• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

have to take the kids to bed....
    be right back for more thunking!

sigpic

Comment

Kids are in bed...CSI Miami starts in 5 min.
      Not Michael ep, but I like to watch it anyway

sigpic

Comment

Quick lesson in Dutch for Ronja, and all the hussies who like it....because she´s bored...

goodmorning is goeiemorgen
        hello, is, hallo or hoi
        thanks you, is, dank je wel

got to go now...is... moet nu gaan!

bye ,is, doei!

doei doei/ bye bye

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja
          Indeed u are! yay

Random...

I consider this to be a very shallow eps; great acting but where else can you get as much stuff as we did in this!

Nice tight shirts, whumped daniel, chest'age showing in bed, leather coat, and just out and out hot looking

Friday the first ones is showing and that is another shallow eps since we get daniel whumped, bond'age, and get to see him eat a energy bar oh so sexy
          Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Originally posted by hastiekido
            Quick lesson in Dutch for Ronja, and all the hussies who like it....because she´s bored...

goodmorning is goeiemorgen
            hello, is, hallo or hoi
            thanks you, is, dank je wel

got to go now...is... moet nu gaan!

bye ,is, doei!

Right now I wish I'd chosen german instead of spanish in school Dank je wel! Doei, doei! *giggle* that sounds a lot like polish.

See you later! (ses sen) Have fun watching CSI

Last edited by Ronja; 18 April 2006, 10:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Suebsg9
              I consider this to be a very shallow eps; great acting but where else can you get as much stuff as we did in this!

Nice tight shirts, whumped daniel, chest'age showing in bed, leather coat, and just out and out hot looking

Friday the first ones is showing and that is another shallow eps since we get daniel whumped, bond'age, and get to see him eat a energy bar oh so sexy
              Yeah I agree. Icon was a nice "shallow" ep Not much else really...

But that's not why I love the First Ones tho... it may be "shallow" but I think it's one of the best Daniel eps ever. Where he shows his true character strenght

Comment

WELCOME TO ALL THE NEW THUNKERS
                AND CONGRATS ON 1500 POSTS HASTIEKIDO

Deeds xx
                sigpic
                Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Sue

sigpic

Comment

Sue

sigpic

Comment

When you look at him like this guessing GEEK does not come to mind am i right or am i right??? Now why didn't they unzip the zipper a little further down the chest come on; got to talk to wardrobe department at stargate give the hussies what we want; MORE CHEST'AGE!
                      Sue

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja
                        Cindy can u please say which con this is from... and what he's doing??

I think it's the 3'd time I'm asking this
                        Uh, I have no idea which con...got it from MSOL...and haven't the faintest what he is doing....I like to think of it as MS dances!
                        Last edited by cindyz; 18 April 2006, 11:27 AM.

Comment

Hello, Hola, and Bonjour. I finally decided to join this thread, as Daniel is still my fave current character.
                          sigpic
                          Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by Suebsg9
                            http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y217/katie10/squeeee/Upgrades471.jpg

When you look at him like this guessing GEEK does not come to mind am i right or am i right??? Now why didn't they unzip the zipper a little further down the chest come on; got to talk to wardrobe department at stargate give the hussies what we want; MORE CHEST'AGE!
                            I dont think GEEk and I SOO agree about getting to see some more chest
                            I cant post a photo I cant get into PB

Comment

Originally posted by cindyz
                              Uh, I have no idea which con...got it from MSOL...and haveb't the faintest what he is doing....I like to think of it as MS dances!
                              Its Ninja Daniel and its the French City Con in Paris France!

Sue

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania
                                Hello, Hola, and Bonjour. I finally decided to join this thread, as Daniel is still my fave current character.

Welcome to the Pond

Sue

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X