Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iskandra
    The forum was down? I just had three weeks of egyptian computers and the slowest net possible....but I'm back, and will now read the 500 pages of Thunking that had gone on without me!

Be back in, say, two days...:
    Izzy! (((Izzy))) Welcome back! Missed ya! How was your trip?

Comment

Originally posted by CindyLouFett
      My pleasure I had no idea people would actually read that thing! If enough people are interested, maybe I'll write up a report on Michael's presentation. I probably won't have time to do a word-for-word transcription, but I could get most of it. Would that be something you all would be interested it?
      Cynthia
      I'd like to ask all the hussies in the room to stand and answer Cynthia's question in unison:

"Are you kidding???? OF COURSE we would be interested! Go to it, girl!"

Comment

Originally posted by wirthless
        *looks about forum and notes a curious absence of Jilly*

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...%20C/ProU4.jpg
        J: "You gonna start another search for her?"
        D: "I might have to..."
        J: "Don't forget your pants."
        D: "That was something completely--Hey....how'd you know about that??"
        You're back too? *sigh*

Jilly had a no-good very bad day yesterday, between runaround on house and visit from in-laws and sinus/migraine woes, sick dog, rain and not being able to thunk because said in-laws were staying in the computer room, and didn't feel I could sit on my laptop in the livingroom while everyone was visiting and not have them notice the drooling. So that's where I was. As for Danny's pants...

*wanders away, whistling*

Comment

Aw, thanks I should spend more time on this board. I'm getting all sorts of compliments

Just for you guys , here's a bigger scan of just Michael. This is really huge; I hope the file size isn't too big:

Michael fuzzy face

Cynthia
          *gasps* Omigosh! I think my heart just jumped out my chest! What gorgeous pic of Michael! Thank you...Cindy for sharing! I normally don't like beards, but Michael wears it well. Boy....wouldn't that make a lovely wallpaper. It would be nice wake up to that every morning. (I would even kiss him...on the screen of course ) But, I'm afraid if I use it, my dad would think I'm insane.
          Last edited by Sue_Jackson; 23 March 2005, 06:01 AM.
          sigpic
          Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
            I love a hussy who knows how to beg...

Best I can do in 20, I left in the delightful Cindy, for supplying the great piccie,
            but took out the autograph because it was a bit distracting from those EYES.

Funny, this is EXACTLY the kind of thing I do for a living!
            Odd how RL and this Thread are merging today...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...assesBeard.jpg
            Apbuh...apbuh...apbuh...nnnnngggg...

Oh. My.

I'll just be over here in this puddle of drool...

(and in a while I'll remember to be extremely jealous of Cindy. )
            Last edited by Jillybiehn; 23 March 2005, 06:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
              I know why the beard, but spoiler-y so will keep my trap shut.

@ Sue
              I guess I am a truly lost cause after all. After all my determined efforts to remain spoiler-free through the end of Season 8, I broke down yesterday and read the transcript and looked at ALL the piccies for Moebius, Part 2. I couldn't wait 3 more lousy days to know the ending. I am SOOO ashamed.

So, I don't know why 'the beard', but am assuming if I hunt around I could find the answer to that as well as other burning S9 questions.

Seshat - Spoiled and Loving It

Comment

I love a hussy who knows how to beg...

Best I can do in 20, I left in the delightful Cindy, for supplying the great piccie,
                but took out the autograph because it was a bit distracting from those EYES.

Funny, this is EXACTLY the kind of thing I do for a living!
                Odd how RL and this Thread are merging today...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...assesBeard.jpg
                Apbuh...apbuh...apbuh...nnnnngggg...

Oh. My.

I'll just be over here in this puddle of drool...

(and in a while I'll remember to be extremely jealous of Cindy. )

Comment

Originally Posted by CindyLouFett
                  My pleasure I had no idea people would actually read that thing! If enough people are interested, maybe I'll write up a report on Michael's presentation. I probably won't have time to do a word-for-word transcription, but I could get most of it. Would that be something you all would be interested it?
                  Cynthia
                  I'd like to ask all the hussies in the room to stand and answer Cynthia's question in unison:

"Are you kidding???? OF COURSE we would be interested! Go to it, girl!"
                  Frell yeah! I'm interested!
                  sigpic
                  Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...6/221601f4.jpg

Daniel: Teal'c, I think you misunderstood the definition of sideburns.
                    Jack: Don't go there, Daniel.
                    ROFLMAO! Ask Ang about my sideburn rants...

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                      Since it's the middle of my night, here's a middle of the night sort of Daniel...

http://members.cox.net/zgode/FIAD28.jpg
                      *snurch* Mwa!

Comment

Originally posted by OregonJen
                        Good evening again! I warned you I might be back tonight - tee hee!

I'm still toying with joining all you wonderful screen cappers (I bow to your expertise), so I downloaded the PowerDVD trial version and was playing with it a bit tonight. Here's one I came up with...

You know me - I'm a sucker for that smile!
                        (those of you who dislike the bandana - my apologies.)

Enjoy!
                        Jen, you can order the cd-rom of it EL CHEAPO from softwaresurplus.com. I d/led the trial, loved it, and ordered the software, and it came well before my trial expired, and it didn't cost beaucoup bucks.
                        Last edited by Jillybiehn; 23 March 2005, 06:07 AM. Reason: Because they're @#$%in' French...

Comment

Yep, I'm starting to like it, too. I think I still prefer him without it, but I can live with it It should look... interesting on Daniel

Since this is a "thunk" thread, I should probably post a picture A woman I met at the con was kind enough to email me this picture she took of Michael:

http://plaza.ufl.edu/cbowker/SciFiFa...0040_small.jpg

We sat outside the photo op room until Michael came out, and immediately started snapping pictures of his backside

Cynthia
                          Hubba hubba... Hey Ang, he's got coffee...

Cindy, can I snurch? Pretty please? *bats eyelashes*

Comment

ROFLMAO! Ask Ang about my sideburn rants...
                            What sideburns?

gleefully snurched from Kliggie!

Comment

*snurch* Mwa!
                              Anything for you bubeleh! Even sideburns.

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                                gleefully snurched from Kliggie!
                                GAH!!! Woman...why don't you just have Seshat edit a boonie on that piccie and make it the bane of my existence?
                                Last edited by Jillybiehn; 23 March 2005, 06:18 AM. Reason: Because sideburn shock shorts out my spelling circuits...

Comment

Working...
                                X