Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Seshat
    I'm afraid I can't locate his airbill, so guess he'll just have to hang around my house for a few days while I do a thorough search for the lost 30-digit tracking number. Where oh where do you think they would have scribbled it on him?

PG Forum...PG Forum...PG Forum...
    Indeed, where WOULD you place the tracking number on a package *ahem* that size?

Comment

Then maybe I'll need some expert advice after all,

'cause I don't think he's gonna fit.

LOL!!!
      sigpic
      Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
        Indeed, where WOULD you place the tracking number on a package *ahem* that size?
        ROFLMAO!!

I'm warning you Jilly, if you make me snort coffee out of my nose again because of comments like that I'll go get that retouched image I was tempted to make earlier. Yes, I have a Boonie/WackySideburn image and I'm not afraid to use it!!

Comment

Just come on out in August with Ang. If THAT'S not a threat to national security I don't know what is. The three of us seem to be the only ones not going to a con. We'll have lunch. Grapes.
          Where will you be in August? Are you coming to Chicago or another one? If Chicago, yippee!! I'll be there, too. If not, and you should come anyway.

Kerri

Comment

Then maybe I'll need some expert advice after all,
            'cause I don't think he's gonna fit.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6.../DanielBox.jpg
            Have I said you're a genius already tonight?....so what if I have....

YOU'RE A GENIUS!!!

That is too hilarious for words.....I will never be able to say the words "Express Delivery" without giggling now..... My friend is making me a "Danny Cake" for my birthday in July and wants a piccie ....that is soooooo going to be it!.....

Dee Dee xx
            sigpic
            Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
            MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

ROFLMAO!!

I'm warning you Jilly, if you make me snort coffee out of my nose again because of comments like that I'll go get that retouched image I was tempted to make earlier. Yes, I have a Boonie/WackySideburn image and I'm not afraid to use it!!
              *blinks innocently* YOU'RE the one who brought it up... okay, another bad turn of phrase especially having to pick out a font size for my post...

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42
                Where will you be in August? Are you coming to Chicago or another one? If Chicago, yippee!! I'll be there, too. If not, and you should come anyway.

Kerri
                Sorry, Buggy, Ang is *hopefully* coming out to visit me in Aug...nowhere near Chicago.

Comment

Two giggles to perk up the afternoon....

Daniel in the FedEx box - that's hilarious! Seshat, your skills are amazing!

And as one who loves cats, Frostfox, that cat/computer article was quite a fun read!

Thanks for sharing! I can't wait to see what comes up next around here.

(By the way, we had a thunder/lightning/hail storm here a few hours ago. The power dipped and the windows rattled. Now we just have rain. Welcome to spring in Oregon!)

Thought I'd better post a pic to keep this message on topic.

Ciao!
                  OregonJen

Thanks for the VanCon sig, Nathan!

Comment

Sorry, Buggy, Ang is *hopefully* coming out to visit me in Aug...nowhere near Chicago.
                    D'oh!! Oh, well. Maybe some day.... (BTW, did y'all know that D'oh is actaully in Webster's dictionary now? How crazy is that!)

Anywho, Seshat, may I just say ditto to what everyone else has already said. Pure genius. Wish I could do stuff like that.

I know Sue and Shivan (fingers crossed) are coming to the Chicago Con. Anyone else? I would love to be able to meet some of you one day.

Smiling Daniel, cos I can.

Kerri

Comment

*blinks innocently* YOU'RE the one who brought it up... okay, another bad turn of phrase especially having to pick out a font size for my post...
                      Good thing it's a 30-digit tracking number then, right??

(no, stop now Seshat, noooooooo....don't go there....)

I think Danny's getting a little worried about the direction of this conversation. I know I am.

Sorry, Danny. Just one of those days.

Comment

Comment

ROTFLMAOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

You are so bad........... I luv it.
                          No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

ROFL!!! Not exactly where I had in mind, but certainly more acceptable - and brilliant!
                            Last edited by Seshat; 23 March 2005, 09:14 PM. Reason: Because I can never remember to remove the image tags.

Comment

Good think the hubby isn't home yet. I wouldn't want to explain this conversation......
                              No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

And everybody thought they were stitches...

Comment

Working...
                                X