X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
        The genius that is Mei Mei PM'd me with the idea, actually. You think I could have figured out to use one of my own manips for my very own new avatar, wouldn't you? But noooooooo.......

Clueless, utterly clueless, that's me.
        *blushes* LOL! I told you... It's not genius... It's a gutter mind...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by mazzmatazz
            LOOK. ..its a *Finger Bicep*..pant pant.........I know just pity me....its sad and non-curable
            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

...And RELAX!

Hope that was good. I tried to pick captures we don't usually see. As always, feel free to snurch from the full gallery - 564 captures - here ... list of episodes I have is here for any requests. I think FIAD is next on my agenda though, expect to see that some time this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                          LOOK. ..its a *Finger Bicep*..pant pant.........I know just pity me....its sad and non-curable
                          Finger Bicep?

FF backs away from the strange lady, very slowly...
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox
                            Finger Bicep?

LOL...well I can't say don't stop backing away....this is what happens when I start suffering from *Bicep withdrawal*....I start finding them everywhere

as I said it is sad.......and non-curable .......just pity me
                            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox
                              Finger Bicep?

Don't mind Tame... She's been into mushrooms and herding chickens in the Off Topic threads... Throw in the fact that the male gatelet graduated and she's suffering from almost empty nest syndrome...

Well, then Finger Bicep almost makes sense...

Comment

Originally posted by mazzmatazz
                                http://pics.livejournal.com/mazzmatazz/pic/0035q9f1/s640x480
                                http://pics.livejournal.com/mazzmata...5sp8q/s640x480

...And RELAX!

Hope that was good. I tried to pick captures we don't usually see. As always, feel free to snurch from the full gallery - 564 captures - here ... list of episodes I have is here for any requests. I think FIAD is next on my agenda though, expect to see that some time this weekend.
                                WOW! Fabulous collection of piccies Mazz....will be over snurching from this bunch for sure.....have already spotted some nice "pants shots".....

AND YOU PASSED THE 800 POST MARK TOO - CONGRATS!

LOVE the avatar Ses!.....

Dee Dee xx
                                sigpic
                                Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                                MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Working...
                                X