Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THUD! *sound of Dee Dee falling off chair and onto floor*

Nothing I can add to that one Cynthia!...

Loved the story btw....aww sweet wee girl....

Dee Dee xx
    sigpic
    Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
    MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

*runs in for quick coffee thunk*

Comment

Originally posted by CindyLouFett
        Aw, thanks I should spend more time on this board. I'm getting all sorts of compliments

Just for you guys , here's a bigger scan of just Michael. This is really huge; I hope the file size isn't too big:

http://plaza.ufl.edu/cbowker/SciFiFa...on_closeup.jpg

Cynthia
        O.M.G. Oxygen. I need oxygen. Gonna faint...
        *pant, pant, THUNK*
        *paws clumsily through The Pond's medicine cabinet*
        Found it!

Okay, I'm better now. Ahem. Big, schmig! Post piccies like that whenever! Snurchied! (duly credited to Cynthia of course.)

Comment

*quickly dispatches Dr. Daniel Clone to aid Blingy*

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
            O.M.G. Oxygen. I need oxygen. Gonna faint...
            *pant, pant, THUNK*
            *paws clumsily through The Pond's medicine cabinet*
            Found it!

http://members.cox.net/xgode/Daniel%...ng%20salts.jpg

Okay, I'm better now. Ahem. Big, schmig! Post piccies like that whenever! Snurchied! (duly credited to Cynthia of course.)
            *Grabs bottle off Blingaway*....still on the floor here!...

Dee Dee xx
            sigpic
            Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
            MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Dr. Daniel Clone speedily admits both Blingy and Dee Dee into the Thunked Hussy Recovery Unit
              for *observation*, and treatment of secondary contusions resulting from
              unanticipated thunking...
              Last edited by wirthless; 23 March 2005, 04:50 AM. Reason: Not enough coffee...

Comment

Aw, thanks I should spend more time on this board. I'm getting all sorts of compliments

Just for you guys , here's a bigger scan of just Michael. This is really huge; I hope the file size isn't too big:

Cynthia

THUNK that is great cynthia!

ah he looks so totally hot!
                Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

http://plaza.ufl.edu/cbowker/SciFiFa...on_closeup.jpg

Cynthia
                  Cindy, what are you trying to do to me?????? I'm suppose to be working. How can I work when I see a picture like that.....THUNK!!!!!

Hey Blingy, pass me those smelling salts. I might need them to help me get through my meeting later.
                  No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

We sat outside the photo op room until Michael came out, and immediately started snapping pictures of his backside
                    Cynthia
                    Cynthia, you had me rolling on the floor with your comments about this one!!

You followed the ONLY course of action open to you in such a situation -
                    whipping out a camera to record the moment for posterity. (Get it?)

Sorry - it's early and I haven't had my coffee yet. I will now remedy that.

Last edited by Seshat; 23 March 2005, 09:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
                      Cindy, what are you trying to do to me?????? I'm suppose to be working. How can I work when I see a picture like that.....THUNK!!!!!

Hey Blingy, pass me those smelling salts. I might need them to help me get through my meeting later.
                      *distributes bottles of smelling salts*

Criminy Cynthia, warn a hussy when you intend to put that one up again. I haven't seen such widespread thunkage since Danny-in-the-Flag made it's debut.

Dee Dee, here's a double thunk I think will suit you (and me! and others I'm sure...)...

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                        Cynthia, you had me rolling on the floor with your comments about this one!!

You followed the ONLY course of action open to you in such a situation -
                        whipping out a camera to record the moment for posterity. (Get it?)

Sorry - it's early and I haven't had my coffee yet. I will now remedy that.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...6/Coffee_5.jpg
                        Hey! Bad puns are my gig!

Comment

Indeed. (Does anybody know where to find a 'raising eyebrow' smilie?)

For my sweet sweet Jilly!

*sniffle* You love me... *cue cheesy music* *snog*

Thank you for the siggy, love. The Jack line I added after Monday because it pretty much sums up my recent emotional status...

Comment

Oh no! I'm famous! The picture of "Daniel" is great Love the glasses.
                            Cynthia
                            But you DESERVE to be famous for supplying such a great recent piccie for me to retouch in answer to the hussies' eternal question: "Glasses or No?"

I really should apologize for swiping it and adding to it without asking you first. I hope you will forgive me. But you know what it's like when the moment of inspiration hits (and hussies beg so sweetly).

Comment

Originally posted by mtee1958
                              I'm wondering how the bearded look will be when you add the glasses. Should be very interesting to watch. Any idea why the beard - other than the obvious (?) - to make MS and BB look totally different.

Thank you for the funeral suit pics -- I go back and watch just that part over and over. I thought his glasses looked different as well. I'm not the most observant person though, so I could be wrong - they just looked liked they had more gold or something on the side.
                              I know why the beard, but spoiler-y so will keep my trap shut.

@ Sue

Comment

Hey! Bad puns are my gig!
                                I told ya - it's too early and I haven't yet had enough caffeine to keep the
                                little grey cells from bumping into each other and spilling out punnage.

Comment

Working...
                                X