No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SQEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bugger, scared the cat again.

But Seshat, that is just pure genius.
    Do you think they post over seas?

We need to find a company who do those life size stand ups, we could all do with a life size flag wearing Danny.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
      KG: I felt that you needed a little extra help if you were going to look truly
      "official" at the con with all that high tech equipment, so I made you a Press Pass.

(Just promise not to REALLY try to use it! You'll get kicked out for sure!)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...sPassKiwi2.jpg
      ROFLMAO!!!!!
      You, my dear, are a GENIUS! I am SO printing that out and wearing it to the con and if I accidentally end up in a hotel room with MS who am I to argue?

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
        ROFLMAO!!!!!
        You, my dear, are a GENIUS! I am SO printing that out and wearing it to the con and if I accidentally end up in a hotel room with MS who am I to argue?
        Don't you need an assistant???
        No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by erinanderson

Is it April yet? Gahhhh!!!!! I hate waiting!!!

Mmmm...profile...got my digital camera all ready for the Con, though not as impressively pimped out as some others hussies. But I will try my best to get as good of shots of the guide signing as possible.
          I only WISH it was April
          Do you know what seat you're in? I'm toward the back of the gold section, but if you want, you could come back and lurk with me for autographs (no one will care if you drop BACK in the line), and I can use my magnificent camera to get very up close, very detailed piccies of MS signing your guide (altho if the photos are blurred cos I'm laughing too hard I'm not responsible! ).

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
            Don't you need an assistant???
            Now that you mention it.... I may need someone to hold me upright

And to smooth the wrinkles on MS's shirt - wouldn't want a bad photo now would we? (no wonder the poor man runs in fear from fans )

Comment

ROFLMAO!!!!!
              If you PM me a REAL pic of yourself I will revise it for you if you like.
              But I warn you, when you end up in jail in Vancouver for impersonating a member of the legitimate press in order to get a "private interview" with Michael I will disavow all knowledge of you.

Comment

Oh and this is totaly OT but everyone with a cat and a computer should get smile out of it.

Cat and computer article

Let me find a pretty Daniel picture to compensate for the OT... Jack and his pet archeologist.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CindyLouFett
                  Me too! He's just as obnoxious in the alternate universe as he is in this one

Ok, let's see here... Beckett, O'Neill, McKay, Jackson... this one qualifies as a quadruple thunk

Quad thunk

Cynthia
                  Hey...what about Sheppard?
                  sigpic
                  Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Now that you mention it.... I may need someone to hold me upright

And to smooth the wrinkles on MS's shirt - wouldn't want a bad photo now would we? (no wonder the poor man runs in fear from fans )
                    You know, I'd have to remove that shirt personally, so I can iron all those wrinkles out.
                    No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Hey....Seshat....just FedEx Daniel right to me.
                      sigpic
                      Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox
                        Oh and this is totaly OT but everyone with a cat and a computer should get smile out of it.

Cat and computer article
                        I don't even own a cat and I enjoyed it immensely! Thank you!

Comment

I don't even own a cat and I enjoyed it immensely! Thank you!
                          Well, you have 50% of the equation!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox

Cat and computer article

Let me find a pretty Daniel picture to compensate for the OT... Jack and his pet archeologist.

ROFLMAO!!!!

Well, that ends my baby/video card dilemma...

Comment

Originally posted by CindyLouFett
                              Aw, thanks I should spend more time on this board. I'm getting all sorts of compliments

Just for you guys , here's a bigger scan of just Michael. This is really huge; I hope the file size isn't too big:

http://plaza.ufl.edu/cbowker/SciFiFa...on_closeup.jpg

Cynthia

THUNK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              Thanks!
                              sigpic
                              Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

Originally posted by Sue_Jackson
                                Hey....Seshat....just FedEx Daniel right to me.
                                I'm afraid I can't locate his airbill, so guess he'll just have to hang around my house for a few days while I do a thorough search for the lost 30-digit tracking number. Where oh where do you think they would have scribbled it on him?

PG Forum...PG Forum...PG Forum...

Comment

Working...
                                X