No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bored, Bored, Bored and waiting for nails to dry....gonna post....

Hmmm love that "sideways" look he does....

Dee Dee xx
    sigpic
    Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
    MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

And another one....sooooo sexy...

sigpic

Comment

Here's looking straight at ya....yum yum...

sigpic

Comment

"Note to self...although Pond seems relatively quiet this morning,
          must be on the lookout for sudden, unexpected and drastic pants alterations..."

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva

Hmmm love that "sideways" look he does....

Here's my favorite sideways look. It's dangerous to look so darn cute in that sleep-deprived state. It might encourage a hussy to plan activities to keep him in that state all the time...

Comment

Good morning, Hussies!! Been away for a few days but had such lovely Bondage and Blue-Eyed shots to catch up on. Let me tell you what a chore that was. NOT!!

Anywho, congrats on all the milestones that happened this week. They seem to come in groups around here, don't they?

LOVE The Guide. Too funny. A good read after coming back from a long day of working two jobs. Excellent job you guys! I'd ping ya, but apprently, I need to spread the love some more. Whatever.

It's a free for all weekend!! Woo-hoo!! This may be my only chance to get on this weekend as my best friend is having her bachelorette party tonight (can you say "toasted"?) and I also need to make the place cards for her wedding next weekend. So, think well all and I'll stop in when I can!

(In nature documentary narrator voice):
              With the possible threat of pants remodelling constantly on the horizon, Dr. Jackson has decided to enlist the help of his Colonel friend and his trusty Beretta to try and keep the hussies at bay. Let's see if this works.

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                Here's my favorite sideways look. It's dangerous to look so darn cute in that sleep-deprived state. It might encourage a hussy to plan activities to keep him in that state all the time...

Sideways today, is it? Well, I'll take it any way I can get it. *ducks from PG-13 paddle*

Comment

Oooo I found another one...

Comment

Oh....yeah....he's adorable when he's sleep deprived. Oh....I'm sure I can of a few ways I think of to keep him in that state.
                    sigpic
                    Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

What a beautiful Saturday morning!

Good morning, Beautiful! I would just love to give him a good-morning kiss. Look how sweet he looks. I bet he tastes sweet, too. And...I'm not just talk about on his lips.

*SueJ slithers back into the gutter*
                      sigpic
                      Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Good morning, lad...ur....Hussies!!!!!

I'm trying to make a card to go with the book to give to MS, but I can't remember what THE POND stood for. Can you help??? (I don't know if I'll use the phrase, but since I can't remember what it was, how will I know. )
                        No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
                          Good morning, lad...ur....Hussies!!!!!

I'm trying to make a card to go with the book to give to MS, but I can't remember what THE POND stood for. Can you help??? (I don't know if I'll use the phrase, but since I can't remember what it was, how will I know. )
                          Tenacious Hussies Everywhere Purposefully Ogling Nekkid Daniel.

Edit! Visual Aid!

http://members.cox.net/tgode/THEPOND.jpg

Comment

Tenacious Hussies Everywhere Purposefully Ogling Nekkid Daniel.
                            Wot? Us?

sigpic

Comment

SPEAKING of The Pond....Daniel seems to be lurking dangerously near...

Comment

Originally posted by wirthless

SPEAKING of The Pond....Daniel seems to be lurking dangerously near...
                                Look at all the raindrops, methinks it was a tad damp when they were filming those scenes.

The DS9 crew had a jinx with almost all their location shoots, it was always blisteringly hot or torrential rain - the Cardassian outfits are made from neoprene - the stuff you make wetsuits out of and hellishly hot even in the studio, let alone in a sand pit in the California desert. For one episode (The Quickening) all the expensive and beautiful sets were ruined by a rainstorm.

The ground looks rather damp in this shot too.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X