No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's all Sue's fault...she started me off on the Scottish thing....my other "grande passion" is Ewan MacGregor and that man sure knows how to wear a kilt too.....

Anyway back on topic...we've had a blue Danny, Bearded Danny (well MS!), Snuggly Pants Danny....let's have a Red Danny!.....

Dee Dee xx

Last edited by discodiva; 14 March 2005, 08:39 AM.
    sigpic
    Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
    MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Hehe
      The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Live life for what you have and those you love.

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
        It's all Sue's fault...she started me off on the Scottish thing....my other "grande passion" is Ewan MacGregor and that man sure knows how to wear a kilt too.....

Anyway back on topic...we've had a blue Danny, Bearded Danny (well MS!), Snuggly Pants Danny....let's have a Red Danny!.....

Dee Dee xx

you got to love snuggly pants on the man and serious bling bling on his wrist!

hey sue just wanted to feed you guys a new look for daniel in season 9 i can't help where your minds take you
        Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Originally posted by Suebsg9
          you got to love snuggly pants on the man and serious bling bling on his wrist!
          There was bling? I missed the bling?!? (Starts scrolling back to find it)

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva

Dee Dee xx

I knew there was a reason liked you. I also knew there was a reason I liked MS. Seems I have a serious weakness for Scotsmen. Who knew?

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
              There was bling? I missed the bling?!? (Starts scrolling back to find it)
              ancients wear really expensive looking watches or else it was just kinda gold colored???

looked like nice bling
              Sue

sigpic

Comment

ancients wear really expensive looking watches or else it was just kinda gold colored???

looked like nice bling
                I think I can forgive myself for noticing any bling the first time around since there were so many other wonderful assets on display.

Comment

Hee hee!

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
                    I knew there was a reason liked you. I also knew there was a reason I liked MS. Seems I have a serious weakness for Scotsmen. Who knew?
                    Ah Ewan...another one responsible for swelling my DVD collection considerably......and he's a biker too .....nothing like a man in leathers!....oh dear here we go again!....*rushes to find piccie of Remiel*.....

Whoever I snurched this from thanks!.....I managed to get Star Crossed the other day too....how bad is this obssession? I actually bought the 4 episode DVD just for that episode....*shakes head sadly at own feeble will where MS is concerned*....

Dee Dee xx

sigpic
                    Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                    MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                      I think I can forgive myself for noticing any bling the first time around since there were so many other wonderful assets on display.
                      well whenever the arms sat on table or when daniel was sitting talking with oma and can't help but notice the biceps and then since the wrist is so nicely attached to the arm you look at the watch is not the regular sgc watch!

only reason i noticed watching the biceps do their thing
                      Sue

sigpic

Comment

I like the biceps and the wrist.

Comment

well whenever the arms sat on table or when daniel was sitting talking with oma and can't help but notice the biceps and then since the wrist is so nicely attached to the arm you look at the watch is not the regular sgc watch!

only reason i noticed watching the biceps do their thing
                          Ah, Sue.
                          So shallow as always (that is a complement in this particular thread).

How long before I get tired of posting this piccy?

years and years and years...
                          sigpic

Comment

Hey, That works for me!

Comment

Originally posted by Klorel
                              Hey, That works for me!
                              we do get BARE CHEST'AGE DANIEL tonight on the MARATHON AND WHUMPED:

OUT OF MIND: BARE CHEST'AGE DANIEL AND THE SHORT HAIR RETURNS

INTO THE FIRE: WHUMPED, GETS SHOT IN LEG

tune in at 9:00 and 10:00 on scifi channel for these
                              Sue

sigpic

Comment

I like barechested Danny!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X