Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Switch42
    WELCOME ABOARD, NEWBIES!

It's always nice to have some new Hussies grace us in the pond. Feel free to settle in by the pool. I'm sure Cabana-Danny will come by at some point with pineapple margaritas for everyone. And the clones should be available after the next run of the machine. The Hussy Handbook is a good read. Outlines some rules and POND Etiquette to help make everyone's stay an enjoyable one. (And, yes, this was present to Michael at last year's Chicago con.)

http://images.snapfish.com/34665%3C9...47%3B439ot1lsi
    ^That's me on the right. :-D Hehe.
    Thanks for the welcome! Ooh, do we have a choice of clones??

Comment

Yeah, I was wondering...when do we newbies get ours clones??

When billions vanish, including one of SG-1's own, the team looks for answers. What they find changes their lives forever, and throws them into the battle of the ages. What happens when SG-1 stands in the way of the most evil enemy they will ever face?
      Read "Left Behind: SG-1" for excitement like never before in Stargate fanfiction!
      Left Behind: SG-1
      The rest of my fic: http://www.fanfiction.net/~startrekfreak

Comment

Originally posted by ChristianGateFan
        Oh yes, and thank you, thank you, thank you for all the welcomes everybody!
        Hey there, ChristianGateFan! I have you to thank for convincing me to finally post here (not that it took much convincing...but I'm pretty shy and can't usually keep up too well here, lol).

I love your sig! Right on, sis!

Comment

Hey, you're very welcome!

And thanks for the compliment on my sig! Did I ever tell you that I love yours too?? Who made it? Did you?

When billions vanish, including one of SG-1's own, the team looks for answers. What they find changes their lives forever, and throws them into the battle of the ages. What happens when SG-1 stands in the way of the most evil enemy they will ever face?
          Read "Left Behind: SG-1" for excitement like never before in Stargate fanfiction!

Comment

Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Has no one noticed the link I posted to the video I made? I'm going to watch Scarym1's vids too, but what about mind? Are you girls going to watch mine?
              I enjoyed watching your vid. I really like the song. I think it fits Daniel.

sigpic
              Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

Has no one noticed the link I posted to the video I made? I'm going to watch Scarym1's vids too, but what about mind? Are you girls going to watch mine?
                I watched yours and I think it's great! I can't help to think about Scrubs when I hear that song tho

Comment

Yeah, I was wondering...when do we newbies get ours clones??
                  Before I go then...

For all the newbies!

I sneaked in and snurched the keys from DJF just for u guys! You know she can be really scary at times! Enjoy! Personally I prefer the tied ones *eg*

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja
                    oh and ...

WELCOME to all the newbies!! Apparently that old saying "While the cat is away..." is not totally incorrect ...

JessM u said u liked Sam & Daniel... I do too, I think they're so cute together

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b3...e/bscap133.jpg

Thanks, Ronja! Yep, that I do... always good to meet another Sam & Daniel person!

I love that pic! Here's one from me, then gotta run to make dinner, lol...

Comment

For some reason I cant get it to play. I have to go to work now Ill be back in about 11hrs Ill try then.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarym1
                        I enjoyed watching your vid. I really like the song. I think it fits Daniel.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...iel/806_12.jpg
                        Originally posted by Ronja
                        I watched yours and I think it's great! I can't help to think about Scrubs when I hear that song tho
                        Thank you so very much you two! And it's okay, stephsupermom. I hope you can figure it out and watch it, but if you can't that is fine.

Thanks again you guys! I'll go upload the rest of them and post links ASAP, which will probably be tomorrow, and Scarym1, I'll try ot get to watching yours ASAP too, okay? I'll watch them and get back to you, I promise!

Comment

My daughter who is a freshman in college about 1500 miles from home is sick with mono and strep. I just want to give her a big hug. It's the first time she's been real sick and I can't be with her. Sometimes this mom stuff gets really tough!!!!!!!!!!

Some daniel and friends to help alleviate my anxiety

sigpic

Comment

the team in action

sigpic

Comment

JessM- I sent you a PM re: the NJ con. Just want to make sure you received it.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by strider6
                                Just was thinking......... Now MS has 2 Sam's in his life- one at home and one at work!
                                LOL...that's true! Aww...

Comment

Working...
                                X