Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kiwigater
    "access eh" *suggestive eyebrow waggle*
    Yes, I thought this server move was supposed to improve things.... *zips mouth shut*
    Ya, you need to be careful about what you say around here.

But I veer off topic, so......

No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
      Ya, you need to be careful about what you say around here.
      But I veer off topic, so......
      Thanks for keeping us on track, DJF.

Old Blue Eyes is back, but I am off...goodnight, hussies! Had fun with you today!

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
        Well, you can say you are looking for the perfect picture of blue eyes for the optometrist flyer you are making.

Kligs, I luv the new Avatar. You finally have a custom one. Is that thanks to bling?
        Actually I have two custom avatars now. Thanks to Ang for this one. Bling's will be up at 12 midnight.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
          Thankees. Isn't that "Fearless Leader?" Maybe it should just be "Feared Leader."

What's Blue Eyes Friday without SkiffyFlash, I ask you?!?!?!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...lashdaniel.jpg
          No, that would be fearless, never feared, because you are fearless in the face of all those UHMers.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
            Announcing another fantastic siggie change....this time by the wonderful Ang!....thankee thankee thankee...oh I already did that by pm!...

I now have three fabulous siggies to rotate thanks to you and Bling!....you are such a great bunch of people on here....am so glad I found you lot...

This definitely calls for Pants....blue ones of course!...

Dee Dee xx
            Isn't great having these talented people make sigs for you? My thanks extraordinaire go to Ang and Bling for the ones I have been using lately.

sigpic

Comment

Congratulations to:

Ang for #700

Discodiva for #400

Jen for #200

sigpic

Comment

A lovely Friday evening to you all!

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                  A lovely Friday evening to you all!

http://members.cox.net/ggode/Maternal5.jpg
                  I think we are the only ones here.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins

Well then, a lovely Friday evening to you personally.

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                      Well then, a lovely Friday evening to you personally.

http://members.cox.net/ggode/Days11.jpg
                      Thank you and to you too I am running out of blue eye pictures

sigpic

Comment

I'm coming with reinforcements!

Sorry, I had to chase my puppy outside so he would stop trying to jump and chew on my computer... Now I can do my PB dumping!

I capped Summit & Last Stand last night...Got some good Friday shots (and a couple Thursday shots, too ).

Here are a couple to start:

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
                        still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

Oh, and this one

Comment

Originally posted by Alaskhah
                            I'm coming with reinforcements!

Sorry, I had to chase my puppy outside so he would stop trying to jump and chew on my computer... Now I can do my PB dumping!

I capped Summit & Last Stand last night...Got some good Friday shots (and a couple Thursday shots, too ).

Here are a couple to start:

[CENTER]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y92...hah/LS-D02.jpg
                            This is one is great!

C'mon let the puppy chew on the computer. I let my cat try to attack the printer when it is printing.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                              This is one is great!

C'mon let the puppy chew on the computer. I let my cat try to attack the printer when it is printing.
                              Yeah, normally it wouldn't be a big deal, but it's that pesky power cord. I do have a long lasting battery, but eventually it would give out, and then I would go through thunk withdrawals, and that just wouldn't be pretty...

Bummer of a dilemma...

Comment

Originally posted by Alaskhah
                                Yeah, normally it wouldn't be a big deal, but it's that pesky power cord. I do have a long lasting battery, but eventually it would give out, and then I would go through thunk withdrawals, and that just wouldn't be pretty...

Bummer of a dilemma...
                                Hmmm, thunk withdrawals. Okay, chase the puppy out.

Not exactly blue eyes, but blue.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X