Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kliggins
    No, No, No. I am begging you please. NO!!!!
    Oh come on Klig, it wouldn't be that bad... *dodges brick thrown at my head by Jilly*

Hey lookee! New siggie! Illustrated rebuttal for remarks from a distainful hubby.
    l
    \/

Comment

Pretty sig Bling! That'll show hubs

Seshat: I am adding my vote to the yes, Shadow would like it group.
      sigpic

Comment

Pretty sig Bling! That'll show hubs

Seshat: I am adding my vote to the yes, Shadow would like it group.
        Thankees Klig! It had to be done.

Seshat, have you seen the new 'Message From the Mods'? Photo manips of stargate actors onto not stargate bodies is Right Out. Your Dr Daniel clones may be in trouble. Maybe you should run them by the mods...

Comment

J: Don't give me that look, they are your hussies
          D: But...but...but they are discussing express delivery and tracking numbers.
          sigpic

Comment

What about International Posting? Perhaps a package to Aus would be nice!

J: Don't give me that look, they are your hussies
            D: But...but...but they are discussing express delivery and tracking numbers.

PML! You guys crack me up so darn much... The library staff will soon have me removed by security... lol.

All you people who are going to the Con in April, please please please LOTSA PICCIES (but not stalker/obsessive piccies *looks innocent*) I'm just a poor littl' aussie student who can't afford such a trip.

And goodness me, this thread is just terrifically insane.... I'm late for an appointment!

Oh! What Daniel Dreams has everyone had? (many apologies if this is disscussed elsewhere, I have no time to search!)

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
              Indeed, where WOULD you place the tracking number on a package *ahem* that size?
              LMAO!!! Jilly! You naughty girl! It's quite fun in the gutter. Isn't it Jilly? I know....how about next to the family jewels?

*SJ slides over next to Jilly*
              sigpic
              Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by wirthless
                ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wirth...that's insane! I love it!
                sigpic
                Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

*hic* Daniel in a Fedex box!! ROTFLMAO! *hic* *giggle* *giggle* *snort* *hic*

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                    Have we been drinking???? I just wonder because of all that hiccuping.
                    No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by meimei

Meimei's not looking at my neck, is she?
                      sigpic

Comment

Just a wee bit of vodka... It was happy hour!!

And such a happy place to come home to! Daniel in a box!!

Neck??? Ooooh, yeah....

Ouch! *rubs head, adjusts glasses* That blasted monitor again!

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                          Seshat, have you seen the new 'Message From the Mods'? Photo manips of stargate actors onto not stargate bodies is Right Out. Your Dr Daniel clones may be in trouble. Maybe you should run them by the mods...
                          Thanks, Bling! I appreciate the info as I hadn't seen that 'til you mentioned it. I haven't received any complaints about my docs, but I wouldn't want to break any rules, so I have removed all the direct links to my Dr. Daniel clones. They will now only be available via a URL if I choose to post them again. According to the new rules, a URL link to such an image is okay, but direct placement or IMG tags are out. I guess that also means that all posters should all be careful about posting such snurched images even if they did not create them. So please, no one post my Dr. Daniel clones if you've snurched them for your own use.

As an advertising professional I know full well why it's important to have such requirements. I totally accept the reasons for them, as the mods are only trying to protect the image rights of the actors, directors, writers, etc. (With all the pics on this forum, it's a bit like locking the barn door after the horse escapes, but oh well, it's not MY site after all, it's GateWorld's. I only play here for free. )

However, according to the new rules my handbooks and the other silly images I've made are okay since I'm not pasting Danny's face on anyone else's body. But I would like to point out for legality's sake that all the "publications" I've created are FAKE, and not for sale in real life. They are for amusement purposes ONLY and all actor images are the property of the actors themselves or the studio, etc. I do not profit from creating them in any way, shape or form.

However, this does bring up another reason why I hesitated to create the UPS/Rodney image requested. I wouldn't want some poster somewhere to take offense at what you or I might consider the most innocent manip. So when I DO create it, I will PM DJF (who originally asked for it) and request that DJF not post it as an image, but may PM it to Shadow.

Thus endeth the legalese.

Comment

Huh! *hic* I'll read that tomorrow, Ses... Vodka and legalese do not mix *hic* well.... *hic*

Comment

Seshat you are at post number 666. Should we be worried?
                              Yes. As you can see, I went all legal right after that.

And please pass the vodka. I could use a shot right about now.

Comment

Here, here!
                                The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Live life for what you have and those you love.

Comment

Working...
                                X