now they'll have a chance to see the actor quite a bit, even with his Stargate series off the air.

"Burn Notice" airs Thursdays at 10 p.m. ET on USA.
                          Sue

sigpic

Comment

Sue

sigpic

Comment

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y15...S10/bndan4.jpg

We are fans of Daniel long or short hair, beard or no beard, funky clothes or nice tailored clothes, robes or no robes; nekkid or with flag you name it we are a fan of it! hat or no hat, bandana or boonie; muscleshirts or no shirts required.
                              What's a boonie? I don't know that word.

Sig by Luciana, csom & scifan & Avi's by Snowball

Comment

Originally posted by Plickies View Post
                                What's a boonie? I don't know that word.
                                It's a hat, this....

sigpic
                                Sig made by slizzie1986

Comment

Working...
                                X