Headgear, long hair, and fingers....just the way I like it

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

some more long hair headgear:

sigpic

Comment

all alone in the pond....taking my clone out of the cubboard to keep me company, since my hub is at work and no one in the pond to play with...
          For the HaHa girls:

sigpic

Comment

I think he looks cute in this pic:

and in this one as well

sigpic

Comment

but then again, doesn't he alway look good?

sigpic

Comment

just one more post, before I start my chores:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by strider6
                  My daughter who is a freshman in college about 1500 miles from home is sick with mono and strep. I just want to give her a big hug. It's the first time she's been real sick and I can't be with her. Sometimes this mom stuff gets really tough!!!!!!!!!!

Some daniel and friends to help alleviate my anxiety

I feel for you my 6 year old son had strep 2 weeks ago. I hope she gets better soon.

Comment

Good Morning pond

Glad to hear everyone had a safe trip home

My LJ

Comment

Long hair and some headgear

My LJ

Comment

Welcome back hussies from your travels to the land of Vancouver; sounds like you had a great time!

can't wait to see the GP and see more piccies.

and morning to the other hussies in hussieville
                        Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Sue

sigpic

Comment

Sue

sigpic

Comment

Sue

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hastiekido
                                Cristiangatefan and Scarym I've watched your vids!

Cris: I love the song, it really is Daniel! Well done.
                                Scarym: great vid! To bad the quality was a bit less, but I really enjoyed it

Well done hussies!!

Thank you! I'll get more vids up ASAP! And I'll watch yours, Scarym1, in a minute once I get done with catch up, k?

As for Headgear Day.......gosh, I still can't decide whether I'm UHM or HA-HA, as new as I am. I've always absolutely loved his hair, short or long, but he looks really cute in any kind of headgear too, mostly, though depending on the circumstance, the bandana is debateable...I don't know, I've got to think some more...

Oh yes, and thank you for the clones, whoever is was that made them for us newbies...I forgot who you are, sorry! But anyway, still can't decide whether I want a tied one or an untied one, so I think I'll just take one of each. How's that?

I'll post some pics when I get the chance...later today...

When billions vanish, including one of SG-1's own, the team looks for answers. What they find changes their lives forever, and throws them into the battle of the ages. What happens when SG-1 stands in the way of the most evil enemy they will ever face?
                                Read "Left Behind: SG-1" for excitement like never before in Stargate fanfiction!
                                Left Behind: SG-1
                                The rest of my fic: http://www.fanfiction.net/~startrekfreak

Comment

Working...
                                X