No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm wondering how the bearded look will be when you add the glasses. Should be very interesting to watch. Any idea why the beard - other than the obvious (?) - to make MS and BB look totally different.

Thank you for the funeral suit pics -- I go back and watch just that part over and over. I thought his glasses looked different as well. I'm not the most observant person though, so I could be wrong - they just looked liked they had more gold or something on the side.

Comment

Gratuitous coffee thunk...

Because you can NEVER have enough coffee...right Bling?

Comment

Originally posted by wirthless

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v652/Ink_9/31602.jpg
        Word up.

Comment

Originally posted by wirthless
          Ang - glad to see you back and in fine form! I'll see your gratuitous coffee thunk and raise you one.

Plus, it was nice of you to post your Pond Emblem again to greet all of the new hussies.
          It also made for a nice welcome back to the Forum this a.m. for the rest of us.

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
            Ang - glad to see you back and in fine form! I'll see your gratuitous coffee thunk and raise you one.

Plus, it was nice of you to post your Pond Emblem again to greet all of the new hussies.
            It also made for a nice welcome back to the Forum this a.m. for the rest of us.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...6/98090bfb.jpg

Thank you for the warm welcome back! (AND the double-coffee-thunk... )
            It's great to be back and thunking...although--as with most guilty pleasures--
            I can't seem to shake the feeling that I should be doing something else...

*shrugs* Oh well! Whatever it is, it can probably wait!
            Do I hear water running somewhere...???

Comment

Oh! I am just so happy because I finally got to see Threads--yeah! flag!--and the first half of Mobies (sp?) Anyway, really enjoyed them both. Yup. Sure did.
              thankee toasteronfire

Comment

Hey, I'm thinking since it's Tuesday it might be a good day for Danny/Teal'c double-thunks.

Comment

Cute pic!
                  The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Live life for what you have and those you love.

Comment

Oooohhh... and here's one with coffee.

Comment

Yup, I got a lot of 'em.

Comment

Woo hoo! We are up!!!!! I thought the forum would be down and I would have to continue in withdrawal. I have only had access to the slooooooooooooooowest computer in the universe for five days.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                          Woo hoo! We are up!!!!! I thought the forum would be down and I would have to continue in withdrawal. I have only had access to the slooooooooooooooowest computer in the universe for five days.
                          The forum was down? I just had three weeks of egyptian computers and the slowest net possible....but I'm back, and will now read the 500 pages of Thunking that had gone on without me!

Be back in, say, two days...:

Thanks to bling for the great sig!
                          Proud Hussy of Babylon (tm) and resident linguist
                          ~CELLO!~
                          ~Proud member of the official Dr Radek Zelenka Fan Club!~

Comment

Originally posted by Iskandra
                            The forum was down? I just had three weeks of egyptian computers and the slowest net possible....but I'm back, and will now read the 500 pages of Thunking that had gone on without me!

Be back in, say, two days...:
                            ISKANDRA - we missed you! Can't wait to hear about your trip!

Welcome Back!
                            Danny is happy to see you!!

Comment

Welcome Back Ang! To celebrate everybody's return, my favorite double thunk

sigpic

Comment

Welcome back Iskandra!!!! You will have to tell us everything!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X