Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flygirl
    Hiya LoopyMowse, Tayla Rain!! Howzit goin'?
    I hadn't visited GW in a week because of appointments kept me busy
    I'll never catch up on missed posts so I'll just start afresh from this page
    Hopefully I can visit for longer time tomorrow I missed seeing Daniels here!

Daniel has intense PDEs going to help Teal'c escape the game

“it makes an interesting hula hoop” Mr Shanks’ opinion of the gate January 2004

Comment

Hiya Fly, Finally, I'm back to almost normal lol

DS for 1100 posts
      SgDaniel for 1200 posts
      SueJ for 3500 posts
      Ronja and JessM for 4600 posts

Thanks for the Remiel Run Hastie!!Here's fingers for you

blues eyes and random tongue all in one

Comment

Good afternoon! I feel the need for a nice refreshing dip in the pond...

Ah! That's so much better!

Comment

Congrats on 400 posts, Loopy Mowse!

Congrats on 1,100 posts, Flygirl!

Comment

fingers for hastie...before I forget...

Comment

Originally posted by Maj_Cliffhanger
              Bye Jess! Have a good day! (And good luck to JessMEDC and Sam on their revenge - veg!)

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i8...nnyheighho.jpg
              Thanks Maj_C It was a very slow day - so glad it's finally over! I sent Sam and Cutie Pie your wishes... they appear to be very busy in the lab right now (guess the revenge is more involved than I originally thought!)

JessMSC: Okay, now we need to make sure we have exactly 10 PPM of this solution in order for it to work properly...

Yeah, they're busy - I won't bother them!

Comment

Originally posted by Tayla Rain
                Hiya Fly, Finally, I'm back to almost normal lol

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...th58e220b6.gif
                DS for 1100 posts
                SgDaniel for 1200 posts
                SueJ for 3500 posts
                Ronja and JessM for 4600 posts

Thanks for the Remiel Run Hastie!!Here's fingers for you
                http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...ackson/284.jpg

blues eyes and random tongue all in one
                ]http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b174/new_age_hippie25/michael%20shanks/anotherbandanatoungue.jpg
                Thanks for the congrats Tayla, I'm glad you're almost back to normal I think I've now caught some kind of little virus... headache is coming on now. I'm taking a little vacation next week starting Monday so I'm hoping it'll go away before then.

blues and a little smile

Comment

Good evening Pond. Hope everyone is well today. I had my first pedicure earlier. Interesting experience. It made me feel very pampered, highly unusual for me, as that's not normally my speed. Sitting in the 2 chairs next to me were a 5 yr. old girl and her mom. The 5 yr old was getting a pedicure/manicure, as was her mom. So there I am, a 50 yr old woman getting her first pedicure, sitting next to a 5 yr old getting her third pedicure. There's something wrong with this picture....Anyway, I enjoyed it. I learned the bottom of my feet are very ticklish! I had a french manicure as well. Another first for me. I only had regular ones in the past. I definitely like the way it looks.

Hastie- I think you would approve of my fingers tonight.

sigpic

Comment

*slides in*

No ones posted for ages

Edit ops nvm that ... hiya Strider sounds like u had a good time

*runs out*

Comment

Watched a bunch of vid clips on youtube with MS at the tt20 con. There were about 10 of them! I laughed so hard during some of them, I cried! Check them out if you have the chance.

sigpic

Comment

Hussy hi to Ronja. Looks like we arrived at the same time.

sigpic

Comment

New ep in just over an hour. Looking forward to it, but alas no Daniel tonight.

sigpic

Comment

IT'S

sigpic
                            Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

Dtr's boyfriend's former college roommate is letting my dtr. and her friend stay in his mansion in Hollywood Hills for the 2 days they're touring Los Angeles. So now they're staying in a mansion in Hollywood, then a hostel in San Diego. Talk about a dichotomy..... At least I know she'll be staying in safe places. That was my main concern.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by strider6
                                New ep in just over an hour. Looking forward to it, but alas no Daniel tonight.

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c1...ider6/17bw.jpg
                                I know... so sad But at least we get Ba'al instead!

Comment

Working...
                                X