Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(((BLING)))

I think this warrants an emergency contingency *snog*..

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
      And there was me thinking of going out and buying a nice pair of pink plastic flamingos for the garden when it's re-modelled....

[J. *Flamingos?*
      D. *Don't, just ..... don't Jack!*

Dee Dee xx
      They're coming to get you Dee Dee.

Am I the only one reminded of Jasper Carrot and the Mole re Jack and the Flamingos? Boom! The UK eqivilent is the plastic promotional Heron of course. On the well used canals, the real herons are as laid back as their plastic counterparts and lazily watch the boats chug by with an insloence which only cats usualy display.

Sorry, OT again, here, have some Thing.

FF
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox
        They're coming to get you Dee Dee.
        FF
        Flamingos, and badgers, and...things...oh my!

Comment

Originally posted by wirthless
          Have I corrupted you yet?
          I can't remember, so many hussies, so little time.

FF
          sigpic

Comment

Have I corrupted you yet?
            I can't remember, so many hussies, so little time.

FF
            I'm fairly certain I arrived in this world corrupted...

Comment

I'm fairly certain I arrived in this world corrupted...
              Well, that's alright then.

FF
              sigpic

Comment

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...20C/octt33.jpg
                Oh...you just HAD to bring the poor innocent badgers into it, didn't you...

And they shall ALL say "NI!" to you until the badgers are freed!

And you must cut down the largest tree in the forest WIIIIIIIIIITH...A HERRING!

Comment

Stupid stupid DM. Stupid stupid third key that has to be taken off the schedule. Stupid stupid work that I have to go to today that I wasn't supposed to. Argh!!!!!!!!!

*sniff* Con pics will have to wait till next day offf...Thursday (that is if I keep my day off *grumblegrumble*)

Chelle!!!! You have to keep me happy till then...more pics from you????

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
                  Photobucket

Comment

That's quite all right, I live to corrrupt.

It's not perfect, sometimes the characters are out of character to make the jokes work, (Daniel is neurotic, but not that neurotic. Jack she has pegged just perfect though, particularly him telling everyone about his piles, poor Sam, TMI!!) but it's so funny you don't care.

I'm still trying to find out where Anais is from, she lives on the west coast of the US, I believe but her humour and some of her phrasing makes me think that she's an Aussie or Kiwi or possibly and Ex-pat. Either that or she grew up reading some very British humour.

FF, never going to look at a croquet lawn in the same way again, not to mention GUACAMOLE!
                    ??!! OK, I give up. You got me. I have to go read this.

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

glad your okay Bling
                      sigpic

Comment

Monday night double J/D thunk.....

With no badgers....

Or Pink Flamingos....

Dee Dee xx
                        sigpic
                        Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                        MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by erinanderson
                          Stupid stupid DM. Stupid stupid third key that has to be taken off the schedule. Stupid stupid work that I have to go to today that I wasn't supposed to. Argh!!!!!!!!!

*sniff* Con pics will have to wait till next day offf...Thursday (that is if I keep my day off *grumblegrumble*)

http://img275.imageshack.us/img275/5934/pants4io.jpg

Chelle!!!! You have to keep me happy till then...more pics from you????
                          I am soooooooooooooooooooo tired. I keep catching myself nodding off every so often, then have to look around the office to see if anyone caught me doing the "neck dance"! I sat down and figured out that Kris and I got a total of about 9 hours of sleep since Friday, so it doesn't surprise me how dead I am. But I'd do it all again in a heartbeat!

Here Erin, something to make your day a weee bit better. I only have three piccies in my photobucket account so far, but after I get home I'll try to spoil everyone..... And I get the good ones back tomorrow. I can't wait!

This pic makes me just wanna run up and stick my fingers into the holes in his jeans!!!!

Is it November now? How 'bout NOW?! NOW?!!!?!? I want it NOW!!!

Comment

About Thing: Call me a prude, but I got through January and couldn't take it anymore. It's hilarious, but I just can't read that kind of thing. I liked the "pathological optimist" line, though... It may work its way into my regular vocabulary.

Stubbornly incorruptible,
                            –CeeKay
                            Last edited by CeeKay Sheppard; 29 August 2005, 01:47 PM.

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Djboobwack
                                http://pics.livejournal.com/djboobwack/pic/000w1zzx/s640x480
                                That's the Hussies Handbook being presented, isn't it?

Ho, ho, ho.

I spy guilty parties.

FF, frequently chaste, often caught.
                                Last edited by Frostfox; 29 August 2005, 02:27 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X