• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The pics are wonderful chelle.

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle
      *still thinking summat about kilts and commando*
      I'm trying not to otherwise I won't get anything else done.

My immediate caption for this:
      That's just how I feel about it...What do you think?
      sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Last one for the night, I'm dead tired. I promise more tomorrow night after work! Or maybe a few during the day, depends upon how awake I am in the morning...... Editing pics while half awake usually leads to odd red-eye corrections that makes Michael look like some strange, possessed man with completely black eyes!

Hey! You can see it in this pic, Michael's had his hair highlighted for his role on CSI Miami. He said it's to give him "That sun-kissed Miami look." *dies*

MS - Hahahaha! Can't edit pics half awake, huh? Betcha you can't walk and chew gum at the same time either!

Walking and chewing gum..... Same time...... I'm just not that talented.

*edit* Seems I can't post too well while half asleep either. Goonight all!

*edit again* Hey, I can see down his sleeve in this pic!
        Last edited by Chelle; 13 November 2005, 10:02 PM.

Is it November now? How 'bout NOW?! NOW?!!!?!? I want it NOW!!!

Comment

thank you chelle goodnight and pleasant MS dreams.

Comment

[center]Last one for the night, I'm dead tired. I promise more tomorrow night after work! Or maybe a few during the day, depends upon how awake I am in the morning......
            Thanks for doing this tonight.
            Looking forward to more pics tomorrow.
            sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Last one for the night, I'm dead tired. I promise more tomorrow night after work! Or maybe a few during the day, depends upon how awake I am in the morning...... Editing pics while half awake usually leads to odd red-eye corrections that makes Michael look like some strange, possessed man with completely black eyes!

Hey! You can see it in this pic, Michael's had his hair highlighted for his role on CSI Miami. He said it's to give him "That sun-kissed Miami look." *dies*
              http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...202005/ms4.jpg
              MS - Hahahaha! Can't edit pics half awake, huh? Betcha you can't walk and chew gum at the same time either!

Walking and chewing gum..... Same time...... I'm just not that talented.

*edit* Seems I can't post too well while half alseep either. Goonight all!

*edit again* Hey, I can see down his sleeve in this pic!
              Awesome Chelle. I love the blond highlights. Sweet dreams and thanks again for the pics.

Comment

goodnight Chelle!
                And thanks for the pics!
                Sleep well, see you tomorrow!
                sigpic

Comment

Sorry....you lost me on the "kilts" and "commando" bit.......*eyes glaze over*....

Seriously Chelle......absolutely fabulous piccies....got to be the best wake up present I've had in a long time!..... thanks for posting them....((((*mwa*))))....

Deeds xx*shuffles off bleary eyed to make a cup of tea*
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                  MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
                    Sorry....you lost me on the "kilts" and "commando" bit.......*eyes glaze over*....
                    I think the whole place was lost at "Kilts" and "Commando." Let's see...... CJ was having..... Um, intestinal problems and calls MS THE MORNING OF THE WEDDING to tell him all about it. MS was like "SAY WHAT?? Whatever, you just get it together and be here!" So just before the wedding, CJ brings up the whole thing about "Going Traditional." A couple of the groomsman dutifully trouped into to the limo, made themselves "traditional," and off to the wedding they went!
                    As I said to Erin, picturing a 6'2" CJ in a kilt, knowing he's done gone COMMANDO, and giggling my arse off!

Just read thru the last few pages of posts, and HOLY S***, I didn't realize all of you were lurking and waiting on me! Erin called me just before I posted the "I'm here!" post to tell me there's been like 20 Hussies chompin' at the bit forme to show my sad, sorry face around here! And Bling threatened to do Bad Things to me in Vancouver!

I love you guys!!!!!!!!!! See ya in the AM with more con piccies!

D - OOOOOOOh great, that doggone Paparazzi Hussy is at it again!

Is it November now? How 'bout NOW?! NOW?!!!?!? I want it NOW!!!

Comment

I think the whole place was lost at "Kilts" and "Commando." Let's see...... CJ was having..... Um, intestinal problems and calls MS THE MORNING OF THE WEDDING to tell him all about it. MS was like "SAY WHAT?? Whatever, you just get it together and be here!" So just before the wedding, CJ brings up the whole thing about "Going Traditional." A couple of the groomsman dutifully trouped into to the limo, made themselves "traditional," and off to the wedding they went!
                      As I said to Erin, picturing a 6'2" CJ in a kilt, knowing he's done gone COMMANDO, and giggling my arse off!

Just read thru the last few pages of posts, and HOLY S***, I didn't realize all of you were lurking and waiting on me! Erin called me just before I posted the "I'm here!" post to tell me there's been like 20 Hussies chompin' at the bit forme to show my sad, sorry face around here! And Bling threatened to do Bad Things to me in Vancouver!

I love you guys!!!!!!!!!! See ya in the AM with more con piccies!

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...ffinity/7.jpgD - OOOOOOOh great, that doggone Paparazzi Hussy is at it again!
                      LOL this is a fun story! and oohh have some kind of thoughts in the morning already....
                      (I just had to look up the word "intestinal")
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                        Oh heck yeah! I'll henna anything that sits still long enough.
                        Yay Tattoes and Shoes!.....this Vancouver lark thingy's going to be fun!....

J. *Your hussies are going to have tattoes Daniel?*
                        D. *Henna Jack, not permanent*
                        J. *Can't wait to see what the one with your pants obsession has done*
                        D. *Gee thanks Jack, like I SO really needed that image first thing!*

Deeds xx
                        sigpic

Comment

I have work to do and shopping in town but I seem to be stuck on this thread.....wonder why?....

PANTS!....and leather.....and......now where were we?....

Must try and distract myself with Robes and Jack....

Deeds xx
                          sigpic

Comment

Does it work Deeds? Distracting yourself?
                            Here's something you can't resist!

whumping pants!

and some multi thunk:
                            sigpic

Comment

wheeee! Yay Chelle, thanks for the great pics!
                              I was sitting here trying to figure out what on earth they'd done to his hair *no siree, I don't like it, nope, not one little bit.....*

Blingy, that henna-ing rocked! You could henna a Danny based theme onto the Hussies in Vancouver..... *innocent whistling* Might take a few drinkies eh?

I was just reading about the Sydney convention and feeling pitiful that I hadn't gone - but now I remember why, cos I prefer to spend that money coming to VANCOUVER! mwaahahahaha! er, not for sure yet.....

*visions of MS et al in kilts commando.....*

Comment

Originally posted by hastiekido
                                Does it work Deeds? Distracting yourself?
                                Here's something you can't resist!

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a16...achterwerk.jpg

whumping pants!
                                http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a16...humped/281.jpg
                                Ooooo yummmm to the first ...(snurching that if I may?)....

And ouch to the second!....

One more post then I'm off to town ...there's a Keane DVD and Green Day album with my name on it!.....

Deeds xx
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X