Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by meimei
    Frostfox's Danny looks really sad that she's gone... Maybe I should comfort him.... *giggle* *giggle* *snort* Come to Mei Mei, sweet boy!

D: Jack!? She's smiling that toothy white smile at us. Shouldn't we be polite and at least talk to mei mei for a while?
    J: Walk away Daniel. Just trust me...walk away.

Comment

Originally posted by Naeara
      lol! Sorry, had a kid emergency. Couldn't find his book.

Bearded Daniel from the S9 teaser:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/naeara2/007.jpg
      THUD!!

I knew there was a reason I woke up at the unearthly hour of 5.30 in the morning (yes it's THAT early here!!)....that piccie must have been calling out to me to wake up and get on the Thunk thread asap...

He looks positively edible!.....I'm up for the "bathroome shaving scene" petition too.....

Dee Dee xx *off for cup of tea to keep herself awake now*
      Last edited by discodiva; 25 March 2005, 09:07 PM. Reason: *dopey forgot to remove img tag*
      sigpic
      Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
      MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Frostfox's Danny looks really sad that she's gone... Maybe I should comfort him.... *giggle* *giggle* *snort* Come to Mei Mei, sweet boy!

Meimei! Step away from the FFDC. She will kill me if there are fresh puncture marks in the neck!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Jack: I tried to warn him, Kliggins. He just too trusting... I think this is going to require medical attention... Mei Mei's a little "enthusiastic" tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
            Meimei! Step away from the FFDC. She will kill me if there are fresh puncture marks in the neck!!!
            Yeah...He looks as if he's already had too much *comforting* for one day... lol

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
            still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

Jack: I tried to warn him, Kliggins. He just too trusting... I think this is going to require medical attention... Mei Mei's a little "enthusiastic" tonight.
              You call that a little enthusiastic? I think we passed "a little enthusiastic" and graduated to "dangerous" some time ago.
              sigpic

Comment

He'll be okay... I think... Don't tell Frostfox, okay!

Comment

I think I'll just sneak in to check on him before bed... *flashes a "toothy" smile* Night, hussies!!

Comment

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...tDaniel014.jpg

KDC: Sure, your secret is safe with me...for a price.
                    sigpic

Comment

Just make sure you take the hospital tag off of his wrist before you give him back...

Comment

Congrats to Captain P on #200

and

Potions Mistress on #100
                        sigpic

Comment

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...tDaniel014.jpg
                          Well, I won't tell, but he does look pretty traumatized - like he's having nightmares. I guess I'll just have to stay with him for a while...Rough duty, but somebody's gotta do it!
                          Attached Files

Comment

Yeah! I made it to 100! In honor of this occasion...I think someone was doing the "blue" theme earlier today (or yesterday, I guess).
                            Attached Files

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS ALASKHAH

CONGRATULATIONS POTIONS MISTRESS

100 POSTS EACH

Triple thunk for both of you

Dee Dee xx
                              Last edited by discodiva; 26 March 2005, 01:32 AM.
                              sigpic
                              Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                              MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Congrats Alaskah - #100
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X