Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oooo a Gumby!......

I'm not a fan of the boonie either......bandana is good....especially with the desert cammos.....

Dee Dee xx
    sigpic
    Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
    MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

*giggle* Sorry about the boonie, FrostFox!! LOL! It was just a such a cute shot! I couldn't resist!

Comment

Here's one from the same ep sans boonie! Does that help?

Goodness, he looks so young in this one! Makes me feel like a dirty old woman to thunk that one!

Comment

*giggle* I almost posted Jack in the Daniel thread and Daniel in the Jack thread!! Senility is a sorrowful thing!!

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
            *giggle* I almost posted Jack in the Daniel thread and Daniel in the Jack thread!! Senility is a sorrowful thing!!
            We'd better put them together in the same thread then.....

Dee Dee xx
            sigpic

Comment

Keep it together mei mei!

I just watched that vid Foxie recommended...ROFL at the ending! Maybe if I happened upon some J/D slash that didn't take itself so darned seriously I could be entertained by it...

Here's one of both the boys all dressed up...It's a shame we'll never get to see Daniel in a military dress uniform. That could be tasty.

Comment

My god, the world would have ended! Still haven't quite got the guts up to post my favourite piccy (you know, the one in my sig) in the Jack thunk thread, the gutter girls are a bit singleminded in their lust object.

And, yes, he does look distressingly young in some early season shots - what year was MS born in? He still has puppy fat cheeks that go with the floppy hair.

With the tape round his glasses, can you say jail bait?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox

[central]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v220/frostfox/27.jpg[/central]
                  Gleefully! That whole corruption of innocence thing...

Comment

My god, the world would have ended! Still haven't quite got the guts up to post my favourite piccy (you know, the one in my sig) in the Jack thunk thread, the gutter girls are a bit singleminded in their lust object.

And, yes, he does look distressingly young in some early season shots - what year was MS born in? He still has puppy fat cheeks that go with the floppy hair.

FYI, he was born in 1970...
                    No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Found another fun vid. Took me a while to warm to it, Aqua have some of the most annoying voices ever commited to tape but it grew on me and has one or two excellent cuts (inc the first 'out of the crazed imaginations) and a brilliant ending (which is a spoiler for Season 9 only if you have been living on Mars for the last few months and don't know who's joining SG1 next year).

It's right at the bottom of this page (and you all know to right click and save to your own computer, rather than watching off the site and draining the site owners bandwidth? Course you do )

Cartoon Heros by Jmas - scroll down to bottom left of page.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
                        Okay, so he's only seven years younger than me, that's not too horrendus, don't feel too much like a dirty old woman lusting after him. How old was MS in Season One? Was that 1999? 1998?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
                          Okay, so ten years younger doesn't make me a dirty old woman... Just a lustful one!! *giggle*

Comment

Oh dear...it's 12 years for me! ......strangely he's more or less the same age as Ewan MacGregor ...my other object of lust.....oh well I guess I'll have to live with it!.....

Signing off for the night.....with a thoughtful Daniel.....

Dee Dee xx
                            sigpic

Comment

Okay, so he's only seven years younger than me, that's not too horrendus, don't feel too much like a dirty old woman lusting after him. How old was MS in Season One? Was that 1999? 1998?

Okay, so ten years younger doesn't make me a dirty old woman... Just a lustful one!! *giggle*

First of all, niether one of you can call yourselves old. You are too young for that. Second, it doesn't make me feel as bad about lusting over him, given I'm slightly less than 4 yrs older.

By the way, season one was in 1997.

(meimei - what no snort????)
                              No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Nah you all aren't old...it's makes me feel young to hear about the age difference. He is almost exactly 10 years older then me...so is that bad to be lusting after him??? My husband is three years older than me...must be something about them older guys...

I think we need some sweater, haven't seen that much lately....

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
                                Photobucket

Comment

Working...
                                X