X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Seshat
    Forgive me please, DeeDee, I couldn't help myself:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...t_6/Triple.jpg

Teal'c: DanielJackson! Your hussies have now taken MY pants as well!
    Daniel: Teal'c, didn't I warn you that this might happen?!
    Jack thinks to himself: Geez, I gotta stop hanging around with these two schmoes.
    PMPL!...Am dying here!....

Dee Dee xx
    sigpic
    Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
    MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

*grabs Jack's pants*
      The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Live life for what you have and those you love.

Comment

J: "Good god, man! Get a hold of yourself before you lose your pants! Oh--wait..."
        D: "My salary is clearly not compensatory for this kind of abuse..."
        J: "C'mon, Daniel...just having a little fun..."
        D: "Let go of me, Jack..."

Comment

Hee hee!!!
          The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Live life for what you have and those you love.

Comment

Originally posted by wirthless

J: "Good god, man! Get a hold of yourself before you lose your pants! Oh--wait..."
            ROFL!! Ang, I love you and your sense of humor!

Comment

Originally posted by wirthless
              http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...%20C/oclc1.jpg
              Breathe, Breathe.......It's no good....my stomach hurts.....

And my brain has gone completely numb to think up anything half as remotely funny as you and Ses!.... Guess I'll just keep thunking....

Dee Dee xx

And the search for the pants goes on

sigpic

Comment

Jack:
                I swear to gawd, Daniel, if you use that "I'm an ascended being and
                the rules say I don't have to wear pants if I don't wanna" excuse ONE MORE TIME...

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
                  Breathe, Breathe.......It's no good....my stomach hurts.....

And my brain has gone completely numb to think up anything half as remotely funny as you and Ses!.... Guess I'll just keep thunking....

Dee Dee xx

And the search for the pants goes on

Jack: Find anything yet?
                  Daniel: No, not yet, but according to this map, it shows that the pants are somewhere around this area of high trinium. It is in a dense part of the forest, so we will need lots of light...
                  Jack: Oh..really..
                  Daniel: Come on, we need to find the pants before they fall into the wrong hands.
                  Jack: Like the evil pant stealing ants.
                  Daniel: No, Jack, the Goaul'd.
                  Jack: Oh for crying out loud.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
                    Jack: Find anything yet?
                    Daniel: No, not yet, but according to this map, it shows that the pants are somewhere around this area of high trinium. It is in a dense part of the forest, so we will need lots of light...
                    Jack: Oh..really..
                    Daniel: Come on, we need to find the pants before they fall into the wrong hands.
                    Jack: Like the evil pant stealing ants.
                    Daniel: No, Jack, the Goaul'd.
                    Jack: Oh for crying out loud.
                    Oooohhh..The Tomb! One of my favorites!!
                    *Runs off to hunt up more Tomb ep caps.*

Comment

My fav Archeologist thunk.....yum yum!...

Dee Dee xx
                      sigpic

Comment

I have a question you all can probably help me with I've never seen Michael in anything other than SG1. I was just looking at his filmography on Netflix, and I noticed that he's been in one episode each of Highlander and The Twilight Zone. Are those episodes worth putting in my queue?

I know he was also in a couple of episodes of The Outer Limits. I taped one of them (I think it was called "Mary 25"), but I haven't gotten a chance to watch it yet. I don't know anything about the other episode. Maybe I oughta put that in my queue too, huh?

Cynthia

Comment

You people are killing me!! First, it hurts to laugh... Second, I'm at work and number crunching is just not that funny. Everyone walks past my office wondering if I have finally lost what little sanity this place has allowed me to keep!

"De pants, de pants, boss!!" may have worked on Fantasy Island but my boss ain't gonna buy it!

Comment

Daniel:
                            I don't think I ca
                            n translate this without my pants.
                            Jack: Say anything in that big dusty book of yours as to WHY the hussies only take YOUR pants?

Colonel Zukhov thinks to himself: Мы свергли коммунизм для этой цели?

Go HERE if you wanna know what he's thinking.
                            http://www.freetranslation.com/
                            Last edited by Seshat; 24 March 2005, 11:56 AM. Reason: Helps if I add the link, doesn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by CindyLouFett
                              I have a question you all can probably help me with I've never seen Michael in anything other than SG1. I was just looking at his filmography on Netflix, and I noticed that he's been in one episode each of Highlander and The Twilight Zone. Are those episodes worth putting in my queue?

I know he was also in a couple of episodes of The Outer Limits. I taped one of them (I think it was called "Mary 25"), but I haven't gotten a chance to watch it yet. I don't know anything about the other episode. Maybe I oughta put that in my queue too, huh?

Cynthia
                              CINDY this is sue who contacted you earlier via email anyway you want anything MS be happy to help you out highlander and twilight zone he is on about 5 mins! he has done some movies also! SUMURU which is a must see so contact me!
                              Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat

Jack: I swear to gawd, Daniel, if you use that "I'm an ascended being and

the rules say I don't have to wear pants if I don't wanna" excuse ONE MORE TIME...
                                these are great! you guys are killing me here!
                                Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Working...
                                X