Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Seshat
    Yes. As you can see, I went all legal right after that.

And please pass the vodka. I could use a shot right about now.
    Phew! We are safe now. *passes Vodka to Seshat*
    sigpic

Comment

Might I have some of that please?
      The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Live life for what you have and those you love.

Comment

*hic* Don't forget the limes! *hic*

And a Danny neck piccie!! Please... *hic* please!

Comment

Yes Please!!!

Comment

*sends Klorel Vodka with limes*

sigpic

Comment

Here ya go mei mei! Not a classic neck shot, but still...notice (if your current state allows for such concentration ) how the light plays across his skin and how his collar is just slightly standing away from the back of his neck...

Comment

Well thank you! *drinks vodka* Ahhh

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                  Here ya go mei mei! Not a classic neck shot, but still...notice (if your current state allows for such concentration ) how the light plays across his skin and how his collar is just slightly standing away from the back of his neck...
                  It is a lovely neck shot Bling. Would there perhaps be a little bit of tongue I see also.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                    Phew! We are safe now. *passes Vodka to Seshat*
                    Thank you kindly.

Daniel: You GAVE my hussies the key to the liquor cabinet?
                    Jack: It was either that or zat them. Besides Seshat was threatening to go all legal on your ass. Can't have THAT again.

Comment

Don't go legal, Seshat! Please!

Comment

Whew, after reading Seshat's post, I could use a drink as well. But can you pass me that rum. I'd rather have that than the vodka, besides it's starting to look like we are running low on the vodka.

J: Those hussies get vicious when the get low on the alcohol.
                        D: You're telling me, I'm trying to get out to get some more. But you have to be stealthy about it.
                        (ok, so it's my first try at putting a caption to a pic... don't laugh. I said don't laugh.... oh, already laugh already. )
                        No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Hey, Danny! I will help you!

Comment

Originally posted by Klorel
                            Don't go legal, Seshat! Please!
                            Yes. I know. I'm sorry. It's not a pretty sight.
                            You should see me when I meet with my accountant, too.

Comment

*steals alcohol and packs it for trip to Vancouver*

whaaat? I figure I can't afford to get totally trashed buying drinkies in a bar, but I sure as heck can bring a hipflask with me to get me started

This is one forum rule I'm happy to see enforced. We do silly things, but they're rarely manips - they're mostly labelling exisiting photos and caps in crazy and certifiable ways *cough guide to whumping archeologists cough*

*sneaks peek at DJ* Can I laugh yet, my sides hurt You should label caps more

Comment

J: Why are you looking at us like that DJF?
                                D: We didn't laugh at your caption, honest?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X