No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*giggle* *giggle* Half naked Daniel in Out of Mind!! First, half naked Jack, then half naked Daniel! Remind me why I haven't capped this on yet??? Cause I'm nuts!!!!

Comment

Getting ready to go watch Medium, so here's my last Teal'c/Daniel double-thunk for tonight. G'nite, hussies!

Daniel:
      Honestly, officer, if he had known that was your sister
      Teal'c never would have invited her over to his place for Kelnorim last night.

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
        Getting ready to go watch Medium, so here's my last Teal'c/Daniel double-thunk for tonight. G'nite, hussies!

Daniel:
        Honestly, officer, if he had known that was your sister
        Teal'c never would have invited her over to his place for Kelnorim last night.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...6/87748eb8.jpg

Hey! I didn't know you watched Medium! I love that show, and coincidently, I just watched it!
        Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
        Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

Originally posted by Buggy542
          Hey! I didn't know you watched Medium! I love that show, and coincidently, I just watched it!
          For me it comes on in 10 mins. I usually forget that Medium is on on Mondays, and watch SciFi's Stargate Monday instead. Then I get up on Tuesday morning, remember that I forgot, and kick myself for missing it again. But, tonight I am determined to see it. I guess I've only seen about half of them because I've been forgetful or just too busy, but I have enjoyed them greatly.

And now that I've got all the SG1 DVDs, there's really no reason for me to sit through Stargate Monday if I can watch the eps anytime I want. It's just become a wonderful habit.

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
            For me it comes on in 10 mins. I usually forget that Medium is on on Mondays, and watch SciFi's Stargate Monday instead. Then I get up on Tuesday morning, remember that I forgot, and kick myself for missing it again. But, tonight I am determined to see it. I guess I've only seen about half of them because I've been forgetful or just too busy, but I have enjoyed them greatly.

And now that I've got all the SG1 DVDs, there's really no reason for me to sit through Stargate Monday if I can watch the eps anytime I want. It's just become a wonderful habit.
            Ah, well sometimes I neglect to watch it too. But I'm trying hard not to miss them, ever since I saw a particularly good episode. I wonder if the one you'll see tonight is the same one that I just saw... I won't spoil it for you though.
            Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
            Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
              *shushes* Mei Mei is not supposed to be here, remember?

*sighes* She is a sucker for those eyes, and that neck, and those muscles, and that neck, and those "pants" and did I mention, that neck?
              OH JACK!!!! MEI MEI IS OVER HERE

J: I think Mei Mei is over with the hussies again
              D: Nah, Mei Mei wouldn't do that *grins knowingly*
              sigpic

Comment

kinda off topic...but kliggins i adore your signature!!

Liz
                das haus ist gelb. ich liebe gelb!!

MySpace

Comment

Originally posted by StarzSkyMoon

Liz
                  I do too.

Comment

Originally posted by Liz

Liz
                    Sorry had to abbreviate, couldn't remember the whole name. Thank you, but not really off topic since Bling created it.

Originally posted by blingaway
                    I do too.
                    I should hope so! I would hate to think you gave me something you hated. I might get a complex or something.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                      Sorry had to abbreviate, couldn't remember the whole name. Thank you, but not really off topic since Bling created it.

I should hope so! I would hate to think you gave me something you hated. I might get a complex or something.
                      I love all my sigs like they were my children. I see the Gutter Gals have been liking your new Jack sig.

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                        I love all my sigs like they were my children. I see the Gutter Gals have been liking your new Jack sig.
                        Yes, they have been very admiring. So far I have resisted the temptation to gloat and say MINE, ALL MINE!

You aren't going to tell the girls that are you?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Buggy542
                          Ah, well sometimes I neglect to watch it too. But I'm trying hard not to miss them, ever since I saw a particularly good episode. I wonder if the one you'll see tonight is the same one that I just saw... I won't spoil it for you though.
                          Ooooh, popped back in to say that ep was cool! Was there a J&O train in yours??

Comment

And, for any gutter gals that happen to be passing by,
                            here's one of my favorite Jack/Danny double-thunks:

Comment

Seems like they were saying the same thing.
                              The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Live life for what you have and those you love.

Comment

which is, of course, Kiwi! we're feeling neglected come snuggle us

Comment

Working...
                                X