Clear All

Daniel on the bottom of page 1,
    time for some action and thunk post!

sigpic

Comment

thing!

sigpic

Comment

Arghhh! ...busy busy busy day, spent mostly over at next door neighbour's who was having a "young mum crisis of confidence" moment, then the forum down most of the evening.....very quick random thunk before I have to go to bed....

Deeds xx
        sigpic
        Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
        MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Just one quick post then I really have to get my gifts wrapped.

Looking forward to seeing MS on CSI: Miami tonight.
          sigpic
          Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

Originally posted by Scarym1
            Just one quick post then I really have to get my gifts wrapped.

...Seshat runs in..."ME, TOO!"...and runs out to eat dinner and set her VCR...

Thanks to Kliggs for reminding me!!

Comment

Originally posted by Scarym1
              Thank you SO much, Scary! I almost forgot!

DJ: *pouting* She forgot me. I can't believe she forgot me.
              CKS: Aw, come on, Danny. You don't have to rub it in. I'm sorry!
              JO: Yeah, cut her a break, Danny-boy. Look how contrite she is.

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Okay, anyone else on EST waiting with me for his appearance on CSI??

And waiting...

And waiting.........

Comment

I'm so mad – I went to turn it on at 10, and lo and behold, my TV isn't working!! This is the way my entire day has gone.

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Originally posted by CeeKay Sheppard
                    I'm so mad – I went to turn it on at 10, and lo and behold, my TV isn't working!! This is the way my entire day has gone.
                    Well, he didn't show up until 35 minutes into the show...so you're not missing much.

But there's no mistaking our boy, especially when they show him from behind...LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                      Well, he didn't show up until 35 minutes into the show...so you're not missing much.

But there's no mistaking our boy, especially when they show him from behind...LOL

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...Pants/AP_1.jpg
                      Details please.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel's shadow
                        Details please.
                        Five minutes to go and I'm pretty sure who the killer is...don't wanna spoil it for anyone so I won't discuss plot.

But so far he's only been in ONE scene. Hands in pocketssss, too.

Comment

Five minutes to go and I'm pretty sure who the killer is...don't wanna spoil it for anyone so I won't discuss plot.

But so far he's only been in ONE scene. Hands in pocketssss, too.
                          Thanks seshat.
                          We have hands in pockets!! Droooooooooollllllll time.

Comment

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...Pants/AP_1.jpg
                            Ah, yes. Those were some mightly lovely pants. A nice crisp Miami white with a lovely bright blue long sleeved t-shirt. Wish I had some piccehs to share. But alas, no. Although, I'm sure they'll turn up soon somewhere.

Kerri

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel's shadow
                              Thanks seshat.
                              We have hands in pockets!! Droooooooooollllllll time.
                              Okay, so it IS a really small supporting role, actually little more than a bit part. He's in about three very small scenes total. Looks good, but less pretty boy and more his age (which I think is a good thing, btw).

Anyone who frequents this thread will be able recognize him from behind in the first scene , which is outside at a marina. I was amused because he was squinting so much you couldn't even see his pretty baby blues...this CSI is filmed in California although the show is set in Florida (which is where I live). The actress talking to him is squinting less than he is...obviously more used to the bright CA sunshine than our boy. Little side note...Floridians wear sunglasses almost all year 'round outside, I found it funny that neither of them has sunglasses on in the outdoor scenes.

The rest of his scenes (which happen near the very end of the show) are filmed inside, so you finally get to see his eyes for a few moments. Anyone who likes Evil Daniel will be pleased. And frinkle-devotees will be happy as well.

Oh, and he's wearing BLUE.

Comment

Okay, anyone else on EST waiting with me for his appearance on CSI??

And waiting...

And waiting.........
                                Oooh, it's gonna start in less than an hour here. Guess I'll watch it all the way thru from the beginning, otherwise I'll be mad and trying to guess at the whole story.....

Hands in pocketses? Filmed from behind? Oh my, if only Christmas was today instead of a few days off I'd have recorded iton the new dvd recorder I'm not supposed to know about *wink wink* and do caps..... Dangit!

A cute little smirking multi-thunk for Monday!
                                Last edited by Chelle; 19 December 2005, 10:34 PM.

Is it November now? How 'bout NOW?! NOW?!!!?!? I want it NOW!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X