Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome Back Foxy!....

Sounds like you had a brilliant time!....and ROFLMAO @ The Clangers.....that takes me back many many years!.....

Daniel rushes to welcome Foxy back

Dee Dee xx
    sigpic
    Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
    MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox
      Hello!
      I'm back.

I also noticed that Stargate got a Hugo nomination, obviously in good company, Plokta, our fanzine was also nominated for a Hugo and so am I for Fan Artist (I won in 2003) it's a huge buzz and I am so happy and honoured and I'm looking forward to August and the Worldcon now.
      Congratuations on your noms, Foxy! With your history of awards I have no doubt you will come out a winner again this time. You are certainly a winner with us. Glad you had such a marvelous time, too!!

And you are right - this Yank does not understand 'clangers' , but is curious!

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
        Enabler!
        *giggle* *giggle* *snort*

She just knows nothing will stop me... Why try?

ETA: Ooops, Foxy's back!

*runs and hides*
        Last edited by Guest; 28 March 2005, 07:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
          [color=Blue][b]And you are right - this Yank does not understand 'clangers' , but is curious!
          Clangers, for the uninitiated.
          Clangers

And yep, a bit chuffed with the nomination!

Has the Dannyclone been good? He looks a little peaky...

sigpic

Comment

Clangers

And yep, a bit chuffed with the nomination!

Has the Dannyclone been good? He looks a little peaky...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v220/frostfox/175.jpg
            Welcome back Foxie!! Your weekend sounds like it was a blast!

Comment

Clangers
              Thank you - another mystery solved! Now if only RealPlayer would let me watch the vid clips......drat!

Comment

Michael Shanks Online has posted pictures from the Orlando convention - much better than the ones I got

http://www.michaelshanks-online.com/...vulkon05.shtml

Cynthia

Comment

Clangers

I do know not to call them mice..... You do know that we have a resident Clanger in the forum and she's a mod too.
                  No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CindyLouFett
                    Michael Shanks Online has posted pictures from the Orlando convention - much better than the ones I got

http://www.michaelshanks-online.com/...vulkon05.shtml

Cynthia

Isn't Dana Jeanne's site wonderful?!

Again he's in the ripped jeans. Why always in the ripped up jeans? There's a con question for ya Deej.
                    Last edited by blingaway; 28 March 2005, 02:29 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Welcome back Foxy!!!

Congrats on the noms!!

Comment

Isn't Dana Jeanne's sight wonderful?!
                        ABSOLUTELY! All bow down to Dana Jeanne...

Amazing difference between these new con piccies and that GORGEOUS portrait shot of him on Dana Jeanne's site (at the upper left) where he's younger (and more awake!).

Of course, I like MS any way I can get him !, I'm just wondering how long the beard will play a prominent part in season 9 before I can withstand my ever-increasing urges to send a gross of razors to Vancouver.

Comment

Sweaty Daniel with the safety goggles - what ep is that? Dang but all these tongue shots and bandana pics are making my monitor steamy!

Comment

Isn't Dana Jeanne's sight wonderful?!

Again he's in the ripped jeans. Why always in the ripped up jeans? There's a con question for ya Deej.
                            You know, that question just SCREAMS for a patented Jilly smart-arse comeback, but damned if I can think of one...

Welcome back, Foxy. Mei Mei took good...um...care...of your clone for you... Didja USE the Bite-Be-Gone, MM? Congrats on your nomination!
                            Last edited by Jillybiehn; 28 March 2005, 08:16 AM. Reason: Holy keyboard stupidity, Batman!

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                              ABSOLUTELY! All bow down to Dana Jeanne...

Amazing difference between these new con piccies and that GORGEOUS portrait shot of him on Dana Jeanne's site (at the upper left) where he's younger (and more awake!).

Of course, I like MS any way I can get him !, I'm just wondering how long the beard will play a prominent part in season 9 before I can withstand my ever-increasing urges to send a gross of razors to Vancouver.
                              The more and more I think of it, I'm going to ask him, at the April con, if shaving the beard is going to be a major plot point, with him just getting out of the shower to shave it off.
                              No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mtee1958
                                Sweaty Daniel with the safety goggles - what ep is that? Dang but all these tongue shots and bandana pics are making my monitor steamy!
                                The sweat and goggles are from Learning Curve.

Look at that mural behind him. What a great set that Orban gateroom was.

Comment

Working...
                                X