Originally posted by Chelle
    Psssst....... Here's what I like to call a "Before work quickie!" *snort*

Mmmmmmm, ear.......
    MMMMMM... I LOVE over-the-shoulder shots... *drooooooooool*
    thankee toasteronfire

Comment

Originally posted by Sue_Jackson
      THUNK

Wow......talk about your close enounter! I think I can smell him!

Yup! I had an issue from keeping my hand from shaking.. yeah.. ummm I was really nervous around him.. and I am NEVER that way around people I find attractive. This was a first for me.... I totally was drooling over him and kept my eye on him as he moved from table to table.. Erin was next to me.. she knows

Yeah apparently I turn into the biggest giggly moron around him.. father thought I was going to faint... my heart was racing..but no fainting was going to happen. wouldn't that be a sight though aye

Comment

I can't wait until after work - my pics are almost ready (the photo place just called me!), and then I just have to tie a towel around my neck as to not drool on the pics. Thank gawd for photo cd's, otherwise everything I posted would have moisture marks everywhere.... Maybe I'll go get them at lunchtime......

I think my stomach still hurts from laughing sooooo hard at "The Boys" on Sunday! I wish I had more pics to post at this point, but I was totally lazy last night and didn't do squat to the digital pics I have. I looked at them. Copied the ones I liked to another folder for editing. Looked at them again. Decided, "Since my eyes are crossing and I can't focus on the clock to see what time it is, editing pics isn't an option tonight!"

Guess everyone will have to suffer with a couple of reruns and caps for now! At least until after I get home and get done over drooling on new piccies!

Is it November now? How 'bout NOW?! NOW?!!!?!? I want it NOW!!!

Comment

Chelle, never will I tire of any pic of our beloved!

Comment

OK. I tried something else for the photos on my LJ. If y'all could go check it out and let me know if that works, that would be great!

Thanks!!

Kerri

Comment

(((((KERRI!!!)))))

Is it 5pm yet? I wanna go get my pics sooooo bad! I keep running thru "The Boys" show in my head, and I'll have an involuntary giggle fit in the middle of the office - not a good thing! I just hope my pics of THE KISS came out!

I think I will go get my pics on my lunch. Can't wait. I'm like a little kid the night before Chirstmas!

It's THE JACKET!!!!!

Comment

(((((KERRI!!!)))))

Is it 5pm yet? I wanna go get my pics sooooo bad! I keep running thru "The Boys" show in my head, and I'll have an involuntary giggle fit in the middle of the office - not a good thing! I just hope my pics of THE KISS came out!

I think I will go get my pics on my lunch. Can't wait. I'm like a little kid the night before Chirstmas!

It's THE JACKET!!!!!
                http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...n%20pics/6.jpg

OMG! The KISS!! That was fantastic!! Their backs were to me at that point so I didn't get a really good view of it. "White boys - the other dark meat!" Gah!!

JEANS!!!

Kerri

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42

OMG! The KISS!! That was fantastic!! Their backs were to me at that point so I didn't get a really good view of it. "White boys - the other dark meat!" Gah!!

JEANS!!!

http://images.snapfish.com/344865352...C6497%3Aot1lsi

Kerri

Umm, I'm not looking at his pants in this pic

*ooooooh man my mind is dirty* !

Like I said before... he's one hot hot cake!

Comment

Originally posted by Djboobwack
                    Umm, I'm not looking at his pants in this pic

*ooooooh man my mind is dirty* !

Like I said before... he's one hot hot cake!
                    Yeah, as pure and innocent as the rest of us.
                    Have I introduced you to Thing yet?

FF, good girls go to heaven, bad girls go everywhere.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox
                      Yeah, as pure and innocent as the rest of us.
                      Have I introduced you to Thing yet?

FF, good girls go to heaven, bad girls go everywhere.

eeeh nope.. no idea what that is.....

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42

JEANS!!!

http://images.snapfish.com/344865352...C6497%3Aot1lsi

Kerri
                        Did someone say pants?????

Comment

THING!!!! Am actually currently reading THING as work totally bites the big one today and need something to put me in a good mood.

Fishing Nets!!

Kerri

Comment

Heh, heh, heh, FF cracks knuckles and prepares the spiel.

It's a very long, very, very naughty, very, very, very funny fanfic.
                            Done in the style of Bridget Jones Diary but written by our own Dr Daniel Jackson.
                            It's also slash, so if that sort of thing doesn't float your boat, you won't like it. Myself, I think it's side splittingly funny and terribly rude and ab fab.

Thing, Thing, THING

FF, evil personified.
                            sigpic

Comment

Oh yes please....I've been a bit remiss in the Emporium these past few days....

Thoroughly enjoying the Con reports and piccies as they filter through....

Dee Dee xx
                              sigpic
                              Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                              MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox
                                Heh, heh, heh, FF cracks knuckles and prepares the spiel.

It's a very long, very, very naughty, very, very, very funny fanfic.
                                Done in the style of Bridget Jones Diary but written by our own Dr Daniel Jackson.
                                It's also slash, so if that sort of thing doesn't float your boat, you won't like it. Myself, I think it's side splittingly funny and terribly rude and ab fab.

Thing, Thing, THING

FF, evil personified.

Oh gotcha.. I'll take a gander at it once work slows down when my team mates leave for the day ehehhehehe

Thanks! *hugs*

Comment

Working...
                                X