No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah, but of course!! (the squinting to keep us from totally passing out, perhaps? )

And with this, I bid you good night!

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
    still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

Ahhh...good piccies to end the night with....give everyones dreams could pictures to put in them...and make them sweet, I know it works for me.

Goodnight all!
      sigpic

Comment

Good morning one and all!....

CONGRATULATIONS ON 200 POSTS JEN

Congratulations on radioactive Green Erin

Yay! It's Saturday, the sun is out, the workmen arrived on time and I've got a party to go to later!...My God-daughter is 18! ...my how time flies...

Anyway here's a Happy Danny cos I feel good....

Dee Dee xx

sigpic
        Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
        MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Okay, so I lied, I am not going to bed now...even though it is 1:30am here....so I guess good morning to all whom it is daylight out and goodnight to all whom it is still dark out .

discodiva, love the piccy by the way...Daniel looks so adorable holding that teddy bear...heck, what am I saying, he is adorable anyway!
          sigpic

Comment

oooOOoooOOooo...that's right, it's the Free-For-All weekend!!

This one brings ALL sorts of questions to mind, but is just to fun to keep to one's self.

Captions anyone?

"After reading about the hussies, our brave hero Dr. Jackson feels the need to cover his ...well, you get the picture "

Comment

Daniel: Excuse me, but are you paying attention here or were you just staring at my butt?
              Me: Oh, sorry, Daniel honey...I mean, Dr. Jackson...I couldn't help myself....your behind is so distracting and so fine to stare at. Please, continue.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
                Okay, so I lied, I am not going to bed now...even though it is 1:30am here....so I guess good morning to all whom it is daylight out and goodnight to all whom it is still dark out .

discodiva, love the piccy by the way...Daniel looks so adorable holding that teddy bear...heck, what am I saying, he is adorable anyway!
                Good morning It's only 11:45 p.m. here, so I've got pleeenty of time, especially seeing as how it's FRIDAY!!!

Triple thunk!

Comment

Originally posted by Alaskhah
                  Good morning It's only 11:45 p.m. here, so I've got pleeenty of time, especially seeing as how it's FRIDAY!!!

Triple thunk!

It's 09.27 am here and cold and windy and I have all manner of stuff to do this weekend.
                  Just ate my traditional Saturday crumpets while reading my favourite crumpet thread but, with the exception of Dee Dee who is demolishing her kitchen, I think most hussies are still in the Land of Nod.

sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I generally am, too, at that time of morning, if given the choice...

sleeping Danny?

Comment

Danny, looks so peaceful sleepin'...let's just him sleep just a little longer.
                      sigpic

Comment

Yes, let's not disturb him...

Comment

Ahhh...first shot of caffeine for the day.....have been up since 7 and now feel ready to take on the world....have bed-head hair though and will be in desperate need of the neighbour's shower before I go to this party....

Have been ordered to stay well away from kitchen which now resembles a bombsite....but appliances are at least waiting to be hooked up...

Double and triple thunks for me this morning....

Dee Dee xx

J. *Ya know Daniel, that kitchen of Dee Dee's is far more scarey than anything we've encountered so far through the Gate*
                          *D. Well at least she hasn't started re-modelling the workmen's pants*
                          *J. YET!*
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                          MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox
                            It's 09.27 am here and cold and windy and I have all manner of stuff to do this weekend.
                            Just ate my traditional Saturday crumpets while reading my favourite crumpet thread but, with the exception of Dee Dee who is demolishing her kitchen, I think most hussies are still in the Land of Nod.

Ah Foxy, I wish I was in the land of nod instead of being at work.
                            sigpic

Comment

hmm...work...*sigh* If only every work day was this enjoyable!

Comment

Okay, it's approaching 1:30 here, so I best be off to bed. I leave you with this ...

Danny leaving...

Comment

Working...
                                X