Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OregonJen
    Thanks so much for the tip, Jilly. It is a pretty sweet program - being able to go frame by frame to choose just the "right" look is much nicer than just hoping my mouse-click timing will be good enough. I should have known, of course, that you all knew what you were talking about!

**off to check out the software site so I can join in all the screen capping fun**
    I live to serve. And drool, and thunk, and...well, you get the picture.

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
      I am totally prepared for the Vancouver con - I have a brand spanking new 6MP digital camera (this one's an SLR - the delay between hitting the button and the flash going off is, well, instantaneous, that's what killed me with the digital camera I borrowed off my best friend for the last con By the time the flash actually went off after I pressed the button poor MS was on the other side of the stage ).

I also "invested" in a 70-300mm zoom lens - which for those unfamiliar with zooms, means I could practically distinguish the pores on the poor mans nose if I wanted to

And of course a 1GB memory card - it can hold 480 images (and an extra battery just in case). Cripes, they're gonna prevent me from entering, I'll look like my own mini-movie studio
      KG: I felt that you needed a little extra help if you were going to look truly
      "official" at the con with all that high tech equipment, so I made you a Press Pass.

(Just promise not to REALLY try to use it! You'll get kicked out for sure!)

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
        KG: I felt that you needed a little extra help if you were going to look truly
        "official" at the con with all that high tech equipment, so I made you a Press Pass.

(Just promise not to REALLY try to use it! You'll get kicked out for sure!)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...sPassKiwi2.jpg
        ROFLMAO!!!!

Dangit, I just greened you this morning and I've used up my quota for the day... *shakes fist* Curse you, Forum Gods!!

Comment

ROFL!! Seshat how do you come up with these things?!

Comment

Gagh! Look what I missed while I was sleeping! (first time I've slept in, in weeks...)

Cindy love the wallpaper! Snurched and set to wake up to every morning. Thunk you very much!

Jilly I feel your pain about the sideburns. What in Gods name was that all about????? *shudders*

Gotta love the bandana cap being your first cap Jenn! Can't wait to see you in 23 days! Wahooo!!!

Is it April yet? Gahhhh!!!!! I hate waiting!!!

To keep this on topic of course...

Mmmm...profile...got my digital camera all ready for the Con, though not as impressively pimped out as some others hussies. But I will try my best to get as good of shots of the guide signing as possible.

Seshat, I would try and shove Michael in the envelope with the signed guide by I just don't think he'd fit! Sorry

Off to work now, keep on thunking ladies I need something sweet and sexy when I get home from work (and I ain't talking about the cats )

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
            Photobucket

Comment

Almmmoooost forgot. Cindy love the sig! McKay is one of my favs, I squeeled when he showed up on Moebius Part 1. Can't wait to see if he is in Part 2.

Oh Seshat, how hard is it for me to remain spoiler free. I have to wait until I get back from my mom's on Sunday to watch part 2. Agggghhh the anti-cipation...is killing me!

Roll on with the thunking!

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
              Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by erinanderson
                Seshat, I would try and shove Michael in the envelope with the signed guide by I just don't think he'd fit! Sorry
                Would it help if I sent you an extra-extra-large-size shipping container?? (Wanders off to figure out FedEx bill for THAT)

Comment

Jilly I feel your pain about the sideburns. What in Gods name was that all about????? *shudders*
                  I don't know, hopefully Lexa won't ever let him do it again!

Hey...has anybody hoisted the flag yet today?

Comment

Almmmoooost forgot. Cindy love the sig! McKay is one of my favs, I squeeled when he showed up on Moebius Part 1. Can't wait to see if he is in Part 2.
                    Me too! He's just as obnoxious in the alternate universe as he is in this one

Ok, let's see here... Beckett, O'Neill, McKay, Jackson... this one qualifies as a quadruple thunk

Cynthia

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                      Would it help if I sent you an extra-extra-large-size shipping container?? (Wanders off to figure out FedEx bill for THAT)
                      Go ask Shadow, she'll know.

Comment

Originally posted by CindyLouFett

Ok, let's see here... Beckett, O'Neill, McKay, Jackson... this one qualifies as a quadruple thunk

http://plaza.ufl.edu/cbowker/SciFiFan/TV/quad_thunk.jpg

Cynthia
                        GAH! That's it...must watch! So glad the in-laws are gone! Haven't seen Moebius 1 yet!

Comment

Originally posted by CindyLouFett

http://plaza.ufl.edu/cbowker/SciFiFan/TV/quad_thunk.jpg

Cynthia
                          Now, if only that chair was turned just a little..... I think that would have been a record five thunkable guys in one shot....(you can see his hand, but I don't think that counts)
                          No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
                            Now, if only that chair was turned just a little..... I think that would have been a record five thunkable guys in one shot....(you can see his hand, but I don't think that counts)
                            There's a smidgen of profile, I think Blingy would argue that counts.

Comment

Hey, Erin! Welcome back (not that you were exactly gone) - sleeping in is a very important necessity at times. I look forward to seeing you soon too - 23 more days - I can't believe it!!

I'm thinking Cynthia's screen-size shot of MS might need to become our new "official thread pic" - what do you all think? Goodness knows that when that beautiful view appeared on my screen all I could do was sigh and stare. (Thankfully, I work in a very small office and rarely have people around me. )

And speaking of work, I suppose I should do something to earn my pay today.

Later,
                              OregonJen

Thanks for the VanCon sig, Nathan!

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
                                There's a smidgen of profile, I think Blingy would argue that counts.
                                I'm actually working to get more of a profile.....
                                No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X