No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wonderful captions mazz keep them coming.

Comment

Originally posted by mazzmatazz
      http://pics.livejournal.com/mazzmata...2t4yy/s640x480
      J: Danny, what's going on?
      D: You remember that equasion? Well, I worked it out.
      J: And now you're..?
      D: Hiding.
      J: Hiding. Riiight. Why?
      D: I don't know if she prefers smooth or crunchy. And I don't
      like the idea of crunchy much.

ROFL after LMAO my chair. Too funny. Nice one mazz.
      Last edited by tryxy; 15 May 2005, 04:35 PM.

Comment

D: Personally, I prefer smooth to crunchy. Anyway
        I'm sorry but that just happens to be how I feel about
        it. What do you think?

Comment

hey mazz I am starting to get a little concerned about your peanut butter obsession and by the looks of Danny in this pic so is he. lol

Comment

D: Ah, but it's not just peanut butter though, is it? Mazz
            is rather preoccupied with a lot of things... Why do you
            think I check up on the hussy thread so often?

Comment

Originally posted by tryxy
              ROFL after LMAO my chair. Too funny. Nice one mazz.
              Absolutely true!!! Nice to have these to come back to after three days.

FYI, hussies, don't forget to play nice and take the image tags off the the photos when you quote reply someone.

(Sorry if I sound extra-picky, I just spent three days explaining rules and regs to a roomful of people and it kinda gets to be an annoying hard-to-break habit. )

Comment

Jack off screen: "Daniel whatcha doin?"
                D: Trying to translate this wall in the hope it will tell me what other obessions mazz has,besides peanut butter,so hopefully I can avoid giving her amunition for them.
                Peanut butter is bad enough I hate to think what else I'm gonna find here."

Comment

D: Besides, it's not just Mazz that has a prediliction for
                  peanut butter. We know that Tame does too. And Dee
                  Dee is obsessed with pants. Seshat with my breathing
                  difficulties. Blingaway with my wrists. Jilly and Kliggins
                  with my hair. I can't win. If it's not one hussy, it's another.

Comment

Originally posted by tryxy
                    http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y127/tryxy/4x08x007.jpg
                    Jack off screen: "Daniel whatcha doin?"
                    D: Trying to translate this wall in the hope it will tell me what other obessions mazz has,besides peanut butter,so hopefully I can avoid giving her amunition for them.
                    Peanut butter is bad enough I hate to think what else I'm gonna find here."
                    Ahhahahah. You DON'T want to know. I wouldn't dare claim to be anywhere near as pure as Kliggins and Frostfox

D: Kliggins is pure? And I'm the one in the padded cell?
                    Last edited by mazzmatazz; 15 May 2005, 04:37 PM. Reason: And after Seshat tells us not to, there I go and do it. D'oh!

Comment

A message from tryxy to Daniel.

Daniel if you weren't so gorgeous, senistive, handsome and did I mention gorgeous you would not have so much trouble with your hussies. Can we help it if we know a gorgeous man when we see him.

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                        Absolutely true!!! Nice to have these to come back to after three days.

FYI, hussies, don't forget to play nice and take the image tags off the the photos when you quote reply someone.

(Sorry if I sound extra-picky, I just spent three days explaining rules and regs to a roomful of people and it kinda gets to be an annoying hard-to-break habit. )
                        ((((Seshat))))

hope your weekend wasn't too bad. i'm trying to find some new OD pictures for your collection and failing. so please accept a red daniel as my pitiful offering.

Comment

It ain't Monday here in the U.S. But, it's Monday somewhere in the world, right?

And....what a better way to get a headstart on Multi-Thunk Monday than with these two......

And....

PANTS!
                          sigpic
                          Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

((((Seshat))))

hope your weekend wasn't too bad. i'm trying to find some new OD pictures for your collection and failing. so please accept a red daniel as my pitiful offering.

http://pics.livejournal.com/mazzmata...fbq3e/s640x480
                            Ooooohhhh...cool!! Accepted with many thanks!

Actually my weekend was mostly large pockets of very nice with only tiny occasional pockets of icky. I am exhausted but happy. And the hospitality room was indeed open every evening until 3am so I was told (not that I would know personally, mind you. )

Comment

http://pics.livejournal.com/mazzmata...2w2ae/s640x480
                              D: Besides, it's not just Mazz that has a prediliction for
                              peanut butter. We know that Tame does too. And Dee
                              Dee is obsessed with pants. Seshat with my breathing
                              difficulties. Blingaway with my wrists. Jilly and Kliggins
                              with my hair. I can't win. If it's not one hussy, it's another.
                              Hey hey! You forgot my obsession with Bandaniel...

And Evil Daniel...

Ahh back from another day in the salt mines...wait, I wasn't even supposed to be there today! Argh! Need real job...*grabs beer*

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
                              Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                                Ooooohhhh...cool!! Accepted with many thanks!

Actually my weekend was mostly large pockets of very nice with only tiny occasional pockets of icky. I am exhausted but happy. And the hospitality room was indeed open every evening until 3am so I was told (not that I would know personally, mind you. )

D: Do you think... perhaps... Seshat is lying?
                                J: No... she'd never do that... surely not...?

Comment

Working...
                                X